"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Blackpilled 18 year old feminist last night

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
As soon as I heard the words "men are shallow" at my local pub I asked the youngling (who I know) if she would ever date a guy with a great personality but shorter than her - of course the answer was no. You could almost hear the Bond theme as I finished up my drink and left before quipping "that sounds awfully shallow"

Got home to 4 messages


 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Thats a very quick and simple follow back to the "it needs confidence" line.

Would you date a confident dwarf?

No chance in hell for them to reframe it no matter how hard the hamster spins.
 
Top