SynTheUnscathed
Don Juan
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
The majority of white America doesn't want to hear that.
Are you serious? Look up where the majority of rap and hip hop albums are sold. You would be surprised.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
The majority of white America doesn't want to hear that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by Master Homer
Take a look at typical popular "white people" music played on the radio:
Radiohead - Creep
"I wish I was special
You're so ****ing special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here"
3 Doors Down - Loser
"Cause I'm a loser
And sooner or later you know I'll be dead
You're getting closer
You're holding the rope and I'm taking the fall
'Cause I'm a loser, I'm a loser, yeah."
Then take a look at popular "black people" music:
Terror Squad - Lean Back
"Listen we don't pay admission,
And bouncers don't check us,
And we walk around the metal detectors.
And there really ain't no need for a VIP section in the middle of the dance floor,
Reckless, check it, said it?!"
Nelly - E.I.
"Straight into the pro's, who knows I know
That I love it when you make your knees touch your elbows
And break it down low to the flow, there you go
Now throw it on me slow
And everytime I bust a ryhme, baby give me some more
You say you like that, when I hit it from behind
And I'll be right back yea thats my very next line"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't agree.... Back when I taught dance lessons, I saw plenty of blacks who had poor motor skills, and couldn't dance worth a flip either. In my humble opinion, most white guys would consider themselves gay if they practiced dancing, while more black guys on the other hand, practice their moves, and even help, teach, challenge each other.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
The only thing blacks do better is dance. White people dancing is usually frightening.
Dancing is a motor skill activity. So is sports. And so is sex believe it or not. Do you see my logic.
My race is naturally wired with the motor skills of the brain amped up. It was a survival mechanism. 3 or 400 years isn't going to breed that out....
Well I hate to deflate your ego playa, I've taught hip hop and jazz too and I own a personal training business. I work with the human body. I study the human body. It's a passion of mine.Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't agree.... Back when I taught dance lessons, I saw plenty of blacks who had poor motor skills, and couldn't dance worth a flip either. In my humble opinion, most white guys would consider themselves gay if they practiced dancing, while more black guys on the other hand, practice their moves, and even help, teach, challenge each other.
One sentence:Originally posted by chicksrock
I can't believe people don't seem to support the truth enough..
it is true...
black culture on average is wayyyyyyy more DJ..!
yes there is the media to dramatize it a *tiny* bit i suppose.
With respect to some rappers pumping out a few AFC songs....i think they do it to change things up a bit...that they have a soft side as well...
but overall the blacks are wayyy more DJ
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
This is some of the dumbest shyt I've read on this post!Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Being from Australia, I really don't get this whole "African-American" culture thing
I've been to a few African countries in past, and most people don't behave like the black guys on the movies. In fact even the ones without proper college education speak better English than Will Smith!
One of my good friends who came from S Leone as a refugee has none of the African-American attributes. He wears clean clothing, listens to classical music, talks like a European aristocrat, and his goals do not include being "pimp" and wearing heaps of gold chains. Perhaps a little AFC, but confident without being a wiseass.
Makes me wonder, have African-Americans gone so far from their roots they've completely forgotten who they are? Or is it just more Americanisation? In fact, do any Afro-Americans even know what area of African their ancestors came from?
Yes I have noticed a bunch of Symps crawling outta the wood works. Talking about "I don't wanna know if your playin me" and buying her this or that.Originally posted by Lost In Translation
pimps listen to him break down the game of pimping in his old songs
yeah i am doing this alot more lately. breaking down different rappers pimp games.
Player_Supreme have you noticed the change in main stream rap / hip hop / r&b towards AFC traits
eg. buy b*tches everything they want
he don't treat you right come cry on my shoulder sorta $hit
i am seeing an effect on the minds of b*tches over here in Australia based on these changes. they all seriously expect some guy to turn up in a benz/bentley and buy em what they want.
they can't cook , they can't sow , they can't clean
they THINK all they have to do is be good in bed and they can sit on their a$$e$ and some rich dude will pamper them.
thats what alot of main stream rap videos are showing these days.
most of them are $hit in bed lol but they are devoloping their prostituion mentality to the fullest.
their A$$ = CA$H
what are you using to counter this ?
Lost In Translation
**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?
Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “
Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “
Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “
Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.