Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Black women and fatness

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holiday season is back. Had an early Thanksgiving with my family. I don't get along with my sibling ( who is not fat) but I was forced to talk to her. We had a debate about obesity in the black community. So apparently its the white man and systemic racism keeping black women fat :rofl:.

Women love to play the victim card and black people love to play the victim card. So when you get a black woman you get super victim. It was such a depressing debate because I really got an insight into how the left thinks.

Reason black women are fat according to my black sibling is:
1.) Food deserts..........da fuq:rofl:
2.) Systemic racism...........da fuq:rofl::rofl:
3.) Poor people cant afford gym memberships:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love my black women. I really do but us black men are tired of them not facing the facts. Most black women on dating sites are fat and they will keep losing out until they can get in shape. The power is all theirs. I am sure this applies to Mexican chicks too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Where's there's an abundance of fast food restaurants, you'll find an abundance of overweight people.

Doesn't matter if there's black, white or even green people, there's going to be fatties around.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is new insight to me. From observation, I see more fat black women with kids than fat white women. From this observation, I figured that they are 'getting some' from somewhere and so... there's not as much social pressure to lose weight.

Like yourself, I also have a problem with people (of any color) that choose to play victim - rather than take self-accountability. I was a liberal all my life, but with today's liberal attitudes I'm now a registered independent.

I've only bookmarked two twitter accounts, and this lady (who is black) is one of them. Perhaps some of her 'tweets' might resonate with your sister.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget fast food, anywhere in the world will ahve fat people, now with delaing with stupid siblings only way is to make so much fun out of they face they never bother to talk with you again

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it has anything to do with gym memberships. And its not just the black women who are fat. Its more the American diet and lifestyle that take men and women over the top.
Look at black women who live in Africa, or anywhere else and you will see the percentage is a lot smaller without gym memberships.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black populations are more prone to obesity because they were designed for a foraging lifestyle on the plains and not a European one which is traditionally high in meat fats & dairy

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but, those are not women.

More like beasts:

Real women have curves, and are naturally sexy, the way God made them.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of black families have a high sugar and/or high salt diet from sweets/juice and processed foods

High sugar keeps insulin levels high= fat

High salt diet with not enough water intake= fat

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of black families have a high sugar and/or high salt diet from sweets/juice and processed foods

High sugar keeps insulin levels high= fat

High salt diet with not enough water intake= fat
Too much food 24/7 = fat

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole truth is that poor people are disproportionately fatter in America than people of means. It’s more of a class issue. The effect manifests itself as poor people are disproportionately black and brown, thus disproportionately fat. You seldom find fat people in affluent areas. Yes, OP it applies to Mexican chicks and poor white chicks in Appalachia or the Deep South.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to play the victim card and black people love to play the victim card. So when you get a black woman you get super victim. It was such a depressing debate because I really got an insight into how the left thinks.
You were with me in the OP until this. What does being a victim have to do with supermarket accessibility? Do you ever venture into the hood? The food options are fast food, corner stores / gas stations, and liquor stores.

I live in an affluent area of New Jersey and there are a ton of decently rated supermarkets within 10 minutes of my house - Wegmans, Shop Rite, 2 local markets, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Aldi’s and LDL. I have to drive 20 minutes to find a Popeyes and 25 minutes to find a WalMart. The difference is real my dude.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were with me in the OP until this. What does being a victim have to do with supermarket accessibility? Do you ever venture into the hood? The food options are fast food, corner stores / gas stations, and liquor stores.

I live in an affluent area of New Jersey and there are a ton of decently rated supermarkets within 10 minutes of my house - Wegmans, Shop Rite, 2 local markets, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Aldi’s and LDL. I have to drive 20 minutes to find a Popeyes and 25 minutes to find a WalMart. The difference is real my dude.
Just ignore it, something about this thread is weird. It seems like a set up, or some kind of political statement. Look at how fast black widow jumped in here to say something, and some of the other posts in here. I'm not taking the bait

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to look at Obesity rates for different income levels within the black community. As well as prenatal nutrition. A lot of that is Epigenetic programming. Poor nutrition options as well, but that is only part of a bigger picture. Descendants of the Dutch hunger winter still are dealing with more heart disease and diabetes than their peers even 3 generations later.

Legacy[edit]
The Dutch famine of 1944–45 was a rare case of a famine which took place in a modern, developed, and literate country, albeit one suffering under the privations of occupation and war. The well-documented experience has helped scientists to measure the effects of famine on human health.

The Dutch Famine Birth Cohort Study[10] found that the children of pregnant women exposed to famine were more susceptible to diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease, microalbuminuria and other health problems.[11]

Moreover, the children of the women who were pregnant during the famine were smaller, as expected. However, surprisingly, when these children grew up and had children those children were thought to also be smaller than average.[12] This data suggested that the famine experienced by the mothers caused some kind of epigenetic changes that were passed down to the next generation. Despite this, a subsequent study by the same author failed to find a correlation between maternal exposure to famine and birth weight of the next generation.[13]

The discovery of the cause of coeliac disease may also be partly attributed to the Dutch famine. With wheat in very short supply there was an improvement at a children's ward of coeliac patients. Stories tell of the first precious supplies of bread being given specifically to the (no longer) sick children, prompting an immediate relapse. Thus in the 1940s the Dutch paediatrician Dr. Willem ****e[14] was able to corroborate his previously researched hypothesis that wheat intake was aggravating coeliac disease.[15] Later ****e went on to prove his theory.

Audrey Hepburn spent her childhood in the Netherlands during the famine and despite her later wealth she had lifelong negative medical repercussions. She suffered from anemia, respiratory illnesses, and œdema as a result.[16]

Subsequent academic research on the children who were affected in the second trimester of their mother's pregnancy found an increased incidence of schizophrenia in these children.[17] Also increased among them were the rates of schizotypal personality and neurological defects.[18]

Some studies have suggested that epigenetic damage caused by the famine has caused increased morbidity in the grandchildren of Hongerwinter survivors.[19]
African Americans have had poor access to good nutrition for 6 or more generations back...Their bodies have adapted to being efficient and it is passed on in the genes. Similar issues are evident in other Indigenous people like Native Americans, and Eskimos.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore it, something about this thread is weird. It seems like a set up, or some kind of political statement. Look at how fast black widow jumped in here to say something, and some of the other posts in here. I'm not taking the bait
There is truth to it the OP I can’t stand fat women... and a lot of black women are whales. The victimhood preaching is where I draw issue. It’s obvious the discrepancies in how food is marketed and sold in the USA.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to Africa... Nigeria...
there be fatties, but many are fit and have banging butts...
and they dont gym.

*most there who have 2x kids are "fat" and dont seem to loose it however.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was a fat black woman. Cute face, had an Ivy League education, came from a good family, and had a six figure salary. Figured I could get her to lose like 30 lbs. It doesn’t work. Got her down 15 and every time she got stressed at work she would binge and eventually she gained it all back. Once they’re fat they’ll always be fat.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is truth to it the OP I can’t stand fat women... and a lot of black women are whales. The victimhood preaching is where I draw issue. It’s obvious the discrepancies in how food is marketed and sold in the USA.
Yea there was truth, up until the parts you mentioned. It lost all seriousness to me at that point. It became political and biased. I understand the need to call out people playing victim in this day and age because of the cancel culture that exists, but let's not lose sight of the fact that there are still really victims in this world

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@17 shots + @EyeBRollin
Perhaps you two should get a room?
If you two get any closer, someone's going to get pregnant..

Case in point: As the OP seems to suggest.... After adulthood, we have a choice. You can choose to assume the role of victor or victim.
You can't simultaneously be both.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@17 shots + @EyeBRollin
Perhaps you two should get a room?
If you two get any closer, someone's going to get pregnant..

Case in point: As the OP seems to suggest.... After adulthood, we have a choice. You can choose to assume the role of victor or victim.
You can't simultaneously be both.
lol I'm sure you'd come knocking on the door if we did