"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Black pill fantasy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Alot of the guys here are hung up on looks. Alot of looks is in your mind. Your energy, your confidence, your aura, your fitness, how you move and carry yourself, your hairstyle, your clothing, etc. The facts is no one here needs to be a male model.

So while your worried about your blackpill fantasy of a 6'8" lady killer the following is fvcking the females that you want to:
5'8" dude
20lb overweight
regular d1ck
living in a poor neighborhood
****ing her on a air mattress
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
This is why I say half these people on here especially mods, are bull****ters, no receipts, no proof, just pure conjecture.

All they've done to establish credibility is attach themselves to a conglomerate of posts written by others.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
these blackpill guys are highly narcissistic and feel entitled to women way above them in attractiveness. Anyone can go to the mall and see 100 couples of below average looks that are a nice match. I am not saying its easy, but it is done thousands of times per day. In many ways, it should be much easier for them bc they dont have to deal with the big egos of above average women.
Take off their makeup, nails and clothing and most are average. Most people are average.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
these blackpill guys are highly narcissistic and feel entitled to women way above them in attractiveness. Anyone can go to the mall and see 100 couples of below average looks that are a nice match. I am not saying its easy, but it is done thousands of times per day. In many ways, it should be much easier for them bc they dont have to deal with the big egos of above average women.
That is not true. Even ugly girls get alpha widowed by chad. You dont know the backstory of every couple you see, who is cheating (their women with another chad guy, etc...) or if their relationship will even last the night.

Take my cousin for example. He is married but miserible and his wife beats on him and they are always talking about divorce, etc...

The real questions is how many happy, loyal couples do you see? Is the guy pvssy-whipped? Is he betabixxing?

Lots of guys specifically target taken women because they are less drama.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
I can't keep up with all of these pills!!!!! Before there was only a choice between the red and the blue now there seems to
be a whole bloody assortment like a pack of skittles!!

Can someone make a glossary or something
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I can't keep up with all of these pills!!!!! Before there was only a choice between the red and the blue now there seems to
be a whole bloody assortment like a pack of skittles!!

Can someone make a glossary or something
Just google it dude.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I can't keep up with all of these pills!!!!! Before there was only a choice between the red and the blue now there seems to
be a whole bloody assortment like a pack of skittles!!

Can someone make a glossary or something
Blue - Old school hopeless romantic

Black - It’s all about looks.

White - Religious or spiritual sort of monk mode.

I’ll defer to the others on red.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
What I would get from google and what I would get from posters' interpretations would probably be very different......

See: Red Pill
See: Alpha Vs Beta
Try incel wiki or black pill incel wiki, etc...
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
They say that white pill is the ultimate destination of a red piller.
I think it’s the ultimate destination period. Even some BP guys have gone that direction. That’s why I listed the pills in a particular order.

(I don’t know how to do cliff’s notes summary of red pill.)
 
Last edited:

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
Blue - Old school hopeless romantic

Black - It’s all about looks.

White - Religious or spiritual sort of monk mode.

I’ll defer to the others on red.
Yeah I left school after the blue and red pill.

Lately I've heard black and purple......first time I heard white is right now!

Cheers my man :up:
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Yeah I left school after the blue and red pill.

Lately I've heard black and purple......first time I heard white is right now!

Cheers my man :up:
Purple is just a man who has adopted some red pill mentalities but still believes in romance to an extent (which is obviously blue pill). Hence you have purple.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Alot of the guys here are hung up on looks. Alot of looks is in your mind. Your energy, your confidence, your aura, your fitness, how you move and carry yourself, your hairstyle, your clothing, etc. The facts is no one here needs to be a male model.

So while your worried about your blackpill fantasy of a 6'8" lady killer the following is fvcking the females that you want to:
5'8" dude
20lb overweight
regular d1ck
living in a poor neighborhood
****ing her on a air mattress

A lot of misconception comes from certain redpill-gurus on youtube.
These guys permanently paint an image of the "high value man" (6ft, 6 figure income, 6pack etc.etc.) that 99,99% of the guys out there will not achieve.

What the blackpilled brothers here have to see is, they dont have to be the "high value man", they only have to be in the top 20% of men to have access to 80% of the women out there.

Having a look at the competition you beat 80% by:
*having an income, a decent car/habitation
*being confident
*be in good physical shape
*be groomed
*wear clean sportive-elegant clothing
*having a fundamental competence in comunication with women
*having a fundamental understanding of female nature
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A lot of misconception comes from certain redpill-gurus on youtube.
These guys permanently paint an image of the "high value man" (6ft, 6 figure income, 6pack etc.etc.) that 99,99% of the guys out there will not achieve.

What the blackpilled brothers here have to see is, they dont have to be the "high value man", they only have to be in the top 20% of men to have access to 80% of the women out there.

Having a look at the competition you beat 80% by:
*having an income, a decent car/habitation
*being confident
*be in good physical shape
*be groomed
*wear clean sportive-elegant clothing
*having a fundamental competence in comunication with women
*having a fundamental understanding of female nature
So "black pill" is literally an excuse to not put in the work...
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
A lot of misconception comes from certain redpill-gurus on youtube.
These guys permanently paint an image of the "high value man" (6ft, 6 figure income, 6pack etc.etc.) that 99,99% of the guys out there will not achieve.

What the blackpilled brothers here have to see is, they dont have to be the "high value man", they only have to be in the top 20% of men to have access to 80% of the women out there.

Having a look at the competition you beat 80% by:
*having an income, a decent car/habitation
*being confident
*be in good physical shape
*be groomed
*wear clean sportive-elegant clothing
*having a fundamental competence in comunication with women
Think the magic number for income was simply around 50% more than what a woman makes. That is less than 6 figures in most areas.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top