Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blind stupidity or mental degeneracy? Or Both?

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to write about something that have been aggravating me. I use to never have issues with people misgendering but the only reason why I am writing about it is because there are other people who are going through it. For an example, men who look more masculine than me and have a deeper voice are getting misgendered for women?!!!!! And then I hear about women who look like women get misgendered for men!!!!!! I am like "are you kidding me?" and it is becoming a more common thing and I am really shocked by it too. How can you not tell if that is a man or woman? Nothing irritates the living **** out of me hearing about it. Has any other men been getting misgendered?

Ok well it is really hard for me to pin point exactly where this is coming from, its like the mentality of these people are simply erased, like on what is feminine and masculine. What is wrong with people?! I am 36 years old and I come from an older generation and in older generation everyone always knew I was a guy but what the hell has this world come to now?!

What it feels like I am dealing with is people who are not even natural anymore, it feels like they are robots, and their natural self Is erased. I don't know what to think to be honest. I can't tell if because feminism is so sexist based on women at the forefront (second, third and fourth wave of feminism) that it has separated men and women so much that its easily identifiable on who is a man and who is a woman, then I hear about feminism supporting LGBT and others who are against it. Then I hear about the "equality" thing. Well when it comes to equality doesn't that require erasing what is natural to men and women when it comes to being masculine or feminine? Well it has become so much the norm that no one can tell who is a man or woman anymore even though everything about that person can be seen as male or female.

After reading Jack Donovan's book Way of Men, for an example, and as men who are honorable he talked about flamboyant dishonor and homophobia (not homosexuals themselves) but being submissive, so if you keep "respecting" those who acts dishonorable aka effeminate men, whether they are gay or not and in some cases transgendered women(actually I think today transgenderism is a fad because back then it wasn't even common and you could tell who they were!) for an example, those who get butthurt easily, don't care what others think and that type of thing with a flawed morality (thanks to the support of "everyone is equal" mentality) by calling them "sir" and respecting/honoring a dishonorable person LEADS to this type of misgendering and causes all kinds of conflict within society all because you cant tell if one is a man or a woman!

So what I am saying that this damned "equality" is bull****, it leads a road of turning the other cheek (by being submissive) and honoring that type of weakness is absolutely disgusting and it is what causes one not able to tell the difference between men and women.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
sure thing, maam.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo does this dude actually hate gay people? I’m asking cuz I remember seeing another dude a few years ago who kinda looked like him and talked about masculinity and ****, but WAS gay. But if this dude talks about masculinity and refuses to accept that gay ****, then **** yeah imma buy his books then.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of degeneracy is what leftism brings...

Solution: stop voting for Democrats.....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nahhh **** it that dude is gay after all. He literally loses all credibility because of that because gayness is the epitome of emasculation.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who believe that crap are robots, which is why the NPC meme triggers them so badly.

Honestly though, they're probably reasonable people that have been lied to so thoroughly that they believe it and just haven't found the time to care about it. That, and people have a huge ego investment in what others think about them. The more they care, the more they are easily controlled because they can't bear to have others disagree with them or criticize them.

The time is coming when this will end. They've already gone so far as to alienate half the country, and these "activists" are completely incapable of stopping. They've already gone past the point of crazy and people are waking up to it all over the world as evidenced by the leftists losing power