"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Blockbuster/FamilyVideo pick-up

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
I wasn't planning on using this as a pick up, I just thought it would be pretty funny. When you rent a video/DVD the chick asks for your phone number. When they ask I was thinking of saying "hey I'm not that easy." Yeah.

Caesar
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Out of Tips and onto Discussion this goes.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
I've never been asked for my phone number at a hollywood or blockbuster or any other video store.

When I filled out my application for membership many years ago, I had to put a number on it, but I've never been asked.

I don't know where you go, but that don't happen where I'm at.


Only place I know that asks for anything is radio shack and they ask for your zip code.
 
Top