Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blast away - younger girls and grown-ups

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, let me say this:
I understand that every person is different. What works for you may not work for me, and vice-versa.

Here is the problem that I've been having lately.

I read somewhere that fortune favors the bold, so I''m pretty much fearless when meeting women.

Tonight, I am dating a girl who is 21. Barely. She comes off as fairly mature and intelligent, but her friends are just entirely too silly for my taste. She finds them silly as well, at least that's what she says. her actions are consistent. She choose to leave her silly friends behind in the bar to come home with me.

Last week was my birthday. I turned 38. At my table were many friends, all in the age range of 20 to 55. I took a survey and found that I really preferred the company of the older women that were there - (27-36) - but just couldn't stomach the idea of anything sexual with them. They just aren't attractive at all. One girl lost 40 pounds this year and still looks like a troll. Big bumps on her forehead, crazy stuff like that. Another really sweet girl, runs marathons, but has a wart on her left cheek near her ear. Her hair had successfully covered it up for a couple of dates.

They're for the most part, funny, respectable, financially solvent and more than willing to call me, meet with me, whatever I wish.

I find myself capable of dating pretty much any girl I see once or twice, but beyond that, I just lose interest in them. I have a good FWB, but she's starting to put on weight also.

My logical mind says that I can't expect to meet any quality women ( I define "quality" as beautiful and fun, intelligent, etc.) in a bar with any consistency. (Yes, quality people to go out, but likely, not as often)

A girlfriend of a friend of mine told me that she stopped reading because of guys hitting on her in the bookstores. She suggested I keep going out to the bars, because that's where the girls are and that's what they want. Not a horrible line of logic.

I refuse to sign up for internet dating, regardless of how successful it's been. It's so hit and miss, it's just too silly.

Now for the question. Am I the only guy who feels like the youger girls are just a waste of time? I meet tons of girls. I get plenty of numbers from them. But, I keep meeting girls that are 20-25 because those are the ones that are always giving me the "tells" of attraction. The ladies closer to my age give them, but they just aren't attractive to me.

I find myself wondering if being seen with unattractive older women is helping my game with young beautiful women, while hanging around the beautiful young hotties is hurting my game with the older beautiful women. (Which, I confess, I just don't see the older pretty women out and about very often unless they are dating my friends. )

Well, men? Whatcha think?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I prefer the company of a woman closer to my age but she has to well put together both mentally and physically. A bunch of my friends are in their 20's and we have a ball together but as to coming home to one of them, nah - not a chance.

I say keep looking for what you want while going out with the younger girls. There's no harm in being selective. Just realize that as long as you limit where you market yourself, your prospects will be just as limited.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why aren't you happy? you can have any woman you want, young or old, yet none of them are good enough for you.....I wish I had your problem. wanna trade?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, the cut of the "age" knife.

You make excuses for a bump here and a scratch there. Is it really the girls, or is it your fear of eventually "growing up"?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you, younger girls are ALWAYS more attractive than the older ones. Women do NOT get better with age, at least this applies to 95% of them. It is just a fact we have to deal with.

Now the older women are usually easier to deal with, as they get desperate and realize they are outclassed in looks by the younger ones.

Having said that, I cannot imagine seriously dating a young one, their personality is too flaky. They have thier bodies to offer men and are constantly surrounded by AFCs who feed their egos. I have hundreds of stories about things I have seen in this area!

Keep looking for the 30 year old diamond in the rough, and good luck...

Dietzcoi

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R3N3GAD3,

I are a grown-up. (bad english used on purpose)

But, I am a kid at heart! You might have something, though....

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes.

Beautiful younger women. So hot. So flakey.

What's my solution?

I fcuk them, suck the youth outta them, learn the current trends from them, fcuk their frends and move on.

Meanwhile, I keep mature women around my age in my social circle to bouce ideas off, teach them the current trends, entertain myself and fcuk their friends.

Cheers!

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Ah yes.

What's my solution?

I fcuk them, suck the youth outta them, learn the current trends from them, fcuk their frends and move on.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! But, I fcuck the old ones too, If they look good!!! Im on a quest to find another hot, financially stable, 40+ year old who loves to wine me, dine me, suck me, fcuck me, and feed me!!!

I had one in Florida, 43 year old beautiful accountant with a great shape, she got me hooked on gold label Scotch and blow jobs any and everywhere!!!!!!! She once asked if she could lick my A$$ (I'm not that kind of freak).

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy birthday Pappy! I turned 38 last week as well...

So why not keep the older ones in the friend zone and sleep with the younger ones? Best of both worlds right there, at least until science finds a way to put a good personality into a smokin' hot body.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im on a quest to find another hot, financially stable, 40+ year old who loves to wine me, dine me, suck me, fcuck me, and feed me!!!
There's a whole species of woman out there looking for the same thing ! Older chicks (with money) that want younger guys.

Urban Cougar Website

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
R3N3GAD3,

I are a grown-up. (bad english used on purpose)

But, I am a kid at heart! You might have something, though....
Of course your "grown up" physically, but you just said it. Mentally, you aren't...yet.

That party fire is still ignited, because it brought you so much joy over the years. Now your starting to realize that your not that age anymore, and questioning yourself.

What do you want now?

I, nor anyone else can give you an anwser to that one my friend, you have to figure it out for yourself.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers game

Most of the unmarried women I meet that are at the level of attractiveness I can generally get are younger. Especially since I enjoy a lot of newer "indie' music, that tends to appeal to college kids. It's just the odds.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Ah yes.

What's my solution?

Meanwhile, I keep mature women around my age in my social circle to bouce ideas off, teach them the current trends, entertain myself and fcuk their friends.

Cheers!

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum
doesn't this hurt their feelings? Or is it that you don't give a shyt about their feelings?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
First, let me say this:
I understand that every person is different. What works for you may not work for me, and vice-versa.

Here is the problem that I've been having lately.

I read somewhere that fortune favors the bold, so I''m pretty much fearless when meeting women.

Tonight, I am dating a girl who is 21. Barely. She comes off as fairly mature and intelligent, but her friends are just entirely too silly for my taste. She finds them silly as well, at least that's what she says. her actions are consistent. She choose to leave her silly friends behind in the bar to come home with me.

Last week was my birthday. I turned 38. At my table were many friends, all in the age range of 20 to 55. I took a survey and found that I really preferred the company of the older women that were there - (27-36) - but just couldn't stomach the idea of anything sexual with them. They just aren't attractive at all. One girl lost 40 pounds this year and still looks like a troll. Big bumps on her forehead, crazy stuff like that. Another really sweet girl, runs marathons, but has a wart on her left cheek near her ear. Her hair had successfully covered it up for a couple of dates.

They're for the most part, funny, respectable, financially solvent and more than willing to call me, meet with me, whatever I wish.

I find myself capable of dating pretty much any girl I see once or twice, but beyond that, I just lose interest in them. I have a good FWB, but she's starting to put on weight also.

My logical mind says that I can't expect to meet any quality women ( I define "quality" as beautiful and fun, intelligent, etc.) in a bar with any consistency. (Yes, quality people to go out, but likely, not as often)

A girlfriend of a friend of mine told me that she stopped reading because of guys hitting on her in the bookstores. She suggested I keep going out to the bars, because that's where the girls are and that's what they want. Not a horrible line of logic.

I refuse to sign up for internet dating, regardless of how successful it's been. It's so hit and miss, it's just too silly.

Now for the question. Am I the only guy who feels like the youger girls are just a waste of time? I meet tons of girls. I get plenty of numbers from them. But, I keep meeting girls that are 20-25 because those are the ones that are always giving me the "tells" of attraction. The ladies closer to my age give them, but they just aren't attractive to me.

I find myself wondering if being seen with unattractive older women is helping my game with young beautiful women, while hanging around the beautiful young hotties is hurting my game with the older beautiful women. (Which, I confess, I just don't see the older pretty women out and about very often unless they are dating my friends. )

Well, men? Whatcha think?
Where and how do you meet them?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
doesn't this hurt their feelings? Or is it that you don't give a shyt about their feelings?
Don't think so much. Women love a straight forward man. If you remain a challenge and mysterious she will be thankful to have whatever part of yourself you choose to give. If feelings get in the way then so be it, such is life!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
I tell these girls exactly what I do. They know that I sleep with other women, and the women who I sleep with are free to sleep with other men. They know this before I ever sleep with them. If they're not OK with it and think they're gong to change me, then that's their problem and they didn't listen to me -- It shows they have poor judgement.

There are many girls and guys who just like to have fcuk buddies. Perhaps you are not one of those types of guys, so you would not understand.

No one's feelings get hurt. If feelings start getting hurt, then I let the girl know we shouldn't see each other anymore b/c I can't return the feelings and I am not willing to change my lifestyle.

Because I let girls know up front that I fcuk other girls, they can't get mad.

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I'm 44 and can't remember the last time I dated a women in her 30's or older.

Last night (NYE) I macked a 28 year old HB8

If her friend didn't CB me/us, it's very likely we would have ended up in my Hotel room. Her friend literally pulled her off of me and out of the bar.

I love women in their mid-20's because they are at the point in their lives when they've been away from home for awhile, have gone thru the "badboy" stage, the partying stage and are somewhat mature and responsible, yet they are young enough that they still have hot bodies and look good.

Also, they are somewhat sexually experienced by then, although teaching them new things is always fun.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you are happy than it doesnt matter what anyone thinks big pappy and you know that:)
sure there are some pros and cons..
pros: in great shape, more likely to do what you want them too or follow your advise, thrilled to be with you all the time wanting you to be with them everywhere they go, etc
cons: sometimes its hard for us that are older and set in our ways to keep up, younger ones are a little more dinky when your co workers or family or friends are around and can embarrass the snot outta you, they tend to not wanna do what you advise after awhile and then act as if they WILL NOT take your advise at all. like its a fight, etc
life is never simple.. just go with your gut

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

when you get older (Im 38) and you've dated alot of younger women you learn to weed out the bullsh** and treat the ones who deserve respect with respect. The 20,21 or whatever year olds that like to drink, party and act goofy...well I get what I want then I leave. No hard feelings but the others (my current GF is 24) who act like they have some common sense and want something stable, get just that - the more serious side of me.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Derek Flint
I'm 44 and can't remember the last time I dated a women in her 30's or older.

Last night (NYE) I macked a 28 year old HB8

If her friend didn't CB me/us, it's very likely we would have ended up in my Hotel room. Her friend literally pulled her off of me and out of the bar.

I love women in their mid-20's because they are at the point in their lives when they've been away from home for awhile, have gone thru the "badboy" stage, the partying stage and are somewhat mature and responsible, yet they are young enough that they still have hot bodies and look good.

Also, they are somewhat sexually experienced by then, although teaching them new things is always fun.

Oops, talked to her on the phone tonight - she's actually 23, not 28

We have a day 2 scheduled for Thursday evening.

I might cancel it last minute just to feck with her.

Or maybe not.