Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BJ's and Condoms

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys wear condoms when you get a bj? What are the risks of getting STI's from a bj? (STI is sexually tranmitted infection, which is the new improvement over STD b/c some things such as aids arnt diseases) Personally I dont think bj's would be nearly as good with a condom, and I'm kind of wondering how risky it is to just get bj's with no condoms. I know theres a few sti's out there you can get from bjs such as chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, herpes, hepatitis. I dunno about you guys, but I'd rather not encounter any of those. So would a better informed DJ let us know whats up?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen, lets all take a second to thank captain obvious

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing for sure, the 10 days it takes for the tests to come back are the longest 10 days of your life.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the scoop:
BJs are relatively safe. Safer for the guy, for sure. However, Mouth herpes can cause genital sores....they are not as severe or latent as the ones caused by sexually transmitted herpes.

I dont know why everyone is so worried about HPV...if you dont have it, youre in the MINORITY. 90% of all females have it.

Its crazy, but its true. It usually goes unnoticed, and even if it did theres no cure or substantial treatment. It does cause mad cervical cancer though.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ladies and gentlemen, lets all take a second to thank captain obvious
Hahaha!
One of my all time favorite lines.

I'll tell you one thing for sure, the 10 days it takes for the tests to come back are the longest 10 days of your life.
:eek: you said it

Usually I get my BJ's condom free, I suppose I should get flavored ones and wrap it up but I like to feel the texture of the girls tounge on my member and it feels different with a jacket ya know?

Yes you can get an STD/STI from a BJ but it's not as easy as it is to get one from intercourse.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Health & Fitness...

I don't wear condoms when I'm getting head... the risks are rather low. If you're that worried about it, maybe you're better off just not being sexually active. I'd say on a scale of 1-10 (without any studies to back it up) the "risk" would be around a 3. Unless she's an actual prostitute, you should be in the clear.

car501

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking for info I think this site is pretty informative on the subject. It is published by the San Fransisco Health Dept.Check it out HERE

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh I was just curious, I had figured the risks were realtively low, but thanks for the input

oh and thanks obvious bob

Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Health & Fitness...

I don't wear condoms when I'm getting head... the risks are rather low. If you're that worried about it, maybe you're better off just not being sexually active. I'd say on a scale of 1-10 (without any studies to back it up) the "risk" would be around a 3. Unless she's an actual prostitute, you should be in the clear.
3/10 doesn't sound like great odds to me. Still, it's your life.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devil_In_Disguise
3/10 doesn't sound like great odds to me. Still, it's your life.
Do you require each girl that you mess around with to present you with a recent health certificate? I have no backing for the "odds" presented which was made clear in the original post... it could be 1 in 100 for all I know. :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Heres the scoop:
BJs are relatively safe. Safer for the guy, for sure. However, Mouth herpes can cause genital sores....they are not as severe or latent as the ones caused by sexually transmitted herpes.

I dont know why everyone is so worried about HPV...if you dont have it, youre in the MINORITY. 90% of all females have it.

Its crazy, but its true. It usually goes unnoticed, and even if it did theres no cure or substantial treatment. It does cause mad cervical cancer though.

good job knowing that hpv causes so many cancer cases however

you have your herpes facts wrong. let me tell you why. lets say
i have oral and genital herpes. that means on both sets of lips.
they are both type 2. which means they are both more severe than type 1. then lets say i gave you a blow job with no condom the day before i have an outbreak, which means i could spread it to you. then you get it. so what do you think you got? you just recieved type 2 genital herpes.
herpes is herpes. you can get it from kissing you can get it from oral , anal or intercourse sex.
it is a virus not a diease.

why is everyone worried about hpv ( genital warts)? cause so much of the population has it these days. just as many men have it as women. the women got it from somewhere and they spread it to somewhere. its not just a bunch of lesbos passing it back and forth.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
lets say i gave you a blow job with no condom
I think Gio would shoot you and the guy...Where do I sign up? *Grabs flavored condom.*

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I think Gio would shoot you and the guy...Where do I sign up? *Grabs flavored condom.*
it was hypothetical. he knows i dont have time to suck dry any other guys:)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was hypothetical. he knows i dont have time to suck dry any other guys:)
Aww crap! I mean, I have a gf...*Whispers* "Meet me in the linen closet in 10 minutes..."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do know fists is already hiding in the linen closet waiting for you , right?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do know fists is already hiding in the linen closet waiting for you , right?
*Goes and runs off to her...* We now return you to your previously un-derailed thread.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Aww crap! I mean, I have a gf...*Whispers* "Meet me in the linen closet in 10 minutes..."
You'd be in some serious trouble when you found out that I'm already in the linen closet.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You'd be in some serious trouble when you found out that I'm already in the linen closet.
what are you doing in the linen closet?
eternal is going in because fist is already there....