"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Birthday Idea

n2o666

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I know the usual response to birthday gifts, when not seeing someone for that long is no, but what about this idea, been seeing the girl about 2months:

Meeting her tommorow at the pub gonna get her something from an inside joke which is basically less than a 1$ worth of stuff which will get a laugh. Also gonna get her something proper but going to tell her that she isn't getting it on her birthday and has to guess what the gift is, the catch is that she only gets 1 guess each time we see each other, which is only about 1-2 times a week.

I see this as both a hook and an open loop (can drag it on weeks or months) which should increase interest level due to it being:

1) Different.
2) Keeping her thinking about what it could be and thus me.
3) She cant think your buying her because the present could turn out to be anything.

Also the benefits to this would be:

1) You don't actually have to buy anything if you don't want too
or
2) If you do buy something and everything goes wrong you can always give the present to a relative i.e. sister or mother, or a longtime female friend.

Any feedback on the above and whether people would consider it supplicating etc.. would be appreciated.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Definitely get her a card. And mail it to her. Time it so it get's there the day before her b-day. I guarantee no guys has ever done that before. She'll always remeber.
 
Top