Birth control

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve heard theory’s of birth control changing a women mind, as an affect of the change of horomones in their bodies. I’ve had some experienced pals also tell me that if given to your LTR or main plate, they’re more likely to be promiscuous. Does anyone support or deny this theory?

I noticed that women turn more emotional and more feminine in nature. Wanting a more humbled down and collected redpilled dude, while when they’re off of it they seek the wild and rowdy red pilled men. Another thing I noticed is that their drive for getting plowed settles down just a bit.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women gain weight and turn into a colossal b!tch when on the pill. Not sure about the non hormonal ones though.

A

AJ84

I’ve heard theory’s of birth control changing a women mind, as an affect of the change of horomones in their bodies. I’ve had some experienced pals also tell me that if given to your LTR or main plate, they’re more likely to be promiscuous. Does anyone support or deny this theory?

I noticed that women turn more emotional and more feminine in nature. Wanting a more humbled down and collected redpilled dude, while when they’re off of it they seek the wild and rowdy red pilled men. Another thing I noticed is that their drive for getting plowed settles down just a bit.

Birth control doesn't make women promiscuous, societal norms do.

In fact birth control is more likely to dampen sex drive. Birth control stops ovulation. A woman's sex drive is highest when she is ovulating which is when she can get pregnant so biologically it's designed for her to want sex the most at the time she is most likely to get pregnant.

Being on birth control, or not, I don't think has any correlation on a woman's attraction to red pill guys but they are more likely noticing healthy, young and fit males when they are ovulating because of the biological connection of young fit healthy = healthy sperm = healthy babies. Like how young fit women are attractive to men of all ages because young fit healthy = fertile.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know - some girls on or off the pill are crazy. I haven't found any correlation whatsoever. Girls will put on weight and be crazy for a number of reasons.

The women that know if fvcks with them usually stay off it, which is boring and/or dangerous if you don't want kids. Most will come round eventually though and I think there's lots of kinds of pill these days with minimal side effects.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Birth control doesn't make women promiscuous, societal norms do.

In fact birth control is more likely to dampen sex drive. Birth control stops ovulation. A woman's sex drive is highest when she is ovulating which is when she can get pregnant so biologically it's designed for her to want sex the most at the time she is most likely to get pregnant.

Being on birth control, or not, I don't think has any correlation on a woman's attraction to red pill guys but they are more likely noticing healthy, young and fit males when they are ovulating because of the biological connection of young fit healthy = healthy sperm = healthy babies. Like how young fit women are attractive to men of all ages because young fit healthy = fertile.
Yes.

I'm SMH....for all the discussion and dissecting you guys do about women, you guys don't even understand ovulation, birth control and how that affects women....

Wow

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the Birth Control pill (oral contraception) has side effect on Male... Why and How? When the women evacuate the Pill through urine... the urine is full of female hormones that goes back in the water.... Water..we drink.

I am in Montreal... it was proven we drink Toronto Water full of Birth control pill hormones :p .... So a side effect is the effimination of Male through the residue in the tap water.

For Women side effect:
1. Acne control (that can lead to Heart Attacks if not well regulated)
2. Seriously lower your risk of pregnancy due to a ''reformating'' of the hormones (stop ovulation)
3. Physical effects
  • intermenstrual spotting
  • nausea
  • breast tenderness
  • headaches and migraine
  • weight gain
  • mood changes
  • missed periods
  • decreased libido
  • vaginal discharge
  • changes to eyesight for those using contact lenses
4. Regulate Mood Swing
5. Reduce Periods Pain
6. Infect Milk Production (increase Breast Cancer chances... Actually Breast Cancer among New Mother.. right after birth... between 25 and 28 years old is on a massive increase level)
7. Yeast infection
8. Lower Sex Drive (for 9 months)
9. Increase Vagina Secretation during Sex
10. Some Cancer protection
11. Increase appetite
12. Lower Anemia
13. Better skin
14. Blood Clots in the veins
15. Nutrition deficiencies
16. Nausea, Abdomen pain, etc.

For Male:
1. Drinking estrogen in the Water (from Women on the pill urine going back into our drinking water)
2. According to Studies... Beta male are likely to be chosen over Alpha male by Women on the pill
3. Lower our testoterone

So better use vaginal ring or condoms :p

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks @Von

Whatever contraception the woman chooses, you really want to encourage her to pick one where she ovulates every month. Ovulation means she's going to want to jump you.

Now, on the contrary, if you are dealing with your young daughter, you want to pick contraception that suppresses ovulation so she won't be "as" boy crazy or as b1tchy during that time if the month.

A

AJ84

Actually the Birth Control pill (oral contraception) has side effect on Male... Why and How? When the women evacuate the Pill through urine... the urine is full of female hormones that goes back in the water.... Water..we drink.

I am in Montreal... it was proven we drink Toronto Water full of Birth control pill hormones :p .... So a side effect is the effimination of Male through the residue in the tap water.

For Women side effect:
1. Acne control (that can lead to Heart Attacks if not well regulated)
2. Seriously lower your risk of pregnancy due to a ''reformating'' of the hormones (stop ovulation)
3. Physical effects
  • intermenstrual spotting
  • nausea
  • breast tenderness
  • headaches and migraine
  • weight gain
  • mood changes
  • missed periods
  • decreased libido
  • vaginal discharge
  • changes to eyesight for those using contact lenses
4. Regulate Mood Swing
5. Reduce Periods Pain
6. Infect Milk Production (increase Breast Cancer chances... Actually Breast Cancer among New Mother.. right after birth... between 25 and 28 years old is on a massive increase level)
7. Yeast infection
8. Lower Sex Drive (for 9 months)
9. Increase Vagina Secretation during Sex
10. Some Cancer protection
11. Increase appetite
12. Lower Anemia
13. Better skin
14. Blood Clots in the veins
15. Nutrition deficiencies
16. Nausea, Abdomen pain, etc.

For Male:
1. Drinking estrogen in the Water (from Women on the pill urine going back into our drinking water)
2. According to Studies... Beta male are likely to be chosen over Alpha male by Women on the pill
3. Lower our testoterone

So better use vaginal ring or condoms :p
Montreal is my favourite Canadian city, I live in Toronto.

Sorry about the water thing

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Montreal is my favourite Canadian city, I live in Toronto.

Sorry about the water thing
Montréal is a great city, however... Alot of Montrealer seems to be prefering Toronto now.

A joke among Montréal élite is that Toronto Downtown is more French than Montreal.

The water thing... Toronto sending it to Montreal is a reality but also not "limited to us"

In Montreal, we get our water trait from the river... Since Toronto is higher in the landscape and Montréal close to the océan (water goes from Toronto to Montreal to ocean).

In short... Dépendant on your location water system. You are likely drinking water full of estrogen from the evacuation of the birth control through urination in the water system/supply.

Thats everywhere, where there is women on the oral birth control pill.

The western civilisation testostérone is being destroyed by science. I bet plastic aint helping either.

I am all for birth control (have kids when they wanted and with the right person) however... The Oral Pill is a health disaster for both male and female.

My girlfriend is Catholic and she made me read the 1960 HumanVitae and 1980s theology of the body (Papal version of the phd for the pope).... They were warning us about the side effects of "birth control" .... Who could have thought that the Catholic Pope would be right (50years later)

Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a while.