Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to be an American to recognise ur racist undertones in this entire waste of a thread.
That’s an empty accusation. Feel free to elaborate?

You better chg ur mindset, its toxic, to me u r no better then a White racist who hates blacks.
Let’s clarify this:

@Spaz thinks that opposing state sanctioned violence against citizens of color is the same as White racists that enjoy seeing that violence.

This really is Stormfront.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s an empty accusation. Feel free to elaborate?

Let’s clarify this:

@Spaz thinks that opposing state sanctioned violence against citizens of color is the same as White racists that enjoy seeing that violence.

This really is Stormfront.
Feel free to want to whitewash ur deep rooted racism.

If it makes you feel better then I truly don't mind.

Just know that the facts doesn't change nor will my judgement of you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s a reason that any white should feel obliged to do something from?
You do what is right in the sight of God / doing the right thing. The Golden rule, "love thy neighbour as thyself".

Means1988 said:
Simply, if it comes to ear, white men, are always more organized, and weaponzied with craters they created.
It’s a really losing battle if it came to that. I’m not sure why any while reading this should feel less due to dumb media.
No, it's not that simple because lots of whites will join side with the black cause because of the direct or indirect effects on their own society. The past Civil War was mainly white vs white, it was not a Haitian revolution. What is grossly immoral against blacks starts seeping and effecting "white society", just like it did before the first Civil War. Portland is mainly white people taking up the BLM cause.

Means1988 said:
white or black, be strong, be a man, and you are respected and loved.
There are other races beside white and black. America has become more globalized. You also have to include Asians and Hapas since allot of whites are settling for asian gf/wives and creating a new hapa demographic.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to want to whitewash ur deep rooted racism.

If it makes you feel better then I truly don't mind.

Just know that the facts doesn't change nor will my judgement of you.
Another dodge. Elaborate on your racism accusation. Then you can explain why opposing state violence against citizens of color and being a white supremacist are morally equal.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
this BLM thing is effecting some of you guys a little bit too much emotionally , i mean a guy was actually bitching about bumble supporting the movement. if you have a problem with admitting that racism is wrong you are part of this problem

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another dodge. Elaborate on your racism accusation. Then you can explain why opposing state violence against citizens of color and being a white supremacist are morally equal.
everyone here knows you are a racist, but is kinda old call you that now

also, police is not sworn to serve and protect, they are sworn to uphold laws and follow orders, with came from politicians, with in teory was supose to represent you, so if there is a problem you should start to vote on people who would be honest about it, not poeople who give promises and then keep the way things are

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, police is not sworn to serve and protect, they are sworn to uphold laws and follow orders, with came from politicians, with in teory was supose to represent you, so if there is a problem you should start to vote on people who would be honest about it, not poeople who give promises and then keep the way things are
No. That’s incorrect. Police are sworn to serve and protect. If a government gives unlawful orders, the police are not obligated to follow it. Furthermore, unjust laws are not laws.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
You're a walking, talking joke, as are all people who think like you...feminized “men," with tiny, estrogen-flooded brains, completely incapable of rational thought. Every time you speak, all I hear is lady-boy talk. Grow the fuuck up, let your atrophied testicles drop, take a course in logic, and stop begging for sympathy from the same people you blame for all your shortcomings. You're jumping on the BLM bandwagon, but BLM is about to get their retarded-commie-sissy punk-assses kicked; so, wise the fuuck up, chump. Just watch, bubba, ....and their Cheetos munching, basement dwelling Antifa overlords, too.
we already know that black lives matter maybe we should just change it to black pride since its an opinion on if our lives matter or not , all you cokk-sukkin-confederate-flyin'-mom-and-dadddy-cousin-fuccin-chromosome-damaged-inbred-hillbillys need to stock up on sunblock cause its about to be a hot summer-watch me get banned for simply FIRING BACK

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we already know that black lives matter maybe we should just change it to black pride since its an opinion on if our lives matter or not , all you cokk-sukkin-confederate-flyin'-mom-and-dadddy-cousin-fuccin-chromosome-damaged-inbred-hillbillys need to stock up on sunblock cause its about to be a hot summer-watch me get banned for simply FIRING BACK
Just put him on ignore. You are not firing back but making us all look bad by posting like that. If you want to make a well thought post that challenges the reader to think then that would be firing back.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh a black supremacist has appeared.

That's nice, now where is @danger? Too bad I've got an enforced "ignored" order ongoing, I would love to engage all these supremacist with their invasionnnnns....

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Oh a black supremacist has appeared.

That's nice, now where is @danger? Too bad I've got an enforced "ignored" order ongoing, I would love to engage all these supremacist with their invasionnnnns....
i dont understand

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Just put him on ignore. You are not firing back but making us all look bad by posting like that. If you want to make a well thought post that challenges the reader to think then that would be firing back.
how am i making us look bad

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Elaborate?

If it isn't obvious to you then it's an exercise of futility to explain it.

But I'm sure ur attempts to make some of our Caucasian members here feel guilty is making some headway, whilst for some other neutral Caucasians are up in a defensive position and those who are white racists enjoying every bit of these discussion as much as you are.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We are supposed to make more intelligent posts then they are. Not sink to their level of ignorance. We should set an example for them not post like them.
Oh them?

Another confirmed racist detected.

Seems like many black members here are racist...

But strangely, they keep blaming whites for being racist.

Now I'm confused.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Oh them?

Another confirmed racist detected.

Seems like many black members here are racist...

But strangely, they keep blaming other whites for being racist.

Now I'm confused.
in your personal opinion , what do you prefer?

covert communication or clear direct communications?

this a character content question ,blm and racism aside

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate?

If it isn't obvious to you then it's an exercise of futility to explain it.
Enlighten me, please.

But I'm sure ur attempts to make some of our Caucasian members here feel guilty is making some headway,
Death by asphyxiation should make all of us feel guilty. Do you not agree? (George Floyd, Eric Garner

How about death at 12 years old for playing with a toy gun? (Tamar Rice)

How about having the police murder you in your own apartment? (Breona Taylor, Botham Jean)

whilst for some other neutral Caucasians are up in a defensive position and those who are white racists enjoying every bit of these discussion as much as you are.
The truth can feel like hell. That’s what those in a defensive position are feeling.

I disagree on both points. If society valued black lives, this conversation wouldn’t even be happening. Secondly, I disagree with and condemn all the name calling. Knock it off.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are supposed to make more intelligent posts then they are. Not sink to their level of ignorance. We should set an example for them not post like them.
I second this. The truth is on the side of police reform and BLMs stated mission. There is no need for exchange of insults.

Looks like the troll children will ruin this thread and get it locked.

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.