Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blondes, bitches in some areas but cool in others, what gives?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
When I stayed in a couple of upper midwest states, most of the good looking women I ran into were blondes but it was no issue at all. I experienced how nice, cool, and welcoming they were. As an Asian guy, I felt like they were even nicer to me because I was Asian and I even got with a couple of them. These girls were down to earth, welcoming, cool, and actually caring type of girls that if I wanted to LTR or even marry, I would do so.

Then when I was in NYC and especially Atlanta, I noticed it was the exact opposite. Almost all relatively good looking blondes I knew, met, or saw were two-faced, bitchy, confrontational, and embodied the worst possible traits of western women. I met other kinds of women (not blonde) who were cool and decent women but blondes were all bitches in these areas.

One other thing that threw me off was how when I was in the upper midwest, I saw guys of all minority groups getting with cute blondes and it was no big deal yet in the big cities I lived in, it was border-line unheard of. The blondes there were much more loyal to white guys compared to their sisters in the midwest.

What gives?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You not exotic in the east

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the midwest is friendlier in general. I tend to notice that midwesterners are physically bigger than their counterparts from other regions. Maybe this is just another aspect of regional differences.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC area is more crowded and has all different kinds of ethnic groups. Like a previous poster said, you ain't nothin' special in the east.

Lots of NYC betas pedestalizing hot blondes non-stop might be doing it also. Betas of all different races. White dudes on average are probably more Alpha in that context (besides blacks) than your average random ethnic guy.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
damn and here I was thinking game can overcome all that

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the big deal with blondes? I don't get it. I find the ones I do attractive, but they are not the best in my personal opinion

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would have to conclude that where I am in Central Illinois and regarding personality blondes on average are friendlier than brunettes. Redheads right there in the middle.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I would have to conclude that where I am in Central Illinois and regarding personality blondes on average are friendlier than brunettes. Redheads right there in the middle.
I am not at all surprised, when I was in that area (neighboring states), I noticed the same thing. On the other hand, when I was in NYC and Atlanta, blondes were hands down the least friendliest.

Maybe it has to do with the culture of a place. Places where people value image, wealth, and are generally very status conscious tend to have a lot of the bitchy blondes (maybe lots of bottle blondes too, those are the worst). On the other hand, places with more of a down to earth and laid back sort of vibe have friendlier blondes.

Come to think of it, I noticed that the blondes I met in the midwest were generally taller with more symmetric faces while the ones in NYC and Atlanta (both cities that fit the status conscious vibe I am talking about) were much shorter.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brunettes are hotter than blondes. Blondes are too pale for my liking. Brunettes look a bit tan relatively. Hung.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Chicago and find it the opposite, maybe cause so many yuppies and suburbanites moved to the city, I find blondes stuck up, there are cool ones, but brunettes are friendlier in my experiences

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm from Chicago and find it the opposite, maybe cause so many yuppies and suburbanites moved to the city, I find blondes stuck up, there are cool ones, but brunettes are friendlier in my experiences
A lot of guys do.

I find it getting worse too as immigration and "refugees" bring forth hordes of thirsty swarthy dudes with a powerful blonde fetish that boosts those girls' egos. Thankfully there are pockets of America that have a lot of friendlier blondes as opposed to the stuck up ice queens.

I remember my friend telling me how before Scandinavia was hit hard by the "refugee" crisis, the women there were friendly and cool with outsiders and non-whites. As soon as a horde of thirsty swarthy immigrants became the norm, the women became wary of non-whites in general and became more loyal to their own race.

BTW, I do find that hot blondes are by far the most loyal to white guys compared to brunettes and redheads. You might catch a good looking brunette or redhead going for guys of all races. I've seen a good bit of hot redheads with Asian, Indian, Arab, and Latino guys. I can say the same for brunettes but blondes seem to be the most opposed to it by far.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game cures all. If you can bag women in a cosmopolitan city like NYC, you can bag em anywhere.

I find that the smaller market I go to, the easier women are. In NYC, my game always has to be super-tight.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Game cures all. If you can bag women in a cosmopolitan city like NYC, you can bag em anywhere.

I find that the smaller market I go to, the easier women are. In NYC, my game always has to be super-tight.
My problem isn't getting laid, it is my options. In NYC, I find getting Asian, black, and Hispanic women to be relatively easy. Among white women, it is easier with the quirky brunettes and redheads but cute blondes are impossible. Not so much with other places.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where i live in northern VA and in my school, the super super gorgeous white girls are almost always seen dating other white males.esp. in my school. but then again, its not like its completely impossible to see a non white guy with a cute white girl.

its just more likely that youll spot a cute white blonde with a white guy. there was even this white girl who had blonde hair i knew (sat next to her in biology class) who was just fine as hell, and she dated like two black guys, and lasted a couple months with both.

she was a nice person, and was actually pretty fvckin open! it'd be rare to see her act rude to somebody. she didnt act ****y or anything, just a cool chick. but then again, she came from like Wyoming or some sh1t like that.all i know is she's not from the east coast.

i even wanted to bust a move on her (because she was a pretty resposive girl) but i had a girl friend at the time and didnt wanna get into all that.

but if we're talking about girls from northern va that i've encountered, i haven't really ran into many nasty, ****y and conceited blondes. i dont talk to white girls much since they're not really that much of a preference to me, but the ones that i have talked to seemed pretty chill to be around. theres even a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes at my school that just fvckin loves black boys. shes came for me and my boys (and most of us are black) several times.

i dont know. i cant say much cuz i dont really talk to blondes much. but the ones i have talked to, they dont seem all that bad. but thats just where i live, in northern va.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
where i live in northern VA and in my school, the super super gorgeous white girls are almost always seen dating other white males.esp. in my school. but then again, its not like its completely impossible to see a non white guy with a cute white girl.

its just more likely that youll spot a cute white blonde with a white guy. there was even this white girl who had blonde hair i knew (sat next to her in biology class) who was just fine as hell, and she dated like two black guys, and lasted a couple months with both.

she was a nice person, and was actually pretty fvckin open! it'd be rare to see her act rude to somebody. she didnt act ****y or anything, just a cool chick. but then again, she came from like Wyoming or some sh1t like that.all i know is she's not from the east coast.

i even wanted to bust a move on her (because she was a pretty resposive girl) but i had a girl friend at the time and didnt wanna get into all that.

but if we're talking about girls from northern va that i've encountered, i haven't really ran into many nasty, ****y and conceited blondes. i dont talk to white girls much since they're not really that much of a preference to me, but the ones that i have talked to seemed pretty chill to be around. theres even a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes at my school that just fvckin loves black boys. shes came for me and my boys (and most of us are black) several times.

i dont know. i cant say much cuz i dont really talk to blondes much. but the ones i have talked to, they dont seem all that bad. but thats just where i live, in northern va.
I never had a chance to truly explore VA but is the dating scene there only good for black guys when it comes to dating white girls?

Could someone of a more "exotic" race (latino, asian, etc.) do well with the local white girls there or is there some serious taboo against that sort of stuff?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a chance to truly explore VA but is the dating scene there only good for black guys when it comes to dating white girls?

Could someone of a more "exotic" race (latino, asian, etc.) do well with the local white girls there or is there some serious taboo against that sort of stuff?
lol im only in high school i cant give you too much information but based on what i see and at my school. take what i say with a grain of salt; its only from my own experiences and what i see.

there's an asian guy that im friends with, and he's a freshman. his girl is hispanic but she looks kinda white, and she has dirty blonde hair with hazel/green eyes. she's fvcking gorgeous.

and there's another guy who's hispanic that im friends with. he's fat as hell. he lives like a city away from me, but still in northern va. he dates this white girl, and she's really pretty.

it wouldn't be crazy to see an asian guy dating a white girl around here, or to see a hispanic guy. in fact, you'll probably see that every once in a while (where i live).

as for girls in my age range, the teenage girls, your race doesnt really matter. as long as they think you're handsome,a cool guy, dress nice, know how to talk to girls, you're in. it's not really a taboo thing to be an "exotic" man and date a white girl. my school is very diverse. like, VERY. we have a lot of people from a looot of different backgrounds. theres asians, whites, blacks, hispanics, indians, middle eastern people, etc. where i go to school, i've seen a LOT of mixed couples, to the point where i see asian guys walking around with black girl friends.

its pretty diverse here, man. people wont give you crazy looks or anything for scoring a white girl when you're not a white guy. the blonde girls ive encountered around here seem pretty open to any guy.

so no, the dating scene is not only good for black guys when it comes to WHITE girls. you can definitely try, it won't be like it's something forbidden or anything, but you'll just be more likely to spot a white girl down here with a black guy or a white guy. im pretty sure the white girls down here wont shoot you down just because youre not a white guy or a black guy. as long as you've got solid game and can keep her interested, things should be fine; youll probably have a good opportunity.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is one place i'd never go to talk to white girls though: and thats pennsylvania.

i went to hershey park with my boys and we tried talking to some pretty white girls. oh my god, i literally saw the prettiest white girl who i have ever seen. no joke. i still till this day have not seen a white girl as pretty as her.

anyway, my boys were tryna talk to them and they were receptive and everything, but it just seemed like us black boys weren't really too hot out in pennsylvania. hershey park was mostly white people. i mean, a loooot of freaking white people (at least when i went). so i guess the white girls there just like white males, lol, cuz they didn't seem too interested in us. in fact, there were two white boys ahead of us that they seemed interested in instead of us.

i dont think non white guys do very well in rural areas or areas that arent very city like.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blondes in the Midwest are hot but I think most marry white guys.

I really like blondes in Orlando. They seem so friendly and down to earth. The ones in LA are hot but the opposite of down to earth.

All in all I would not date a blonde who is over 25 because they have been pounded hard and are messed up in the head.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Blondes in the Midwest are hot but I think most marry white guys.

I really like blondes in Orlando. They seem so friendly and down to earth. The ones in LA are hot but the opposite of down to earth.

All in all I would not date a blonde who is over 25 because they have been pounded hard and are messed up in the head.
Really depends man, I can say that in the upper midwest states the blondes I saw were pretty and definitely open to going interracial, at least for ONS and hookups.

QFT on Orlando and Florida blondes in general, every friendly and down to earth. You have to accept that most hot blondes in general have been ****ed a lot, I would never marry one but damn do I love ****in em!