Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birtyday gift for girl I've been dating 2 months

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a cheap bracelet off limits? I'm talking 100 bucks. It is either this or amazin gift cards. This will look more expensive. We are just dating, sex, occasionally an activity or drinks.

Don't want to go wussy on her and kill the attraction, hence why I ask.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$12 boquet of flowers, no vase, Costco

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, OK, I guess I'm taking these back to the store. Can you guys give me a timeline of dollar amount and type of gifts at different time frames?

2 months and it's her birthday, $30 buck gift card and a hallmark card.
6 months and it's her birthday, at that point you are in a relationship and mostly anything goes?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less = more. 20 - 30 bucks for a while. If you're exclusive, LTR or GF, 50 - 75. If she walks or says you do not appreciate her, she's only with you for your resources and you say bye bye.

She should be with you for your time and company, not what you can buy for her. You cannot buy a woman's love, admiration or respect.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less = more. 20 - 30 bucks for a while. If you're exclusive, LTR or GF, 50 - 75. If she walks or says you do not appreciate her, she's only with you for your resources and you say bye bye.

She should be with you for your time and company, not what you can buy for her. You cannot buy a woman's love, admiration or respect.

So far even though she is a 9/9.5 (feels great to have all the guys at the bar gawking at us, well...her when we are out) she hasn't asked me for money or anything. I pay for our dates, but nothing fancy.

I wonder if I should ask her if she is seeing anyone else. We only hook up once a week initially and now every other week largely because I'm so busy. I presume she may not seeing others if she contacted me about her birthday and is going out with me the night of.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far even though she is a 9/9.5 (feels great to have all the guys at the bar gawking at us, well...her when we are out) she hasn't asked me for money or anything. I pay for our dates, but nothing fancy.

I wonder if I should ask her if she is seeing anyone else. We only hook up once a week initially and now every other week largely because I'm so busy. I presume she may not seeing others if she contacted me about her birthday and is going out with me the night of.
That's something the woman brings up, not the man. She's a plate anyway. Who cares? Just use protection on whatever you do with her. Means nothing about her birthday. She just wants attention. Less = more.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit cliche? No?
Inexpensive and thoughfull enough IMO

But I love flowers, so I might be biased.

But... Only 2 months? A card and some candy should suffice. IMO, for 2 months, As long as it's thoughtful, it can be inexpensive

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inexpensive and thoughfull enough IMO

But I love flowers, so I might be biased.

But... Only 2 months? A card and some candy should suffice. IMO, for 2 months, As long as it's thoughtful, it can be inexpensive
Thanks fellas. I was worried that I would give too much or something (like jewelry) that would send all the wrong signals and drive her away resulting in a friends speech.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her an experience that you can enjoy together instead of a gift .. save the gift until you’re in an ltr.

Some examples that I have done -

Tickets to the Zoo
Tickets to the theatre
Star gazing tour
Boat cruise dinner
Fishing charter
Swim with dolphins
Day trip to island
Waterfall trekking

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner is OK though for her birthday? Nothing fancy, like a $10 a plate sit down place. Or should I go for drinks?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gift after 2 months???? Come on bud.

The best “gift” I ever got a girl was after a few months. She loved Instagram and always wanted us to take pictures but I wasn’t about that social media life.

Anyway, I bought “us” a disposable camera and told her it was ours. We could take any pictures we wanted and it would be for us.

Once we ran out of film she had to go get the photos developed, wait a few hours, then go through each one by one. We were ****ing in a couple of them. She absolutely loved it and still to this day sends me photos of some of them. She’s married

Less is more. Always.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Hi dude, based on the other threads of yours I’ve read it sounds like you’re only sweating this one girl because you really value her compared to the others. It sounds like she should be in high demand but she made plans with you on her bday. You both really fkn like each other, stop playing ego games, give her the pretty bracelet hell throw in a bouquet too, skip the card because that would come off as pansy, but when she opens the bracelet make sure you briefly mention to her that she’s kind of a big deal. Idk what words exactly, but genuine & brief. She’ll be shocked & probably try to hide her excitement, so give her a little time to melt; if you like her as much as your posts tell, be the brave one & put her above your ego. It’ll pay off. I’m 99% sure. If she was just into gold digging she’d Ask the richest playboi she knows to spend her bday with her. Best of luck you fkn sweetheart lmao

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
If I’m wrong about the posts being about the same girl totally ignore me.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi dude, based on the other threads of yours I’ve read it sounds like you’re only sweating this one girl because you really value her compared to the others. It sounds like she should be in high demand but she made plans with you on her bday. You both really fkn like each other, stop playing ego games, give her the pretty bracelet hell throw in a bouquet too, skip the card because that would come off as pansy, but when she opens the bracelet make sure you briefly mention to her that she’s kind of a big deal. Idk what words exactly, but genuine & brief. She’ll be shocked & probably try to hide her excitement, so give her a little time to melt; if you like her as much as your posts tell, be the brave one & put her above your ego. It’ll pay off. I’m 99% sure. If she was just into gold digging she’d Ask the richest playboi she knows to spend her bday with her. Best of luck you fkn sweetheart lmao
Different girl altogether I started banging long before the other girl. Same with other girls I start threads on...I'm the richest guys she knows, I have a very high net worth...

A

AJ84

Don’t get into the habit of paying for all the dates. Two months in she would be contributing something towards dates.

My personal policy has always been taking turns: If he paid for the first date I paid for the second, and on it went like that. We’re married now and we still do it that way. If it’s an expensive date date like a Raptors game or something we split the cost.

Don’t set the tone that you are going to pay for everything, no matter how hot she is.

As for a bday gift, like RUG said something less than 20, flowers are nice like Sazc said or even a nice flowered plant (if she’s a plant person).

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Different girl altogether I started banging long before the other girl. Same with other girls I start threads on...I'm the richest guys she knows, I have a very high net worth...
I see. Well then, your ego is a mess. If you’re That invested in being That wanted by multiple people you should learn a thing or two about self validation. Perhaps instead of IDing the subjects by their rating, give them a number, either based on who you’ve been doing longest or who you like most. Just to avoid dumb rando’s like me thinking you’re some love sick puppy lol

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just take her out for her Bday, maybe a nice dinner. Best bday gift you can give her is your time and fack her good.
I will have to disagree with the ladies. Forget the flowers and card bs. Save that for when you are exclusive.