Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLM, Racism, riots, entitlement's etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stayed outta it. I just want to say something. Anytime you are part of an "entitled" group and you think because of your association that you are "better" than another, you will limit your life, because you due to your entitlement you won't go find how far your limits are. Most of our only limit is ourselves, and then you will find as you are getting to your best that there are things that were invisible to you before now trying to limit you. So think about that, you think you are smarter or better because of a group or a color, and you are entitled to that view without having to go out and earn that level? Remove the entitlement and go and get it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stayed outta it. I just want to say something. Anytime you are part of an "entitled" group and you think because of your association that you are "better" than another, you will limit your life, because you due to your entitlement you won't go find how far your limits are. Most of our only limit is ourselves, and then you will find as you are getting to your best that there are things that were invisible to you before now trying to limit you. So think about that, you think you are smarter or better because of a group or a color, and you are entitled to that view without having to go out and earn that level? Remove the entitlement and go and get it.
Very well said and i really wish that if things are that bad it end up getting better.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these problems could be solved by the free use of logics but people is still too strong on emotions.

First they say that no one should be judged according to the group he unwillingly is part of (see born as) then they say that if you belong to a certain group you are guilty toward an other group....how does it even makes sense logically?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these problems could be solved by the free use of logics but people is still too strong on emotions.

First they say that no one should be judged according to the group he unwillingly is part of (see born as) then they say that if you belong to a certain group you are guilty toward an other group....how does it even makes sense logically?
If there is no unfair priviledge at another group's expense at a collective level then there is no guilt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are entitled to their human rights. Not to be arbitrarily arrested or railroaded because they belong to a certain group.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is no unfair priviledge at another group's expense at a collective level then there is no guilt.
Im not aware of anything like that unless you mean reserved quotas by law.

Most of european nations have laws that reserve a double digit percentage of public jobs to women, they can get up to 100% of those position but never less than 10%.

Do you agree that its unfair?

You cant defeat logic with emotions.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not aware of anything like that unless you mean reserved quotas by law.

Most of european nations have laws that reserve a double digit percentage of public jobs to women, they can get up to 100% of those position but never less than 10%.

Do you agree that its unfair?

You cant defeat logic with emotions.
Very smart.

The title of the thread says BLM, riots, etc....
and you are reframing the subject to avoid another flame war where this thread gets locked. Interesting.

Do you think it is fair that Queen Elisabeth is Queen but Prince Philip is not King and he is the man?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very smart.

The title of the thread says BLM, riots, etc....
and you are reframing the subject to avoid another flame war where this thread gets locked. Interesting.

Do you think it is fair that Queen Elisabeth is Queen but Prince Philip is not King and he is the man?
As you know royals have to follow centuries old rules, personally I find ridicolous in 2020 that first world countries still have kings and queens but thats my opinion.

Thanks for the compliment, being smart is something that makes me proud given that Im far from being good looking.

You know who else was smart? Rulers of small states that happened to survive between bigger ones at war, they usually let other people fight their wars while staying away from the heat.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know royals have to follow centuries old rules, personally I find ridicolous in 2020 that first world countries still have kings and queens but thats my opinion.

Thanks for the compliment, being smart is something that makes me proud given that Im far from being good looking.

You know who else was smart? Rulers of small states that happened to survive between bigger ones at war, they usually let other people fight their wars while staying away from the heat.
Lilke Switzerland?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand those rules, I thought you always had a King and a Queen. For what it's worth, I like the drama TV-series Crown, and it has won awards, and the movie Annihilation 2018 was mainly set in the backyard of the Buckingham Palace (i.e. the Royal gardens), so I'm good with the monarchy. I also liked the Queen's address concerning Covid19. It's just that with all the extreme politics going on these days and tumults that institutions like that feel like a semblance of order in a chaotic world, even if its just symbolic.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are more and more Lazy today. Laziness = evil. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. I am so tempted Every Weekend or my 2 days off, to not workout (I really have no time throughout the week cause I'm working 60 hours or more). So 24/7 I must not be lazy (even though, "Hey! it's my 2 days off!! I deserve to 'bum'" uh, no I don't as I know and can see the benefits of "I must be fit" So many people don't even get to square ONE of "I must be fit" "I must have discipline" "I must start/create/maintain good habits"). It's hard though, cause of the Devil's whispers on your ear canal encouraging procrastination which leads to being swamped in the mire of learned helplessness or "I'm a victim" or the weight of debt (from whatever source - your own or others' heaped upon you or bad fortune, bad luck).

Because my workouts are painful or tough, I dread my days off on weekends kinda. They're actually harder than working, but they make working easier so idk it's like a rubber band.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, but the schools don't teach logic; so, you have grown-asss men, running around, more emotional than a menopausal spinster, and you can't talk any sense into them, because they've been taught, by their single mommies and femarxist teachers, that their passion is their superpower; actually YOUR passion is MY superpower, because if you're ruled by your passions, then you're ruled by whomever controls your passions...and it ain't you.
Logic and self control can be taught but they still need an effort from the individual and just like diets apparently its too much for most people.

I do not understand those rules, I thought you always had a King and a Queen. For what it's worth, I like the drama TV-series Crown, and it has won awards, and the movie Annihilation 2018 was mainly set in the backyard of the Buckingham Palace (i.e. the Royal gardens), so I'm good with the monarchy. I also liked the Queen's address concerning Covid19. It's just that with all the extreme politics going on these days and tumults that institutions like that feel like a semblance of order in a chaotic world, even if its just symbolic.
Well most kings/queens thankfully nowadays have very limited powers, they usually just say "ok" to something people already voted for or elected governents approved but I understand the entertainment point you talk about.
Except for the prussian kaisers they often created enough drama to entertain people.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are more and more Lazy today. Laziness = evil. Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. I am so tempted Every Weekend or my 2 days off, to not workout (I really have no time throughout the week cause I'm working 60 hours or more). So 24/7 I must not be lazy (even though, "Hey! it's my 2 days off!! I deserve to 'bum'" uh, no I don't as I know and can see the benefits of "I must be fit" So many people don't even get to square ONE of "I must be fit" "I must have discipline" "I must start/create/maintain good habits"). It's hard though, cause of the Devil's whispers on your ear canal encouraging procrastination which leads to being swamped in the mire of learned helplessness or "I'm a victim" or the weight of debt (from whatever source - your own or others' heaped upon you or bad fortune, bad luck).

Because my workouts are painful or tough, I dread my days off on weekends kinda. They're actually harder than working, but they make working easier so idk it's like a rubber band.
I am not shure if laziness is evil. We have opinions about how the world should be.

On the other hand what does really matter anyway? We are just dust in the wind.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you are now the president of the US. Let's say you know for shure you will be born in the next life as a black baby in a problematic black area.

What kind of politics would you put into place. Specially when you know you will be effected by it.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived and worked in poor black neighborhoods as well as in other poor minority neighborhoods and have seen first hand the issues in these places. One of the main problems is the destruction of the traditional family. If anyone wants to go and see what BLM believes in. One of the things that BLM believes in and is working towards is the destruction of the traditional family as well as Patriarchy (fathers). Ask yourselves this question if BLM cares so much about black people and minorities why are they trying to destroy the traditional family and increase the number of fatherless children?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that BLM believes in and is working towards is the destruction of the traditional family as well as Patriarchy (fathers). Ask yourselves this question if BLM cares so much about black people and minorities why are they trying to destroy the traditional family and increase the number of fatherless children?
That is a complete lie. The lack of fathers comes from this country murdering and incarcerating black men over stupid non-violent crimes. If you care so much of the black family unit will you condemn the racism in the criminal justice system?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of Black neighborhoods are you referring to? Poor, working class, middle class, affluent? You should try being more precise.
Preciseness takes away from my incredulousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.