"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Blonde vs brunette, which one do you do better with?

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Also, which one are you? dark haired white or light haired white or minority?

Here is my experience as a guy who gets told he looks like Drake a good bit.

1. Blonde girls freaking love me, even the shallow bimbo types.

2. Pale brunettes are fair game and love me too.

3. Tanned Mediterranean looking brunettes and just white women with dark hair and tanned skin in general hate me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I have black hair and Olive skin. I do VERY well with Blonde and Brunette caucasian Women. I don't do well at all with hispanic Women. The top types I tend to attract the most are Italian and Russian Women.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
It used to be that the only brunettes around were natural, and that coloring was only one way - to blonde - but now it seems to go all over the place, and to make things even more difficult, you can't rely on the pubes since that has been completely removed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
Indian guy here and brunettes by far, I've been with the occasional blonde here and there but brunettes are much thirstier for me.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I have black hair and Olive skin. I do VERY well with Blonde and Brunette caucasian Women. I don't do well at all with hispanic Women. The top types I tend to attract the most are Italian and Russian Women.
You attract Italian chicks as a guy with black hair and olive skin? That's weird, I heard they worship blonde hair and blue eyes in Italy.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
to be honest i mostly go after that "mediterranean" type of girl that you talk about, my last LTR was half white/half pakastani. i prefer that sorta look, with the long noses, dark complexion and features, just the look i tend to gravitate toward. any type of girl i could be attracted to though technically, and any type could be attracted to me back.....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
to be honest i mostly go after that "mediterranean" type of girl that you talk about, my last LTR was half white/half pakastani. i prefer that sorta look, with the long noses, dark complexion and features, just the look i tend to gravitate toward. any type of girl i could be attracted to though technically, and any type could be attracted to me back.....
are you white?
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
You attract Italian chicks as a guy with black hair and olive skin? That's weird, I heard they worship blonde hair and blue eyes in Italy.
Yes, When it comes to Italian and Russian Women, I'm an all star. Ive done well with almost every race but the large majority is always Italian and Russian. Im a mixed race of Hispanic and Jordanian.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Yes, When it comes to Italian and Russian Women, I'm an all star. Ive done well with almost every race but the large majority is always Italian and Russian. Im a mixed race of Hispanic and Jordanian.
I believe you when you say you do well with Russian women but Italian women, especially Italian American, are known racists who worship blond people and look down on anyone their skintone or darker so kind of surprised to hear that.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I believe you when you say you do well with Russian women but Italian women, especially Italian American, are known racists who worship blond people and look down on anyone their skintone or darker so kind of surprised to hear that.
Yes, in fact I do BETTER with italian Women than russian or any other races. A lot of them find me attractive and It could also be that I treat them "rough". Italian Women, ESPECIALLY american italian Women are rough and sassy. You need to put them in check or else they will try to get over on you constantly. Some of them can be hardcore but when they submit to you, They will do whatever you want, however you want. With them it's a no break sh!t test. They are the ones that I attract the most though.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Yes, in fact I do BETTER with italian Women than russian or any other races. A lot of them find me attractive and It could also be that I treat them "rough". Italian Women, ESPECIALLY american italian Women are rough and sassy. You need to put them in check or else they will try to get over on you constantly. Some of them can be hardcore but when they submit to you, They will do whatever you want, however you want. With them it's a no break sh!t test. They are the ones that I attract the most though.
From what I have seen, Italian American women and Mediterranean women in general seem to worship blond guys. Almost all the hot young ones I know have a thing for the pale blond Hemsworth brother lookalike moreso than other kinds of white women. A bit shocked that as a darker skinned dude you even got their attention.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
From what I have seen, Italian American women and Mediterranean women in general seem to worship blond guys. Almost all the hot young ones I know have a thing for the pale blond Hemsworth brother lookalike moreso than other kinds of white women. A bit shocked that as a darker skinned dude you even got their attention.
I'm not sure then. Maybe it's a New York thing but See attached pic. My color tone is just like this and I have dark features like this guy since I'm part Jordanian. Maybe also because my eyes are green as well. It depends, but as far a blondes / italian I do best. However to your view, Two blonde italian Women I was fvcking for a while ended up Marrying blonde blue eyed guys so who knows.

Pic.jpg
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I'm not sure then. Maybe it's a New York thing but See attached pic. My color tone is just like this and I have dark features like this guy since I'm part Jordanian. Maybe also because my eyes are green as well. It depends, but as far a blondes / italian I do best. However to your view, Two blonde italian Women I was fvcking for a while ended up Marrying blonde blue eyed guys so who knows.

View attachment 1848
If you are that handsome then that is that and could be an NY thing too.

I am down south and I notice that white women with dark hair and the tanned skin look are crazy for blond guys. Throughout my travels I have noticed this as well.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Your green eyes might be what is making the difference though, if you had brown eyes I think your success would go down a lot!
 
Top