Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
86% of blacks support black lives matter, 71% strongly. Only 31% of whites support black lives matter strongly.

Which only goes to show just how dumb most blacks are. blm is like every other popular black movement: it's yet another jew created and funded organization with a couple of blacks as puppet frontmen.

The reality is, any "black" organization with any influence is just a tool of the jews to f-ck over everyone else, especially whites.

That picture is disgusting. As is the encouragement from that educator. Absolutely heinous.

I trust that fair minded people can see an image like that and NOT associate all black people with that. Do you agree?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That picture is disgusting. As is the encouragement from that educator. Absolutely heinous.

I trust that fair minded people can see an image like that and NOT associate all black people with that. Do you agree?
if that was the case wouldn't be the same for the police when this all started?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which only goes to show just how dumb most blacks are. blm is like every other popular black movement: it's yet another jew created and funded organization with a couple of blacks as puppet frontmen.

The reality is, any "black" organization with any influence is just a tool of the jews to f-ck over everyone else, especially whites.
Oh my goodness, that means Hitler was right! We took the wrong side in world war two! Will the ghost of mein fuhrer ever forgive us?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
if that was the case wouldn't be the same for the police when this all started?
Brollin has erroneously suggested that ALL police are like that, although that's WRONG but he does bring to the table that the police CULTURE is wrong and needs fixing.

This is something that everyone here wants but somehow got sidetracked and turned it into a race issue.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, that means Hitler was right! We took the wrong side in world war two! Will the ghost of mein fuhrer ever forgive us?
You shouldn’t be engaging with an obvious racist who just plains hates blacks for no reason other then they hv more melanin then him.

Ignore his attempts to engage us and just let him talk.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t be engaging with an obvious racist who just plains hates blacks for no reason other then they hv more melanin then him.

Ignore his attempts to engage us and just let him talk.
Cliven Bundy, who had a standoff with the feds a few years ago, and got acquitted by a jury for it, just came out in support of blm. His white supremacist buddies are p1ssed! He said that it is ridiculous to think that antifa and blm will take your rights away before the Federal government does first.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure there are black male visitors and members here. I don’t mean this by any disrespect.

As a white male, why should I ever feel your more superior, as in; smarter, better looking, stronger etc.

Maude there are stronger and smarter black males than me, and white males smarter and stronger then them etc.

What’s a reason that any white should feel obliged to do something from?

Simply, if it comes to ear, white men, are always more organized, and weaponzied with craters they created.
It’s a really losing battle if it came to that. I’m not sure why any while reading this should feel less due to dumb media.

white or black, be strong, be a man, and you are respected and loved.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure there are black male visitors and members here. I don’t mean this by any disrespect.

As a white male, why should I ever feel your more superior, as in; smarter, better looking, stronger etc.

Maude there are stronger and smarter black males than me, and white males smarter and stronger then them etc.

What’s a reason that any white should feel obliged to do something from?

Simply, if it comes to ear, white men, are always more organized, and weaponzied with craters they created.
It’s a really losing battle if it came to that. I’m not sure why any while reading this should feel less due to dumb media.

white or black, be strong, be a man, and you are respected and loved.
Does anyone here understand this?

Feel free to summarise it for me.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here understand this?

Feel free to summarise it for me.
it is a 100,000-foot view of this stupid issue. we all in this together... if there was really a war; it is a slaughter as there is a huge difference in ability and resources. but we all in this together, focus on value instead of stupid stuff and we all gonna be stronger. if I got it wrong; tell me...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Cliven Bundy, who had a standoff with the feds a few years ago, and got acquitted by a jury for it, just came out in support of blm. His white supremacist buddies are p1ssed! He said that it is ridiculous to think that antifa and blm will take your rights away before the Federal government does first.
The problem with ur country is that its blind, from its leaders to its people and the only colors it sees are just either blue or red.

Everything then becomes a political ideological battle within ur own society, regardless of whether of issue is right or wrong.

Which is increasingly looking (to the entire world) like normal everyday Americans are actually dumb, that most of you didn't even finish high school or perhaps ur high-school has very low standards.

I trust that you guys do know that ideology are not facts but merely a belief system, that can be disputed at anytime by anybody - why waste time on it, when only the politicians gets to benefit from it all?

Sometimes I wonder if trump or biden say horse shiet taste nice and in half of America suddenly pops up fast food outlets selling horse shiet - people are just that gullible.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with ur country is that its blind, from its leaders to its people and the only colors it sees are just either blue or red.

Everything then becomes a political ideological battle within ur own society, regardless of whether of issue is right or wrong.

Which is increasingly looking (to the entire world) like normal everyday Americans are actually dumb, that most of you didn't even finish high school or perhaps ur high-school has very low standards.

I trust that you guys do know that ideology are not facts but merely a belief system, that can be disputed at anytime by anybody - why waste time on it, when only the politicians gets to benefit from it all?

Sometimes I wonder if trump or biden say horse shiet taste nice and in half of America suddenly pops up fast food outlets selling horse shiet - people are just that gullible.
it is the result of even the poor ppl having enough and stability for several generations. there is still power for another generation.. the next ones I don't know... every empire has a finish... even this one. I hope not yet. to put it into perspective.. when I was a kid we thought every Asian was Japanese and did not really know about any others... There are still many that can do more than two but are becoming less. the gini coefficient is increasing and that is the root problem, the reasons for that to be occurring is the issues.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
it is a 100,000-foot view of this stupid issue. we all in this together... if there was really a war; it is a slaughter as there is a huge difference in ability and resources. but we all in this together, focus on value instead of stupid stuff and we all gonna be stronger. if I got it wrong; tell me...
Okay I get it.

In a sense yes, it is correct.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
it is the result of even the poor ppl having enough and stability for several generations. there is still power for another generation.. the next ones I don't know... every empire has a finish... even this one. I hope not yet. to put it into perspective.. when I was a kid we thought every Asian was Japanese and did not really know about any others... There are still many that can do more than two but are becoming less. the gini coefficient is increasing and that is the root problem, the reasons for that to be occurring is the issues.
With the rate of how Americans in general thinks, to me, its a clear sign of a sinking ship that doesn't know its sinking, its just a waste, that a country with vast natural resources turns on itself.

You all have everything, even the reputation that automatically puts you in a leadership position.

You guys just need to get a proper President who can unite a country, lead its allies (not divide) and at the very least pretend to be smart.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the rate of how Americans in general thinks, to me, its a clear sign of a sinking ship that doesn't know its sinking, its just a waste, that a country with vast natural resources turns on itself.

You all have everything, even the reputation that automatically puts you in a leadership position.

You guys just need to get a proper President who can unite a country, lead its allies (not divide) and at the very least pretend to be smart.
I know. the last several have each had issues albeit different issues.
Undisputed superpower for a long time. The immense power is simply overwhelming with just subdivisions able to topple entire other countries. Some of the internal states would already be a world power on its own. All of this achieved in only a couple of hundred years.

I recall the visit of a few years ago from China president. One of the first stops was to visit the local public schools; wanted to see the future...

The problem is deeper than a president. Culture and value are distorted. Gender relations are at the root. Power(gini) and Sex(gender issues) are the driving force of humans. Both of those are unstable right now.

how is your place doing ? :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know. the last several have each had issues albeit different issues.
Undisputed superpower for a long time. The immense power is simply overwhelming with just subdivisions able to topple entire other countries. Some of the internal states would already be a world power on its own. All of this achieved in only a couple of hundred years.

I recall the visit of a few years ago from China president. One of the first stops was to visit the local public schools; wanted to see the future...

The problem is deeper than a president. Culture and value are distorted. Gender relations are at the root. Power(gini) and Sex(gender issues) are the driving force of humans. Both of those are unstable right now.

how is your place doing ? :)
Asia?

It's has always been tied to cultural values - the politics, the way of life, even religion and it influences how one thinks.

Nobody truly cares abt ideological shifts, sure there are fringes of extremes on both ends of the spectrum but it's small and negligible.

Moderation, that's the key to balance in a society that's as diverse as Asia.

In Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and even Thailand, combined, there's practically hundreds if not thousands of races with their own dialects but they all share similarities in values.

Respect for the elderly, towards parents, family oriented, believes in hard work, willingness to sacrifice for the greater good etc - this has all been drilled into every child so much so that it becomes part of the psyche of a normal Asian man.

Go up north, to Vietnam, China, Japan, Korea, its the same values.

So no matter how big the cities we built in Asia, how modern it becomes, how advanced it has turned out, how fashionable it becomes, it will still retain certain core values - just look at how everyone in Asia effortlessly puts on a mask and keep to social distancing rules, yet they are free to go about, it's not a question of freedom, it is already there, an inherent right for all of humanity, its just that we value others.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no matter how big the cities we built in Asia, how modern it becomes, how advanced it has turned out, how fashionable it becomes, it will still retain certain core values - just look at how everyone in Asia effortlessly puts on a mask and keep to social distancing rules, yet they are free to go about, it's not a question of freedom, it is already there, an inherent right for all of humanity, its just that we value others.
This is a really interesting perspective. Too many Americans think their freedom comes from a piece of parchment or some other agent. When you know your sovereignty comes from within, you don't worry about losing it because of something like a mask.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brollin has erroneously suggested that ALL police are like that, although that's WRONG but he does bring to the table that the police CULTURE is wrong and needs fixing.
Wrong. That was a lie. I never said ALL police are bad. I support police reform, which in some cases is extensive enough to warrant what was done in Camden NJ.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong. That was a lie. I never said ALL police are bad.
You implied so. It is very clear to me and don't even bother denying it.

In some part, you're been deeply hurt and that has turned you into something even you despises, a racist.

Well maybe a minor racist.

I sincerely hope, you start to learn to forgive and from there carry on.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You implied so. It is very clear to me and don't even bother denying it.
Wrong. You’re seeing what you want to see.

In some part, you're been deeply hurt and that has turned you into something even you despises, a racist.
That is a blatant misuse of the term racist. I will not accept citizens of my country being murdered on video by officers that are sworn to protect and serve them. We will disagree on this.

Well maybe a minor racist.

I sincerely hope, you start to learn to forgive and from there carry on.
No. Police violence in the United States is unforgivable. Hell will freeze over before I forgive the videos we’ve all seen. You’re free to feel differently.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong. You’re seeing what you want to see.

That is a blatant misuse of the term racist. I will not accept citizens of my country being murdered on video by officers that are sworn to protect and serve them. We will disagree on this.

No. Police violence in the United States is unforgivable. Hell will freeze over before I forgive the videos we’ve all seen. You’re free to feel differently.
I don't need to be an American to recognise ur racist undertones in this entire waste of a thread.

You better chg ur mindset, its toxic, to me u r no better then a White racist who hates blacks.

And I hv no need to lie on here.

I only participated in these discussions because it amused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.