Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

****block question...

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Aight fellas, theres this kid in my "group" who is messing up my game, and I try not to let it bother me but ****, this kid is annoying. Was at a party a few days ago and I was talking to many girls... 2 in particular, and this AFC ***** comes around and starts flirting... he gets their SN's and starts IMing immediately(he still does AOL, not phone). one girl I was talking to was like "wow he's such a big flirt, its soo annoying", dude literally goes around and talks and kino's everygirl... he gets by on his good looks but he is annoying to a lot of them. anyway one girl then explained to his face that "your pathetic". Anyway, so I go to his house today, walk in and see him IMing one of the girls I was talking to(I could care less) but then he says "hey, your girlfriend from the party doesn't like you anymore" I say "yea, whose my G/f" he says "XXX, she likes me now". I KNOW this Mother****er was saying **** to her about me... whatever. My question is, do I confront this ***** or just lay low and let him try and mess up my game. He's done this on 3 girls now, and at first I said good for him, but damn, ****blockers get annoying.

Peace homies, sorry about the grammar and the rambling, its late and stuff a nd im typing in the dark.

thanks
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
The mature thing to do would be to confront him openly about it. If he is saying things behind your back you need to confront him infact.

If he can't say it to your face then he doesn't have the balls to back up what he is trying to accomplish anyways and in that case I wouldn't wory about it or him.
 
Top