Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****blocking friend

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to be on a streak where I get the girl at the bar to like me, get her girlfriend to like me (with the help of a wing), start making out with a target by the end, yet when I offer the target and her friend to go somewhere else (aka my place :p), the target says that she is completely fine with it as long as her friend doesn't object. You guessed it, her friend ends up saying that they have plans early the next day and should head home. This has happened 3 times in the last 2 weeks, and I'm starting to wonder if there is something me and my wing are doing wrong.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that your target's friend is not attracted to your wing, at least not enough to sleep with him that night. But that is just my guess there could be an array of reasons that maybe one of us could only point out if we saw the actual interaction.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just number close and setup a date later?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Why don't you just number close and setup a date later?
Because all I want is a one night stand, dates waste time

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
R3N3G4D3 said:
Wow... Dude...

Seriously

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are totally not interested in any type of relationship with anybody, but just because you go on a date doesn't mean you are tied down to that girl. I may not have the mpst or the best experience, but if you are willing to have a date here and there with these girls, I am sure you are going to have sex with some of them on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dates. Plus you might genuinely have a good time with some of them even if you just choose to have sex and then forget them.

Not every single girl is down for one night stands, and if she is, chances are you aren't the first person she has slept with from that bar or club.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice by Joe and Play. Use both!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R3N3G4D3 said:
Wow...outside influences help decision making...so thats what im gonna do. Get her number, give her a call a few days later and GO GET A DRINK. Or go out with her the next weekend with her and have your ONS then. The more flexible you are, the more breezies you can rail.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Wow...outside influences help decision making...so thats what im gonna do. Get her number, give her a call a few days later and GO GET A DRINK. Or go out with her the next weekend with her and have your ONS then. The more flexible you are, the more breezies you can rail.
:crackup: I ain't heard no 1 say that word in awhile.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R3N3G4D3 said:
I seem to be on a streak where I get the girl at the bar to like me, get her girlfriend to like me (with the help of a wing), start making out with a target by the end, yet when I offer the target and her friend to go somewhere else (aka my place :p), the target says that she is completely fine with it as long as her friend doesn't object. You guessed it, her friend ends up saying that they have plans early the next day and should head home. This has happened 3 times in the last 2 weeks, and I'm starting to wonder if there is something me and my wing are doing wrong.
If you just want sex from her and no dating, you have to get in nice with the friend. It doesn't matter how weak of knees the target gets, if the friend says no, you're done.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, I guess my error was that I was expecting my wing to take care of the friend, and therefore didn't provide enough attention to her myself.