****blocked

someone800

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup,

Tonight, I was majorly ****blocked. Like, probably to the most extreme. See, there's this "friend" girl I have had for about a year, and her hot friend from another state came up to visit her for a week and stay at her house.

A few nights ago, she introduced me to her and there was a connection, we were talking and flirting a bunch.

The next night, I her, and her friend (who introduced me) were hanging out trying to figure out what to do, and her friend's 20-yr old boyfriend (keep in mind this girl is 16) called us inviting us to a party out a ways away. We were gonna meet at a parking lot where the girls were gonna drive with this guy and I to follow in my car. I could tell the girl I liked wasn't to interested (she went to this place earlier and didn't have a great time), and neither was I, so on the way there, I was texting her askin if she really wanted to go (she said no), so she got in my car at the parking lot and we went away and hanged out that night. However, the entire time, her friend's boyfriend and her kept texting and calling us threating to beat me up and stuff which we didn't quite understand because we wanted them to go have a good time and us to go our own way. We were going to meet them back at the parking lot at a certain time anyways.

Eventually, we got to a park, and that led to my first kiss...which turned into an hour and a half **** good make-out session in my car (with our phones off) :cool:

Then, later, her friend started blocking me from her (keep in mind this is/was my "friend") because she didn't want her going off with me. I and her really wanted to hang out again though and made plans for last night (blocked), then tonight (blocked).

Then, the heat started up this evening. The friend of the girl I made out with stole her phone and started texting me as her, but I instantly knew it was who it was and started going back and forth with her and WOW her friend was pissed off. She kept threating me with her boyfriend and all this and that I won't see her again.

I was hanging out with one of my good friends tonight, and we were driving around the neighborhood and got the idea of buzzing this friend because of how big of a controlling b**** she was being. We did a few times, the she called me as I was going home and was calling me weak for not facing her at which I responded, "You know, you're right, that is weak, I'm coming over right now."

When I got there, her and her friend came out of the house and I and my friend got out of the car and WOW, her friend came up to me and started screaming and hitting me at what I did. And I and my friend were like calm down, the girl I made out with can decided what she wants to do for herself. And her friend was like, "Well, she's a guest in my house, so she has to go by my rules!" And when I looked at that fine girl, she was standing there all quiet from the fighting and said, "Uh.....I-I don't know....I guess not." At which point, my friend and I got in the car and left and the friend who yelled and hit me took her friend into the house, crying (she also said I would never see her again).

****BLOCKED. Majorly. What do I do now? I really wanted one more time with this girl, but her friend ****** it up!!!!!!!!!! D***!!!!!!!!

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't really follow that... but it sounds like you're friend was pissed because you wanted to get with her guest. Its sort of understandable... she's just looking out for her friends, which is something you've gotta deal with. The thing i'd be concerned about here is the fact that you presumably lost a friend in this whole mess just because you wanted to hook up with a girl you'll never see again. idk about you but i put my friends over random hookups any day of the week, but w/e makes you happy. (Please correct me if you believe i misinterpreted your post)

someone800

Don Juan
Reaction score
rain63 said:
I couldn't really follow that... but it sounds like you're friend was pissed because you wanted to get with her guest. Its sort of understandable... she's just looking out for her friends, which is something you've gotta deal with. The thing i'd be concerned about here is the fact that you presumably lost a friend in this whole mess just because you wanted to hook up with a girl you'll never see again. idk about you but i put my friends over random hookups any day of the week, but w/e makes you happy. (Please correct me if you believe i misinterpreted your post)
Well, here's the thing about my "friend". I recently got into a fight with her and didn't talk with her for a month because of her controlling b**** personality (that was just demonstrated). She never figured out why I didn't talk to her for a while even though I tried many times to explain-so you could say that I really don't care to much about our "friendship" as harsh as that may sound.

I know she's "looking out" for her friend, but WOW, she sure keeps her on a VERY short leash.

On top of that, I should add that my "friend" knows about how before that night I had never made out with a girl or anything like that...

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA. Thats ****ing pathetic and sickening. That girl has major issues. Just let them go do there thing. You don't want *****s like that injecting any poisons.