“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Blog Post: How to Shut a Woman Up

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
I found this article on this site called menarebetterthanwomen.com

How To Shut a Woman Up

Women don’t actually want equality. Women are like the five year old that wants a dog for Christmas and we men are like parents. You’re not getting a fvcking dog. Five year olds don’t get dogs because they have no responsibility. They’re immature. They get goldfish or Nintendos or other things that don’t require moments from their precious days of doing nothing. Equality for women is exactly the same. Let me give an example.

There’s six ways to make a woman shut her fvcking mouth — and you can count five of them on your hand.

I’m kidding of course. I would never advocate violence against women. Women are like television sets. They’re fun to watch, and smacking them around rarely improves their malfunction. When they start acting up and getting old on you, it’s just time to get a new one.

The sixth way to get a woman to shut the fvck up is not a joke. Women b!tch and moan about equality like a baby whining for its bottle. What happens when a baby gets its bottle? It shuts the fvck up.

Does that sound radical? Giving a woman equality? Perhaps even a bit mad?

Your man-stincts are correct. Giving women equal of anything is a stupid idea: voting rights, custody, slices of delicious pie. No matter what, you end up with something that isn’t pretty and is about ten to twenty years away from biting you in your man ass.

Think about it for a minute. If women really wanted equality, why dress like wh0res? And why all the silliness with alimony? Alimony is more objectifying and exploitative than prostitution, porno, and the entire Blackula series combined. All it’s saying is that the only thing women can do in the world is fvck for money. It’s a severance package for retired wh0res. But I digress.

I said earlier that I would be dispensing the mystical secret that has haunted man since the beginning of time. Not where we’re from or where we’re going, but how to shut women the fvck up. It’s easy. All you have to do is speak to them like equals. For example, what would you say if your very good man friend was drunk or hypnotized into losing Man Points and came up with a comment like, “Kathy at work is such a b!tch. I don’t know why she hates me.”
Something immediately springs to mind.

“Who the fvck cares.”

Give the baby her bottle. And silence, my man friends, is golden.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,863
This is the guy claiming this form is full of misogynists...
 

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
Whip it out...stuff it in... repeat
 
Top