"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Blanking Out and missed oppurtunities

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Today I was at Best Buy checking out some CDs when a good looking (8.5-9) girl asked if I needed help with anything. I said no I am fine but thanks anyway. That was my first mistake. she then walked in front of me and said "you worked for the hazels over the summer with all college baseball players right?" I said yes and asked her how she knew and she said she visted there once and remembers seeing me. The fact she remembers was a real plus (I didn't realize it at the time though) considering all the college baseball players looked better then me and almost all of them are natural DJs. After that we just said cya later and moved on. A couple minutes afterwards I realized I had probably just missed a golden oppurtunity to get a #.

I've had a lot of other situations where I look into a girls eyes as were passing each other and we'll smile at each other but I won't say anything bc I just blank out for some reason. I'm not sure why my brain just seems to shut off when that happens and then right afterwards I realize I had just missed an oppurtunity for a #. My question is how can I get myself to stop blanking out and missing oppurtunities? It maybe nervousness but I am not nearly as nervous around women as I used to be.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
yeah, you gotta go out and execute right when the seeds of doubt begin growing on you.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
I agree with Ded just go for it when you start doubting yourself.

Also, the best buy scenario can be easily fixed by going back another time... if she's there, she'll find you.
 

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Thanks for the advice guys I'll definatly execute when I start doubting myself again.
Also, the best buy scenario can be easily fixed by going back another time... if she's there, she'll find you.
That's very true, makes me a lot less angry about what happened yesterday. again thatnks for the advice guys
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Yo glutus,what my advice is to stop thinking about anything when you see a girl you want to PU just go for it ,man.

Dont worry about she says or does just fire up conversation .With time you´ll be throwing numbers away and blowing off dates instead of kicking yorself in the azz.

The key to it all is to remember you´re just gonna have normal converation with another human being .And don´t ever forget that,you are just talking to somebody.

Btw,she was ripe for the picking ,but she was an employee right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Good Advice THA REALNESS. Women are just human beings just like us.
Btw,she was ripe for the picking ,but she was an employee right?
Yeah she was an employee. Why do you ask?
 
Top