Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bishops Journal

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple Question.
I’ve recently got a hold of Bishops Journal and read it as at was recommended to me by several people. Now the book is great of useful tips, stories and patterns( Love that TV/ Relationships BF destroyer patt *), but I’ve also heard that Bishop turned out to be a hack, or something to this extent (not sure about this) but either way hes not a part of the SS community anymore.

Could anyone post any additional information on how, what & why's of Bishop.

Thanks.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
I have read the Bishop's Journals. What do you mean by 'hack'? Do you mean his Field Reports are BS?

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure hence the question. Tried it on the SS list but its all propaganda just like CNN :rolleyes:
The book, patterns, poems and field reports are all gold no doubt, but ive heard on one of the SS posts that some of his work might ahve been falisfied, or possibly plagarized (no clue other than that) on hes not carried on Rosses website anymore, but if ull read the older newsletters (circa 2000) ull find his name being worshipped all over, and he used to be on the masters CD series (not sure if hes still ther) but i doubt it. So simply put as before, and info on what happened exactly
:confused:

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
If it wasn't copyrighted I would tell you to do a 'document' search on Kazaa by 'Artist'. ;)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done some research once in alt.seduction.fast (on Google) and found that Bishop (aka Michael H.) was in trouble for selling his journal, which Ross Jeffries of SS offered for quite some time but he asked Ross to pull it from the catalog, and he was getting the money but not sending them anything. He was also offering personal consultation but would take the money and not show up.

As it pertains to the Journal, the opinion was that it was too good to be true so it is likely most of it was made up, however Ross said that the principles are all true and it should work so the stories should be considered as teaching tales and not real events.

And that's all she wrote.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How surprised would you be to find what legolas wrote to be true? .... NOT VERY

This just goes to show how certain individuals will do to get to your pockets , and otherwise slick and crafty snakes etc. Also...Notice how easily many people fall or become 'seduced' by this kind of 'thing' like the journal. That's why i find it better to take what is good and FILTER THE REST. What else is related this? However most of them unleash tremendous results.

YOU DON'T NEED THE JOURNAL TO HELP YOU GET LAID

In my humble opinion.

P.S It's a good thing it inspired some of the posters on this thread.

P.P.S How convinient of Ross to say the principles are true and should? work.