"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Blade Runner 2049 might be the greatest Incel movie ever made

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,056
One flew over the cuckoo's nest is another good shout. The majority of the cast are not even mentally ill, they are just society's rejects

Jack Nicholson plays Chad but everyone else is clearly incel. Even Danny Devito is in it lmao
Spoiler alert. He did not look like a playboy chad. He had some connections. There was one guy with a studder that was stereotypical incel a mile away. He comitted suicide when Nurse Ratchet threatened to tell his mother on him being in bed next to a strange woman. I trust my own mother enough to have admitted to such a thing when I was in distress. I felt for that poor guy as the nurse seemed too harsh on him. Chad straightened her out with a proper chocking her neck.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Just ordered "Her" on dvd off Amazon....

I'm taking a play from @MatureDJ's playbook, he uses articles to spark up discussions on dating dynamics, I'm gonna use movies....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,056
I've seen quite allot of movies and TV-shows as of late so I should be able to drum up movies that come to mind. I find they are generally hard to find since there is not allot of them that come up, and if they do, its sort of a niche type of movie, except for Joker.

I'm thinking Split (2016) could have a sick portrayal of a incel - that's more mentalcel, and I'm referring to the character Kevin Wendel Crumb - the key personality that was abused by his mother but comes out when there is a connection with one of the girls he kidnapped who understands him. Not sure how much of a discussion can be on that. I went to the cinema to see that (was packed), and was riveted such a movie was played on a big screen like that, just felt it took allot of social taboo risks on that.

There is another movie called "Under the Skin" (2013). This is perfect for the incel idea. This lady is virtually stalking men, including one incel guy (spoiler alert) that she allowed to get away from her contraption. I must have re-watched this one 5 times. While may not identify with the ugly guy on there, I liked the way she seduced him and gained his trust and tricked him to go to her house. Maybe a case of MTGOW here.

I'm also thinking Table 19 (2017) - which is arguably a modern day re-telling of Breakfast Club (1985), has some real "incels" on that table.
There are not that many "incel" movies out there to go with the actors that sell the role convincingly, but this would be one of them.

Some 80s movies were nice like "Weird Science" (1985) where two incel high-school dudes computer generate a woman and one of them is antagonized by their chad-bully brother, but then again, they may be too young for an older incel crowd to identify with them -- sort of more in the proto-incel category with the 80s cheesy movies.

If anything comes to mind I'll post it up here. Of course you can probably google or find them out somewhere, and in truth, most of these movies I may like to see Scarlett Johanasson naked and like the cinematography and sound, or may find some other aesthetical aspect of the movie appealing, or I might like the director (ie. M. Night. Shyamalan is a great director and I've seen almost all his movies in cinema) rather than being chosen directly because they represent some incel aspect -- normally, within the movie hobby, these aspects are incidental and think they all have great ratings.
 
Top