Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bling bling - How much would you pay for decent sunglasses?

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont buy expensive shades
i opted for a 150 pair of raybans
they look awesome, but you have to take care of em all the time, not worth it
just grab a $15 pair that are of decent quality and use them all the time and not worry about losing/breaking em
the 150 pair will look better and girls will notice more, but it sucks keeping track of em

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
Cool. Do they match your vagina?
Sorry I can't seem to comprehend your post. Oh thats right, your childish opinion is insignificant to me, my bad. :yawn:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 points:

1. price is not necessarily indicative of EFFICACY. there are a lot of inexpensive sunglasses that you can get at sporting good stores that provide 100% UVA/UVB protection for your eyes and not only tints but reduces the amount of light entering your eye (effectively a neutral density filter). the $300 glasses will provide no more than that - unless they are opaque... then yes, they will provide more protection... at the expense of you being completely unable to see.

2. name brands - i used to poo poo this as well. i DESPISED all status symbols. but surprise surprise... in the land of dj/puas and peacocking and seduction, NAME BRANDS MEAN SOMETHING. it is NOT all about "substance"... superficial appearances are important. hence the designer clothes, shoes that can cost more than a next generation game system, the nice mechanical (less accurate than quartz [THEY REALLY ARE!] but cooler) watch and the european car.

i don't have most of these things but i have come to realize that they are not to be despised.

seduction is about appearances and fantasy. not really about substance. because in terms of substance, most of us and most of them (chicks) suck. we (none of us) want reality. we want fantasy.

this was the RUDEST awakening for me... that all the messages we were taught as children were DEAD WRONG when it comes to seduction. THEY WILL INDEED JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER... and what is NOT SEEN COUNTS FOR NOTHING. we should endeavor to exercise such virtues to others but we must never mistake that they will be applied to us. ASSUME THEY WILL NOT BE!

so again, if you can laugh off the loss of $600 sunglasses, by ALL MEANS, buy them.

but for those of you with lesser means, my advice is just meant to stave off obsessive compulsive disorder and/or heartbreak. yeah, we need to feed the fantasy of women but do it with something you're not likely to leave somewhere or break.

again, good shoes, clothes, watch.

delta

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with delta, but there's more to it than that. Buying expensive but common clothes can work against you - they can scream "I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff so I'm throwing money at the problem till it goes away". Money is not a quick fix when it comes to developing a style. Still, if there are expensive things that fit your style, you can't be afraid to drop money on them.

C

chewbacca_rocks

buy within your budget man. if you got money and can burn a grand on some shades then do it.

but if you're a cashier at walmart, don't go spending more than $20.

be realistic.

by the way alvatore, what do you do for a living?

Maximillian

Don Juan
Reaction score
100$ is the LIMIT depending on how carefull you are.

Always take someone with you, or grab a stranger to judge your choice.
I went shopping for glasses, with my mom :rolleyes: , but as an artist she knew exactly how the glasses should look. The glasses we decided on were not expensive but made me look real good