Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blondes vs Brunettes, anyone else notice differences? (White Girls)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone translate this into Canadian for me? I have no idea what this sentence means.
It means he's so sensitive on racial issues he completely ignores that your avatar is that of a flaming hypocrite who's fast destroying a first world country.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being a natural blonde, lol.

It’s a strange landscape to navigate. I was at a work conference in Las Vegas last week. Had a very hot bartender from LA slip me his number totally unsolicited on the day I arrived (dressed down and wearing almost no makeup) while I was having a drink with a female colleague who is black…..

The next day after a function one of the highest esteemed physicians at the meeting wanted to meet with me and proceeded to shamelessly hit on me, despite being a married Middle Eastern man with a wife & two kids. He’s infatuated with my looks in combination with my intellect and grounded personality.

And I can’t just tell that doctor to F off because he’s a big deal. So I had to politely decline his advances without getting all “Me Too” about it.

This is the sort of thing I have dealt with All. My. Adult. Life. So in those moments I’ve got to respect myself and my marriage and yet not offend the man who is being forward. That’s a skillset developed out of necessity. I’ve had to navigate situations like that literally countless times.

I’ve had people say, well you were too nice. Yeah but telling a powerful man to F off is a bad idea for several reasons. It can negatively impact my business and client relations, it offends the man in question, and it just isn’t very smart from a personal politics standpoint in an organization.

So at times you navigate those things deftly. The bartender was simple. Smile, accept the gesture, toss it in the trash after leaving, and never contact the dude.

I do think brunettes who dye their hair blonde, or blondes who go super bleach blonde are without exception attention seeking or have an inferiority complex. I have two brunette sisters who have never felt the need to go blonde. It’s not who they are.

So I think some of those sentiments in the thread have merit.

I’m circumspect about it; it’s cool, it is what it is.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a work conference in Las Vegas last week. Had a very hot bartender from LA slip me his number totally unsolicited on the day I arrived (dressed down and wearing almost no makeup) while I was having a drink with a female colleague who is black…..

The next day after a function one of the highest esteemed physicians at the meeting wanted to meet with me and proceeded to shamelessly hit on me, despite being a married Middle Eastern man with a wife & two kids. He’s infatuated with my looks in combination with my intellect and grounded personality.
Like I said in another thread... Humble-bragging is unseemly. ;)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not bragging if it’s true. I don’t besmirch the Dutchman for “bragging” about his conquests and kittens. I assume his experience is as represented; as is mine.

Unwanted attention does get old, trust me. Especially from dudes you have zero interest in (which is ALL dudes other than my spouse).

I’m explaining a perspective y’all simply don’t have.

Sheesh.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing I've noticed is that blondes are all carbon copies of each other. Seriously it's extremely rare for a blonde to have unique fashion/styles or personality traits.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah, well, I'm blonde too, and god damn, I get hit on the moment I walk out of my house; there's usually at least three chicks trying to get inside and strip for me on the spot. It's a hard life.

Love ya B, and truth be told we’re dishwater blondes now…but we’re Fierce aren’t we?

:p

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ya ya. Y’all are a mess ;)
JPM was a waste of time, wasn’t it? Well except for getting comped for a few shows and VIP’d to Hakkasan and Light. It’s the only way to steer clear of the fuddy dudies and Persian docs (they had to leave their Maseratis and Beemers at home). Although a few made it to Ka’ and O. Nobu and Morimotos were a shyte show.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what happens when the curtains don't match the rug? Does all of the expert analysis above still apply?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And what happens when the curtains don't match the rug? Does all of the expert analysis above still apply?
The main reason most go bare is that most of the assembled who like blondes don't care if they're dyed and have implants either...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta ask though, since I do not want to do another thread on it, do you all notice the differences in men they go for? Because I have seen a trend.

1. Hot blondes that are the prototypical Barbie overwhelmingly not just prefer a "Chad" but also a blond haired dude. Like even if a darker haired guy wants one, he is overcompensating in some way and hitting it out of the ball park.

2. Fake blondes love black dudes a lot or really any kind of guy that will get them attention.

3. Brunettes seem to go thirsty for minorities and ethnic dudes, like the more tanned and darker the brunette, the more she goes with an ethnic dude. Saw a few cases where women with that Kendall Jenner look just hang with ethnic women or black women instead.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta ask though, since I do not want to do another thread on it, do you all notice the differences in men they go for? Because I have seen a trend.

1. Hot blondes that are the prototypical Barbie overwhelmingly not just prefer a "Chad" but also a blond haired dude. Like even if a darker haired guy wants one, he is overcompensating in some way and hitting it out of the ball park.

2. Fake blondes love black dudes a lot or really any kind of guy that will get them attention.

3. Brunettes seem to go thirsty for minorities and ethnic dudes, like the more tanned and darker the brunette, the more she goes with an ethnic dude. Saw a few cases where women with that Kendall Jenner look just hang with ethnic women or black women instead.
IMHO, I will group my answer in to 3 points. In addition, my observations come from couples in LTRs & marriages lol.

1). I think most people tend to date people that look like them. When I mean look like them, I mean look like they could be a sibling or first sibling. To keep it simple, I see a lot of blonde-haired women with blonde haired men.

2). My first point applies to blacks, but in a socioeconomic way. I see a lot of trashy white women with trashy black men regardless of class. However, I do see lighter haired to blonde, white women with wealthier black men or as cleet chasers.

3). I see a similar thing with point 2). when it comes to non-black minority men and white women. They tend to date someone similar to them in personality and socio-economical class regardless of hair color. I will say that I see black men with the hottest white women compared to the other minorities, but minorities date better looking and more quality white women on an average basis.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally every single dude I heard claim this will drop everything and go full on hungry coyote the second he has a chance with a hot blonde. I just say, stop coping bros lol.
Blondes aren’t my thing. If one falls in my lap, then I’ll smash but I’m not going to go crazy over one. I prefer women with dark hair

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your experience is diametrically different than mine.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally every single dude I heard claim this will drop everything and go full on hungry coyote the second he has a chance with a hot blonde. I just say, stop coping bros lol.
That's probably because she's hot, not blonde. There are a lot of ugly blondes out there.

I'll take a beautiful woman with a nice personality of any hair color, skin color, and eye color. It's not helpful to me to have "types." Hence I've banged all kinds and IME physical traits don't affect their personality. Nice girls, bytches, and crazies of all shades.