Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****blocking

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My question for you all is, do you purposely ****block to get a chick? I've been thinking this through a little bit, and came up with the conclusion that if the guy is a friend of mine, or I know him well, I won't ****block him. Otherwise, I'd consider it...

When I say ****blocking I mean, going after a girl that is already displaying a lot of interest to another guy, and essentially trying to "beat" him.

Thoughts?

~ivan

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Hey guys,

My question for you all is, do you purposely ****block to get a chick? I've been thinking this through a little bit, and came up with the conclusion that if the guy is a friend of mine, or I know him well, I won't ****block him. Otherwise, I'd consider it...

When I say ****blocking I mean, going after a girl that is already displaying a lot of interest to another guy, and essentially trying to "beat" him.

Thoughts?

~ivan
When it comes to friends, I don't ****block and vice versa. If it's in a club/cafe/bookstore whatever than the best DJ wins. Don't get me wrong I don't think you should go out of your way to CB a stranger. Your DJ charm and personality should set you apart anyway.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep getting C0CK-blocked by this f*cking loser who has no hope in hell of getting this chick, so all he does is get in my way and prevent me from scoring with her.

Everytime he sees me talking to her at the bar, he literally barges his way into the convo like a lightning strike. He's really f*cking lame, and makes a complete ass out of himself, but nontheless, he has been successful on three occasions at f*cking up my game - the last time this ch*ck just got up and left. Unbelievable.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time he tries it, ask the chick if she wants to go some place more private.

On the topic of ****blocking, going out of the way just to pick up a girl is def not the way to go.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough because, although she has given me all the initial buying signs, (she approached me with a 'don't I know you from somewhere line', which showed balls on her part) I have barely been able to strike up a convo with this girl - only intermittanly, the last time I got literally 40 seconds in and this guy just appeared like a f*cking ghost. I can tell that he's in the friend's zone with her, so she seems to be polite with him for the most part.

I just kinda let him destroy himself, but f*ck is it frustrating.

It's hard, because she appears to be at least a friend of his on some level, but you can tell even she's getting annoyed at it. The second time, I sauntered over to her, opened her up a little for 10 minutes, had to go to the gents room, and he had taken my seat - it was a crowded bar, so very difficult to get to him to yank his ass out of there without looking like a desperate arsehole.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who live by the ****block, also die by the ****block. If you see a girl you like, approach her, get a vibe, and see where you stand. But always have your dignity.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****blocking is for chumps.

Once my former oneitis with whom i am in the friendzone with wanted me to ****block a guy for her by making me sit between them.

I just got up & went away to give the guy a fair chance.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's uninentional if I do.

I despise c0ck-blockers(male & female)and haters so I could never do it.I might brag and talk a lil' **** but no harmful intentions from my part.

Seriously the most I'd do is take up her time from him..and that's fair game to me.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. If the male friend I was ****blocking I didn't really care about (he's more of an acquaintance) then I'll ****block *IF* i am interested in the girl. but if he's a really good honest friend (honest good male friends ARE very hard to come by) - I'll be his true wingman and help him despite if I want to bang that girl myself.

You guys who rat on ****blockers, there's nothing wrong about a dude protecting the interests of a female. You may see it as rude or whatever but THEY have DETERMINED that you're no good for her. So the people who say ****blockers are chumps or stupid, YOU ARE STUPID. I'll ****block to protect my female friends from drunken grabby slobs who think a club tactic is to come up from behind on surprise and start grinding away, I'll bust you up.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA

Thoughts?

~ivan
^^I understand you.But no...lol.I don't do it.

I think you mean if you "knock" people for their hoes?In that case it depends on the b1tch and the guy too.If I don't like him I'm gonna f his broad regardless.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork

You guys who rat on ****blockers, there's nothing wrong about a dude protecting the interests of a female. You may see it as rude or whatever but THEY have DETERMINED that you're no good for her. So the people who say ****blockers are chumps or stupid, YOU ARE STUPID. I'll ****block to protect my female friends from drunken grabby slobs who think a club tactic is to come up from behind on surprise and start grinding away, I'll bust you up.
It would be STUPID, to ****block for my former oneitis, & it would make me seem like some guy whose still living in false hope, what I did was sporting, by giving another guy a fair chance, besides he was an alright chap.

Ill bust you up? you mean them up.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
and who the f.uck gives the friend the right to say what's right for the girl? that's just an AFC manuever to try and show the girl how much he cares for her, that HE's the RIGHT MAN. (No, just the one with the least game). Dude, women can decide for themselves who they're going to f.uck. They're not always look for relationships, and they can break it off if they ain't into the guy.

although, what you mentioned at the end just now is not being a ****block... guys who do that **** are stupid, but the chick should have some balls to just tell him to back off in words or with a look. unless she needs actual physical protection, let her handle her own life, and concentrate on your own. if she can't handle a drunk guy trying to hit on her in a bar... be a real friend and show her how to deal with it herself - you're not always going to be around when it happens.

As far as as Don Juannabe, if you're sure she's into you, don't ask her let's talk somewhere else, venue change. If the guy still ****blocks you, call him on it.
"Dude, can't you see we're having a private conversation here. One that doesn't involve you, so chill out a bit, and go learn some manners."

Either the chick appreciates it and thinks wow what a man, which means she's into you, or she's mad about it, which means she's not into you and was leading you on.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, if there is a girl that you are interested in and she's showing signs of interest in you, then f*ck whoever else may be trying to get up in the booty. Don't think in terms of competing with other guys because that can create insecurity within yourself because you always feel like you have to do this or that or else some other guy is going to come along and steal your b*tch.
Remember, no one can compete with you in terms of being YOU. There is only one of you and when you are gone there won't be another one of you. Instead of competing with other guys, why not compete with the best inside of yourself in terms of your own unique qualities and characteristics that no other guy will ever be able to copy or emulate. It's like a business that develops a unique product or brand name and its competitors can only try to compete with it.
Also, watch out for ****blockers, playa haters, etc. because some of them will actively try to f*ck up your game by trying to come between you and your prospect. First off, don't give time or attention to any female that isn't showing any signs of interest (don't join her fan club). Secondly, if you are hollerin at a particular female, try to keep it as discreet as possible and don't talk about it with ANYBODY, even your so-called friends because some of them will try to ****block you on the low too. If anybody asks you what's up with you and this girl, just say that your friends and leave it at that. If they know that your hollerin at this chick, then they will want to also. Watch your back.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c0ckblockers are pathetic. i give everybody a fair chance.

I have one friend who loves to use his ****block line. he goes up to the guy and right in front of the girl says "dude, next time you use the bathroom, leave the fan on a little longer. and if you're going to do something like THAT, at least flush!"

he's very proud that it often works. I think it's just pathetic.

I think the worst are people who unintentionally ****block you. I've been hooking up with girls at parties (outside of the house, away from everybody else) and my friend has walked out and started up a conversation. he's done this on 2-3 occasions, I can't stand it.

I will ****block if somebody annoys me. If the guy is a known bastard, then I'm more than willing to salt his game.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder what would happen if you called out a ****block on his game:

"Dude, do you seriously think that throwing a little line like that is going to make this girl any less interested in me?"

"Wow, that is the most pathetic excuse to interrupt a conversation I've ever heard."

To the girl, while ignoring the guy "You know it's interesting how when some guys see another guy talking to a girl, they will try to screw up the conversation"

Or how about "Hey remember when I invited you to come talk to me? Oh that's right I didn't. Go away. Shoo."

I guess you would have to say "conversation" instead of "game" or "mack" or calling him a "****"block.

That or just say, "Ew man, you have boogers hanging out of your nose... go blow your nose in the bathroom."

OR...
give him a look like he's a piece of s.hit, and then continue running game

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****blocking is a joke.

one of the group of guys I got out with are sll AFC;s and they do it.

they are ****ing losers. last night i was at this bar in stl. and this hb 8 or 9 was sitting alone..granted she had a ring. but who cares. I got up and sat night to her..and asked her if she had a lighter. I smoke sometimes in bars/clubs.

and I started talking to her..and i got her number..and she has a bf..but I can tell she is one of thos women who doesnt care.

either way these guys would walk up to say hi..or something cause they couldtn talk to her on there own.

give me a break.

if u cocjblock u are a inesure ****ing *****!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Australian Street Pimp perspective :

ok here in my opinion,

as a pimp there comes a time when you need to get rid of the competition.

you got a girl at a party she is feeling you, some AFC punk comes up with a few drinks in him and decides to run static on your game

( from the movie speed ) what do you do.... what do you do....

as a pimp you realise you are playing CHESS

technically i do alot of things that would be considered c*ck blocking

are they neccesary ?

absolutely !

like that tv show survivor , outwit , outlast and outplay

if you a pimp and you out there in an enviroment such as a club, pub, the streets even there will be other guys out there trying to get the chicks too. AFC's get frustrated especially when they can see you making progress. they don't care about being FAIR.

all is fair in love and war.

THERE ARE NO RULES.

no gentlemens agreement not to run static on someone else's game

you think to yourselfs " i am better than that " i won't do or say anything when someone trys to ****block me.

ask yourself this... does the chick realise what is going on ?

HELL YES.

she see's you allow some fool to come in on your reality and bust up the repoire.

she thinks you are weak.

now i am not saying BUST A CAP, start fighting over some HO.

OUTWIT , OUTLAST , OUTPLAY

( play chess ) i have outsmarted my OPPONENT and while he is spinning in circles i have the HO in my car and am on my way to a location of my choosing.

does the b*tch know i just outsmarted another male and TOOK her away ?

YES. and SHE LOVES IT.

if you think about it just by being a DJ you are in effect c*ck blocking ever AFC around you. THINK ABOUT IT.

while ever you act like a DJ the AFC's are put on show for the lesser men that they are.

YOU ARE ALL C*CK BLOCKING !

so don't be hypocritical, just wrap you head around the THRUTH....

THERE IS NO SPOON ! ( c*ck blocking )

it's all part of the game ;)

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when your mates c*ck block you

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you going out somewhere you need to get your mates to understand the rules of the wingman. once you etablish this you will find your friends can actually help you, when you all act as a team.

if you at a party and it's someone you know c*ckblocking you then are they really your friend if they trying to put you down etc to score points with some HO ? just treat the guy like any AFC and

OUTWIT, OUTPLAY, OUTLAST ( survivor )

you will hear rap artists and pimps say it like this :

you fools are playing mutha fu**ing checkers ! WE PLAYIN' CHESS

if you worried about losing a mate over it just give the chick your number, leave her alone after that, she will flake on your friend when she sees how AFC he is.

later that night.... RING RING... b*tch : "come pick me up so we can do
SOMETHING " ;)

CHECKMATE ! :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “