Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****blocking friend

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best buddy, I love him to death, but I get sick and tired of him c0ckblocking me.
He is a good 10 years older than me and always lectures me when I'm spinning plates and dating multiple women at the same time, I have no morals, I am gonna end up alone and lonely, I should find my soulmate to get married instead of wasting my life whoring around.
Last weekend I attended a seminar with him and during the break I was talking to a beautiful woman, I wasn't able to number close because there was a huge crowd and the seminar continued.
But she knew my buddy and sent him an email today if she could have my number.
My buddy called me today and told me about this email and told me he sent back that he doesn't have my number and he flatout denies to give me her number, because "She is looking for a man to get married to, and wants children with" *yugh* despite that he barely knows her nor has any interest into her.

I'm not too upset about missing out on this woman but I am a bit annoyed about how my best buddy tends to c0ckblock me a lot and pushes his beta male rethoric all the time on me.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get my buddies to do the Same as me, but I dont go out with white knights. Try to talk to him that your serving the Same cause, getting laid tonight. Story of my life, sometimes.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Good male friends usually have each others backs and do not exhibit controlling behavior.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best buddy, I love him to death, but I get sick and tired of him c0ckblocking me.
He is a good 10 years older than me and always lectures me when I'm spinning plates and dating multiple women at the same time, I have no morals, I am gonna end up alone and lonely, I should find my soulmate to get married instead of wasting my life whoring around.
Last weekend I attended a seminar with him and during the break I was talking to a beautiful woman, I wasn't able to number close because there was a huge crowd and the seminar continued.
My buddy called me today and told me about this email and told me he sent back that he doesn't have my number and he flatout denies to give me her number, because "She is looking for a man to get married to, and wants children with" *yugh* despite that he barely knows her nor has any interest into her.

I'm not too upset about missing out on this woman but I am a bit annoyed about how my best buddy tends to c0ckblock me a lot and pushes his beta male rethoric all the time on me.
I would simply say this.

"Hey dude. You know i love you like a brother. I respect you and want the best for you. But if you continue to cawk block me i'm going to knock your ass out, just like my brother. Understand?"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hey man, I know that you’re my bro and that you mean well. But this is my decision to be like this. You shouldn’t be c•ckblocking me like that because that’s not what bros do. Shoot, with all the experience that I’ve had with women, that’s not what most WOMEN do. The women that I deal with don’t even think like you do, and if they don’t care, then why should you? That’s why I’m just having fun with them. I could teach you some things if you want. If you don’t want to learn, hey that’s cool too. But don’t go ruining my chances with women or c•ckblocking. You shouldn’t force your decisions or opinions over anyone else, you’re being too controlling.”

Something like that. If he still doesn’t get it, just say that it’s your choice and that he can do what he wants, but that you are old enough to decide for yourself and that he shouldn’t have to tell you what to do or how to live your life.

If he gets worse, just drop your friend.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hey man, I know that you’re my bro and that you mean well. But this is my decision to be like this. You shouldn’t be c•ckblocking me like that because that’s not what bros do. Shoot, with all the experience that I’ve had with women, that’s not what most WOMEN do. The women that I deal with don’t even think like you do, and if they don’t care, then why should you? That’s why I’m just having fun with them. I could teach you some things if you want. If you don’t want to learn, hey that’s cool too. But don’t go ruining my chances with women or c•ckblocking. You shouldn’t force your decisions or opinions over anyone else, you’re being too controlling.”

Something like that. If he still doesn’t get it, just say that it’s your choice and that he can do what he wants, but that you are old enough to decide for yourself and that he shouldn’t have to tell you what to do or how to live your life.

If he gets worse, just drop your friend.
yyyyyyyyyeah, bros before hoes!:p

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People value different things. His problem is he is so arrogant that he thinks he knows best for you, for the chick, and everyone else. That's pure ass hole. You can find this girl without his help. Who does she work for? What is her position? Did you get her last name? Contact her through LinkedIn.

Look at it this way. He did you a favor. He showed you who he really is. Now use that information accordingly. Perhaps it's time you "have been thinking...I've had a change of heart"...and you keep doing you on your own time, but sell him what he wants to hear in the meantime. He doesn't understand you and he isn't going to in this lifetime.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro that's ridiculous. You couldnt get a number because of a "huge crowd?"

You should be able to number close while you are fleeing North Korean bullets.

Bro this makes no sense.

You talk this beautiful beautiful girl for 10 min. You can't get her number. She BARELY knows your buddy. But she emails him asking him for your number?

I would do the EXACT same thing as your buddy. If a hot actress wanted my buddies number and I wanted to sleep with her, I would do everything I could to not give it to her.

Who told your best buddy you are spinning multiple
plates and whoring around?

You guys give sensitive information to your best buddies thinking they will help you. They will destroy you with it to make themselves look good, or get themselves sex.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro that's ridiculous. You couldnt get a number because of a "huge crowd?"

You should be able to number close while you are fleeing North Korean bullets.

Bro this makes no sense.

You talk this beautiful beautiful girl for 10 min. You can't get her number. She BARELY knows your buddy. But she emails him asking him for your number?

I would do the EXACT same thing as your buddy. If a hot actress wanted my buddies number and I wanted to sleep with her, I would do everything I could to not give it to her.

Who told your best buddy you are spinning multiple
plates and whoring around?

You guys give sensitive information to your best buddies thinking they will help you. They will destroy you with it to make themselves look good, or get themselves sex.

I was supposed to talk to her later after the seminar, but at the end of the show I got lost in the crowd. It was not about her, I talk to women/people every day. So I kind of forgot about it, until he told me about this email.
He is generally a great friend, he gets me good business opportunities connects me with great people, he generally gives me sound constructive (business) advice. But he is very in his own bubble.
He is getting married, he is bascially a slave and a doormat of his soon to be wife, doing anything to please her. He told me (laughing) how he is trained to take a piss sitting down for instance and keeps her on a pedestal.
He has seen me this year with a few different girls show up at his company to meet him.
He is just a little too judgmental about this. But never that he really c0ckblocks me like this.
From now on I am definately keeping the friendship on the low.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if your buddy kept that conversation going with the girl.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I once had a buddy who was like this. We were friends for years and everything was fine when I was a beta chump and let him take the lead on everything. But as soon as I broke out of my shell and he realized that I was landing more women and hotter women than him, he started to try to pull me down. One night I scored a number from a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings while he was there. She flaked. Later on I found out that he pulled her aside after I got the number and said "you really don't want to date him (me), he is messed up". He was married at the time too, married but miserable. Needless to say the guy is no longer my friend. I got my sweet revenge, but not intentionally. Before and after he got married he was always talking about one of his EXes who he still cared for and even cheated on his wife with once. She is now one of my regular FWBs and so while he is miserable with this wife I am tapping the one he would rather be with. Life is a b|tch ain't it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy and I ran into two girls. One of the girls was his collegue and the other one her friend.
We joined them for drinks and I started to date the friend of his collegue. (I think he wanted her too)

We went on two dates and f8cked once, she went for vacation and came back.

He messaged her to tell her something important in private. When she went to meet him he told her ''Don't date him, he got a black heart for women and plays all girls'' ''You should date me, I'll really take care of you''.

Im in no contact since with him, and he approached me all drunk at the club saturday to say sorry, I told him to move along and ignored him. Hes bad mouthing me since too all people that want to hear it.