Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blagging!

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a TV show in the UK last night called 'Blagging for Britian'.

Using hidden cameras they got a regular looking guy to approach women in the street he found attractive. He just basically stopped them and said something like 'excuse me, I just noticed you, and you seem really interesting, would you like to join me for a coffee' - he used variations on this (nothing freaky) on 30 women and the result? Not one gave him the time of day, they made every excuse under the sun to get away from him, you could see from their reactions that they thought this guy was a weirdo, even though he looked genuine, was clean cut and smart they had their barriers up all they time and it was impossible for this guy to break them down. As I said 30 women approached = 0 numbers/dates.

But, they got another regular looking guy, with hidden cameras on him, to approach women in a busy park. What he said was 'Hi, I'm just asking anyone randomly, but I'm going to a ball/dance/party on Saturday night and my partner has pulled out at the last minute/we split up and I need someone to accompany me. Would you be interested?' Now he had to think on his feet because some asked him 'cant you take one of your friends?' so he came out with 'no, there all on holiday' or whatever. Now the 'barriers' of these women were broken down by this approach, they were genuinely concerned about him not having a date and you know what the result was? 13 phone numbers out of 30 women. Pretty good result I'd say. Now all he had to do was find a ball/dance/party to go to
!!!

Next time your invited to a party/dance and don't have a date this seems a pretty good method to try! Or you could even get her number then call her saying unfortunately the 'party' was cancelled (you know there never was one) but would you like to join me for coffee instead to make it up to you. There's a good chance this will work as you already have created a 'connection' with her and she'll be more likely to meet up with you. I don't agree with lying but a bit of innocent blagging seems ok!!

Ps If the term blagging is alien to you American guys I think you have a pretty good idea what it means now.

Josh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey:
There was a TV show in the UK last night called 'Blagging for Britian'.

Using hidden cameras they got a regular looking guy to approach women in the street he found attractive. He just basically stopped them and said something like 'excuse me, I just noticed you, and you seem really interesting, would you like to join me for a coffee' - he used variations on this (nothing freaky) on 30 women and the result? Not one gave him the time of day, they made every excuse under the sun to get away from him, you could see from their reactions that they thought this guy was a weirdo, even though he looked genuine, was clean cut and smart they had their barriers up all they time and it was impossible for this guy to break them down. As I said 30 women approached = 0 numbers/dates.

But, they got another regular looking guy, with hidden cameras on him, to approach women in a busy park. What he said was 'Hi, I'm just asking anyone randomly, but I'm going to a ball/dance/party on Saturday night and my partner has pulled out at the last minute/we split up and I need someone to accompany me. Would you be interested?' Now he had to think on his feet because some asked him 'cant you take one of your friends?' so he came out with 'no, there all on holiday' or whatever. Now the 'barriers' of these women were broken down by this approach, they were genuinely concerned about him not having a date and you know what the result was? 13 phone numbers out of 30 women. Pretty good result I'd say. Now all he had to do was find a ball/dance/party to go to
!!!

Next time your invited to a party/dance and don't have a date this seems a pretty good method to try! Or you could even get her number then call her saying unfortunately the 'party' was cancelled (you know there never was one) but would you like to join me for coffee instead to make it up to you. There's a good chance this will work as you already have created a 'connection' with her and she'll be more likely to meet up with you. I don't agree with lying but a bit of innocent blagging seems ok!!

Ps If the term blagging is alien to you American guys I think you have a pretty good idea what it means now.

Cool! It seems lame at first but it just goes to show that any PU line is worse than a more casual or non-PU line.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt really recommend ANY pick-up line, but this example works more on a 'situation' you create to break down a womans automatic defences.

[This message has been edited by Monkey (edited 08-17-2001).]

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm amazed that it worked personally. I'd think it make a girl feel cheap if you said you were just asking people randomly. Oh well...