Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Blondes or Brunettes?

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I think most guys would prefer a blonde to have fun with, whereas relationship-wise a lot prefer brunettes. There's also that stereotype about blondes being dumb, and blondes just wanting to have fun. I used to love blondes before but lately I seem more attracted to brunettes. Interestingly enough, the blondes I've been with have given me more problems in the past (Attention Wh*res, players, low intelligence level) than the one or two brunettes i've been with.

What do you guys prefer?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Double J
I think most guys would prefer a blonde to have fun with, whereas relationship-wise a lot prefer brunettes. There's also that stereotype about blondes being dumb, and blondes just wanting to have fun. I used to love blondes before but lately I seem more attracted to blondes. Interestingly enough, the blondes I've been with have given me more problems in the past (Attention Wh*res, players, low intelligence level) than the one or two brunettes i've been with.

What do you guys prefer?
so u used to like blondes more, but now u are really atrracted to blondes?
thats cool.
hair color has little to do with personality if any at all.
if its blue green or any other unnatural color, then u can make assumptions.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
As long as the girl is sexy, it doesn't really matter!

Phoenix! :cool:
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I'll drink to that BluePhoenix.


*gulp gulp*
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I've been surrounded by blue eyed, blond haired Nordics for the past 12 years while living in Minnesota. I d@mn near jump out of my skin whenever I come across a sultry, dark eyed brunette or raven haired Latina while trudging through the snow....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
A female friend of mine said to me "Blondes tease, brunnetes please"
 

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
546
Reaction score
3
I really don't have a preference for hair color, it's more of a certain type of girl that does it for me. There is something that makes redheads extra ****able, though.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I like all hair colors, but brunettes get instant points.

I have a friend who I tease all the time. Over summer she was a brunette, but then she dyed her hair black. I constantly tell her that she was hot with brown hair, and that once she dyes it then maybe we'll hook up :cool:
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
hair doesn't reflect on personality, but it's a big part for determening how much im attracted to the girl.

black haired girls are at the top of my foodchain for me. it's such an incredible turn on, that I'd date a black haired 7 over a blonde 10.
 
Top