"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Blind Date report...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Just got back from a blind date that my friend set me up with...needless to say...it was good! He was supposed to bring his girlfriend too, but she couldn't come, so it was the three of us. Bowling, pizza, then his house for a few minutes. Lots of kino and a kiss at the end (we put the sun shields down so he couldn't see in the car :D.) There would have been a lot more going on, but things ran kind of late...oh well, her family leaves for Florida on Friday night and she's home alone for two weeks. Guess who is keeping her company on Saturday :cool:. Anyone have any questions as to how things went so well, feel free to reply and I'll get to it when I can.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
at first was there any nervousness?

if there was , how did you break that?

how did you apply kino, like at what times?

was she cute? lolz

did you sense anything she dident like about you?
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
yea im happy for u and all

but it just sounds like you wanna boast

which is aight on some level

gotta make sure someone on this site is gettin some
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
at first was there any nervousness?

if there was , how did you break that?

how did you apply kino, like at what times?

was she cute? lolz

did you sense anything she dident like about you?
A little bit of nervousness, but we talked a few times online before we met each other so things weren't too bad. We broke that by some talking and bowling. Kino was easy...high fives, hugs, tickling, and when neither one of us was bowling, holding her with one hand. Depends really on the situation, but I'd recommend bowling as a first date. Yeah, she was :D. Some of you wouldn't think so, but in my eyes, she was. Um...if she didn't like anything, I didn't sense it. But I'll give it time, since thats when problems usually arise.

Drixsa: Boasting? Eh, slightly, not gonna deny that! But it also seems that there aren't a lot of people that go on blind dates on this forum and there isn't really any advice, so I wanted to let people know what sort of happens.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Fucking shit...Just when you think things are going well...it drops out from beneath you. Talked to friend who set us up and she talked to him too. Turns out she doesn't want anything right now. Albeit, college is two months away...but I know she was having fun today...arg, rejection hurts, but getting this close and then getting rejected (not dumped)...a whole other level. Don't be played and life is a game of chess...just don't be the pawn. *Update* Friend set us up in hopes of me being able to break through her "relationship reluctance" shield...I told him I ain't giving up because I got myself into this and I'm getting out one way or another. I don't give a fuck if it seems ACFish, but in my families language, defeat, quit, and I can't don't exist. Backing into the shadows in hopes of her changing her mind isn't good enough for me. Guns ablazing...this is gonna be a wild ride...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
she doesnt even want to hook up with the crazykid?

imean i understand and agree with the whole relationship thing, but not even a booty call??

its times like these you gotta start lookin at the younger girls;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by drixsa
she doesnt even want to hook up with the crazykid?

imean i understand and agree with the whole relationship thing, but not even a booty call??

its times like these you gotta start lookin at the younger girls;)
Well, I'm not giving up, so hookups and booty calls are a possibility. Younger girls? No, they already have enough problems...
 

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crazykid
Talked to friend who set us up and she talked to him too. Turns out she doesn't want anything right now.
Your friend told you she's not ready.... :rolleyes: :D

It means nothing. The only indicator are her actions. If it means anything is that the friend is jelous or something.

You're totally fine. Call her up in a couple of days.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vronski
Your friend told you she's not ready.... :rolleyes: :D

It means nothing. The only indicator are her actions. If it means anything is that the friend is jelous or something.

You're totally fine. Call her up in a couple of days.
Him jealous? He has a girlfriend and they are great together...apparently he was trying to give her something she doesn't have...a boyfriend. That's why I was enlisted...but yeah, I'll get in contact with her soon.
 
Top