Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Black guys and direct game

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to generalize or make this about race, but a lot of what black guys do when picking up girls seems to go against the "negging" and not giving her the power advice given on a lot of boards.

The just go in for the kill, let the girl know they want her, in an overtly sexual way. Their approach may or may not include, just grabbing the girls hand when she walks by, comments about her anatomy, hollering etc.. etc.. There is no trying to build a rapport before asking for the number or anything of that nature. It is actually direct game on steroids. It doesn't work a lot of time, but it does work enough times for them to make it worth it for them apparently.

What makes it work? The frame? Just the raw, aggressive masculinity of the approach?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds more like a class thing, then a "black" thing.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work a lot of time...

What makes it work?
That if you act like that to 100 chicks, you'll eventually find one or two horny ones who say yes?

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
This sounds more like a class thing, then a "black" thing.
Not exactly a class thing. But, yes it is not exclusively a "black thing", I have seen it done by other guys who are into the whole, hip-hop, gangsta, wannabe rapper scene.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, in general, black dudes just have it easier. My brother and I are both half-black and look the same, except that I came out white and he came out brown. He has black hair, dark skin and brown eyes. I have light-brown hair, pale skin and green eyes. He looks like a darker version of me, everyone says we look ALOT alike, but he gets waaay more women actually hitting on HIM. He doesn't even have to do any work.

I think women expect black men to be looking for only sex and so they know they can get laid, with no strings attached. Plus, they want to find out if the penis myth is true and it's also kind of "naughty" or "exotic" for a woman perhaps, especially if her family and friends don't hang with black people or don't know much about them.

About the whole "yo, yo, come here sexy lady" type way of picking up girls - who would want a girl that responded to that? I would like to think that a quality women, one worthy of a DJ's time, would not respond to common "cat calls". Like Mr. Me said, you might get 1 in 100. And to get that one, you have to look ridiculous all day, shouting at every girl that walks by, and thats very lame.

Being part black, I have tons of Jamaicans in my family and they all pick up this way, and its embarrasing for me, cause they will shout it out anywhere. My cousin once followed a girl down the street yellling "hey! wait! hey! hey!" and when she stopped he was like "are you married?" She just turned around and kept walking without replying. Awkward.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct game is part of the culture. You'd be surprised how well it works in a club environment.

Bottom line is it exemplifies confidence, and it works. You just have to tweak it given the environment and type of women you're after.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Not exactly a class thing. But, yes it is not exclusively a "black thing", I have seen it done by other guys who are into the whole, hip-hop, gangsta, wannabe rapper scene.
Maybe "culture" would be a better word then.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on Where you Live on this Planet...different approaches will work differently for you.

The old Saying...."when in Rome, do as the Romans."

If you are living in the Hood, you do what the Hood Rats do to get pvssy.

I don't think the Gangsta Moves work in Beverly Hills though...

If you wanna hita Gansta Beotch, then by all means...start listening to Heavy Rap, Get a Grille, Swap out your Rims, Pull your pants down so that you can't run,and twist your baseballs cap down to the side.....lol.

That would leave all the Real Hot Women Sophisticated for guys like me!

The truth of the matter is, women respond to confidence. Some men have no problem walkin right up to a chick and laying it down. I did it today, and straight got this chick to give me her number in 60 secs.

We're texting now on a get together date. I'm sure this will be easy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and i just freaking talk to women like I have some sense. they respond. it's not that difficult.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine is black, and his game is TOTALLY different from "white" game, just like what you're talking about.

And he probably knocks down $150-$250k per year as an advertising rep, so it isn't just a "hood" thing.

I actually don't feel entirely comfortable going out with that group because it's so much different.

Tell ya what though....it WORKS. We went into a club a few weeks ago and I think I was the ONLY white dude in the place. Another member of this social circle is a popular DJ on the main hip hop station here. He was spinning that night and got us a VIP table. I slide into the booth and literally seconds later my buddy has 5-6 sistas surrounding me at the table. he brings them some drinks, then for some reason disappears?? leaving me with all of these chicks.

It's amazing how different "game" is across cultures and ethnicities.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have got to be honest here and I know I am going to piss alot of african americans off. But black guys get white girls because they HIT ON WHITE GIRLS ALOT MORE than WHITE GUYS HIT ON BLACK WOMAN. If white guys hit on black girls as much as blacks hit on white girls you would have black guys coming on this board and saying why do all the sisters like white guys?

elpasorichard

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I have got to be honest here and I know I am going to piss alot of african americans off. But black guys get white girls because they HIT ON WHITE GIRLS ALOT MORE than WHITE GUYS HIT ON BLACK WOMAN. If white guys hit on black girls as much as blacks hit on white girls you would have black guys coming on this board and saying why do all the sisters like white guys?
I don't believe this thread had anything to do with black guys hitting on white girls, or vice versa. It was about the different "game" that black guys use, without any regards to the race of the person they are hitting on. I am black, and I seldom if ever hit on white girls. I actually prefer latinas and asians, and have mostly been with black women and latinas.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I get where you are coming from now.

I have noticed kinda what you are talking about. Things that somewhat come natural to me alot of "white friends" of mine just are like "dude did you just say that". I have no problems joking, busting balls, telling a woman what I want. I dont' beat around the bush.

I think it has alot more to do with the normal upbringing of an african american versus the normal upbringing of a white guy. a normal black person, rather it be from the hood or from an upscale part of town, was raised not disrespecting woman but not necessarily being afraid of them. they were an objected to be changed activly. We watched House party and Kid n play mac the hunnies when we were kids. We watched Fresh Prince be well.. fresh.

We watched the uncle hit on all the wome
n BBQ's. WE sat around and listened to our dad's and uncles talk about war stories about macing women in clubs.

I have a few white friends. actually lol all my friends are white now that i think about it. My Best friend growing up was white. knew him since I was 3. I literarly, was at his house more than mine. And growing up.. it was just.. different there. women weren't chased they were I don't want to say cherished.... but... not chased. you were LUCKY to have a woman like you. the woman cheated on you because you suck and you are lucky she isn't leaving your ass. they watched friends and ross and rachel go back and forth for years and years with the AFCism. they watched Sienfield and found out it was not just okay, but BETTER for men to have hot women hanging around and be friends and not be laying the pipe to them, thought it was okay for them to just pop up over your house at anytime and talk about who they are screwing and not get the cvck.

I don't think eithers better nor worse, but it is definatly 2 different cultures.

even now my white friends are like man you are so lucky to have a woman like that, you should ever leave her ,and I could hear my old 2 best friends now (black) "man if you dont' hit on that woman jocking you in the club i'm going to slap you".

JoeC72

Reaction score
re:

I think, in general, black dudes just have it easier. My brother and I are both half-black and look the same, except that I came out white and he came out brown. He has black hair, dark skin and brown eyes. I have light-brown hair, pale skin and green eyes. He looks like a darker version of me, everyone says we look ALOT alike, but he gets waaay more women actually hitting on HIM. He doesn't even have to do any work.
I attribute a large part of black men having an easier time attracting women to the mainstream media which is mainly controlled by Jews. Black men are almost always portrayed as alpha males in Jew-produced movies and television shows while white males are often portrayed as effeminate and inferior in comparison. I came across the link below online a couple weeks ago. It shows 50+ commercials since the beginning of 2009 where white males have been ridiculed and have been portrayed in a negative light. After seeing some of those commercials, it shouldn't be a surprise that more and more women are targetting black men to hit on over all other men:

http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=382

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeC72 said:
I attribute a large part of black men having an easier time attracting women to the mainstream media which is mainly controlled by Jews. Black men are almost always portrayed as alpha males in Jew-produced movies and television shows while white males are often portrayed as effeminate and inferior in comparison. I came across the link below online a couple weeks ago. It shows 50+ commercials since the beginning of 2009 where white males have been ridiculed and have been portrayed in a negative light. After seeing some of those commercials, it shouldn't be a surprise that more and more women are targetting black men to hit on over all other men:

http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=382

****ing victim mentality. It's the evil jews that are mking it easier for black men. LOL

Do you really think black men have it easier? If you do you are a fool. White men are still the prefered men of choice for most non black women in the world. If you buy into the matrix programming you're a fool. There is only a small percentage of non black women who are really willing to date black men on a serious level. Wake up and grow up.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeC72 said:
Take your stupid White Supremist, Neo Nazi, Aryan Nation crap and get the fvck out of here.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I'm a black guy and let me tell you white women hit on me way more then black women and I'm from the hood. I'm a street dude with a college education. I talk to all women the same and I mostly just engage in some sort of conversation with them about anything that comes to my mind. If they got there head screw on tight, I go straight for the number and set something up.

I been checking this board out for years and my one question is why do some of you guys look so far into this stuff. It's sooooo simple, just go up and talk to the ladies. If they are digging you they will help you. If they are not then pay them no mind. Move on to the next one and dont take this stuff personal.

JoeC72

Reaction score
re:

Take your stupid White Supremist, Neo Nazi, Aryan Nation crap and get the fvck out of here.
Whatever, liberal homo. I was just stating the facts and exercising my freedom of speech. If someone posted 50+ commercials that painted precious Jews or brown men in a negative light then everyone would be up in arms.

JoeC72

Reaction score
re:

I'm a black guy and let me tell you white women hit on me way more then black women and I'm from the hood. I'm a street dude with a college education. I talk to all women the same and I mostly just engage in some sort of conversation with them about anything that comes to my mind. If they got there head screw on tight, I go straight for the number and set something up.
You have the Jews and their liberal sympathizers up there in the media to thank for that because of the race-mixing agenda that they have been pushing. Otherwise, it isn't normal for women to prefer men outside of their race over their own as shown with black and Latina women who rarely date or look to hook up with men who aren't black or Latino.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeC72 said:
You have the Jews and their liberal sympathizers up there in the media to thank for that because of the race-mixing agenda that they have been pushing. Otherwise, it isn't normal for women to prefer men outside of their race over their own as shown with black and Latina women who rarely date or look to hook up with men who aren't black or Latino.
And jews and the media fuel the white male fetish for asian chics? Get out of here. Latino's date plenty of white guys, where have you been?