"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bisexual women. Is this just a trend?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I’ve noticed that at least 50% of women that I talk to these days are bisexual. This must be a result of at least 50% of men going completely feminine and becoming super betas. If men are acting like women, and women are acting like men, but a girl still likes the D, then doesn’t it make sense for her to become a bisexual?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
All women are bisexual. Including your mother and her mother and her mother. Some just don’t know it yet. But all of them can be tempted. Most of them still like dick better than ***** though, just because a man can do anything a woman can do in bed. And quite frankly, strap-ons just don’t cut it. A cheap knockoff can never beat the real thing, and they all know it. That’s why self-proclaimed lesbians will still sleep with men—cuz they just can’t get enough of that **** lol
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
it's been my experience ,most of the women I have been with are interested in being with another women or have been woith another woman at some point. Most women are at least curious. It blows me away some of the women you'd least expect it from too
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Just young women experimenting that's all, definitely became trendy for my age group at the time around 17-21.....I dont take it seriously though lol just like I dont take "gay women" serious lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
I know a few who claim to enjoy lesbian porn, but at the same time, say that they have no interest in doing it themselves. I'm willing to bet that with the right girl and situation, they would dive right in.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
The majority of women have at least experimented with it, unlike men. It doesn't take more than a few shots to get younger women making out and dirty dancing with each other. Call it what you will but that's dramatically different than it is with men. I'd say its become more prevalent as its become more accepted.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I'd say its become more prevalent as its become more accepted.
Not only more accepted, it's promoted. Kids are taught that it's cool to be gay. Combine that with women's natural bisexual tendencies, and it's like leaving the corral door open. Women are designed to be sexually appealing, it's no surprise they experiment with it at times. Men are nasty lol.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Its common place and a excuse to attention ***** imho. I heard a theory about women not liking sex but doing it for the currency of attention lol.

Obv its outlandish but women are notorious attention *****s. 110% of the behaviour is attention seeking and parasitic.
They want that attention from certain people.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I’ve noticed that at least 50% of women that I talk to these days are bisexual. This must be a result of at least 50% of men going completely feminine and becoming super betas. If men are acting like women, and women are acting like men, but a girl still likes the D, then doesn’t it make sense for her to become a bisexual?
I believe it is merely a byproduct of feminized men. They are simply increasing their options, because they have yet to experience a male who can satisfy them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,416
I've observed this phenomena for 20+ years, there is a certain percentage of women who are interested in other women sexually. The difference between now and then is a lot of sexual restrictions that society placed on women have been lifted. Now days its acceptable to be female and want to be with men and women. You would probably have to consider the effect of more feminized men as well.

The girl I have been dating has been with 3 girls before I met her. She wouldn't ever call herself bisexual or lesbian, she will simply say she likes pretty girls but would never give up cok. Often when we are out I will catch her looking at hot girls much like a guy does. You would never ever guess that she would be into other girls like she is. She is super conservative and its something you would never suspect.

I'm guessing in her past, not having a guy that would satisfy her sexually opened the door for her to try out females. Her exhusband would basically bust his nut and be done. When she was with another girl, her exhusband sometimes watched, but never participated.

As @LARaiders85 mentioned, her relationship with her mother did lack some affection.

She asked me my thoughts, and I told her I'd consider it, but only if I was a participant.

One other girl I was with was the same way with women, very sexual, interested in p0rn.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've observed this phenomena for 20+ years, there is a certain percentage of women who are interested in other women sexually. The difference between now and then is a lot of sexual restrictions that society placed on women have been lifted. Now days its acceptable to be female and want to be with men and women. You would probably have to consider the effect of more feminized men as well.

The girl I have been dating has been with 3 girls before I met her. She wouldn't ever call herself bisexual or lesbian, she will simply say she likes pretty girls but would never give up cok. Often when we are out I will catch her looking at hot girls much like a guy does. You would never ever guess that she would be into other girls like she is. She is super conservative and its something you would never suspect.

I'm guessing in her past, not having a guy that would satisfy her sexually opened the door for her to try out females. Her exhusband would basically bust his nut and be done. When she was with another girl, her exhusband sometimes watched, but never participated.

As @LARaiders85 mentioned, her relationship with her mother did lack some affection.

She asked me my thoughts, and I told her I'd consider it, but only if I was a participant.

One other girl I was with was the same way with women, very sexual, interested in p0rn.
Be careful Howie.. You too may become of of the AFC's that come here when she leaves you for a carpet muncher.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I'm guessing in her past, not having a guy that would satisfy her sexually opened the door for her to try out females.
I have strongly felt this too. And this is especially pronounced because of our overly-sexualized society. I swear that this **** didn’t exist in the same way that it did 20+ years ago. Even 10+ years ago it was pretty rare. I wonder how much of it has to do with women just being more comfortable around other women simply because they’re women. I know that women always have their guards up around men somewhat until they find out that said man is gay. Then they’ll happily open up to that gay man and even want to sleep with him afterwards lol. I think that it is a similar case with women being attracted towards women—they just don’t feel ‘threatened’, if that makes any sense.
 
Top