****blocking friend...

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who I really like, but when Im around girls, he just starts ragging on me and ****blocking me, he has already ruined like 3 girls for me. The thing is, this guy parties with me, so he meets all the girls I do and does the same **** everytime. What should i do?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh... get rid of him AMOG style. :rolleyes:

You might want to stop calling him "friend" too. From now on he's your b1tch, so order him around!

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a similar way my buddy is very competitive. He snaked the girl I wanted to kiss just last weekend. He ended up staying at her place. You can't really call dibs on a girl though, and he got her fair and square so whatever. I've taken the one he's wanted too, no biggie.

If your bud is trying to get the chick fine. If he's just ****blocking you that's not cool. If he's trying to make you look bad that's not cool either. It's a sign of insecurity. Don't let him make you look bad. The way your friends treat you reflect on the person people are going to percieve you as. Tell him he's being a doosh, next him, or ignore him. Those are your options