“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Birthday...?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
Girl i like, flirting with her for some time.... we got something going but still just havin fun with it. So of course ive shown no signs of afc behavior but tomorrow is her birthday... would it be wise to make a big deal about it or just say "happy bday" and be done with it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
it depends, what does she have planned?
 

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
There is no need to be giving her flowers or a really nice gift. I think you should buy her something but keep it simple and cheap. This is not your girlfriend so dont start buying her nice things until she shows that she is worth it. If she invites you to her bday party its good to show up with some type of gift. Not showing up with a gift wont hurt you either because you are showing that its no big deal to you. If shes not doing anything just call to say happy bday. I am assuming that you two have not gone out on a date yet or even talk on the phone right? If you are planning to ask her out, wait till after her bday so you dont have to pay for everything. If you take her out on her bday most likely you will be paying for everything because after all it is her bday. Remember that her bday is no big deal, for you its just any ordinary day.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
get a bow and tape it to your crotch, then turn to her and say, "I have something special for you since it's your birthday" This way she can't say you forgot about her birthday, and you didn't have to spend a dime. Plus you can have fun teasing her for not opening her special gift.
 
Top