"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Birthday Present Ideas

realdeal

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2001
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
calgary,ab,canada
Hello DJ's

I need some help and ideas to determine what to get for a birthday gift. Her B-day is on the 12th. She has a BF right now but no big deal. The gift has to be light - my roommate suggested getting her a DVD of her favourite movie or a subscription to a magazine so every month, she thinks of me.. haha. I realize gifts and all that is never good early, but does a birthday kindof change the rules. I really could careless about her b-day, it's the mitt that i'm after :). She started the flirting - the bf issue is only a hurdle. It's all good. Any help is appreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
New Jersey
in response

brother,

i have been in the same position for 6 months, i have been screwing some chick who has a bf for 4 years+. ill tell you why she is all over my stick, its cuz her bf is "BORING", a common word 90% of girls will say about thier bf's. You see thats when i come to play because i am the type of guy that will masterbate on thier ass, ill pull thier hair, engage in wild role play...

as far as a b-day gift, get her a white thong, and massage oil. tell her you want to give her a massage while she is wearing that sexy 2 dollar thong you bought at Hanes outlet.

your slacking on the sex game, its bout time to front that putang and get your sh*t in check.

need more help send me a pm or respond on the board.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by realdeal
Hello DJ's

I need some help and ideas to determine what to get for a birthday gift. Her B-day is on the 12th. She has a BF right now but no big deal. The gift has to be light - my roommate suggested getting her a DVD of her favourite movie or a subscription to a magazine so every month, she thinks of me.. haha. I realize gifts and all that is never good early, but does a birthday kindof change the rules. I really could careless about her b-day, it's the mitt that i'm after :). She started the flirting - the bf issue is only a hurdle. It's all good. Any help is appreciated.
1. you mean your going to buy some ho a gift who has a boyfriend???

2. how about a DVD of me boning her ass for a gift idea!

3. how about she take YOU out for HER birthday...to give is divine is what I preach to em.

4. How about you bone her for her gift...yeah that's the ticket!
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
She started the flirting - the bf issue is only a hurdle. It's all good.
Is it just me or does anybody else smell an attention ***** here?
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
I was just about to say that, I've seen married women flirt for attention with their husband in the next room.

Buy a gift if you want but start some kino to test the waters pretty soon.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top