"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Birth control question

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
She says she has a bad "reaction" to the pill.

We actually had a talk last night. We agreed she isn't financially or emotionally ready to have children right now. And that I never will be. (She didn't like that part. I bust on her way too much)...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
depo provera is a shot taken every 3 months, either in the ass cheek, or the arm. it's not bad at all. possible side affects could be weight gain, depression, the same really with anything. it is hormones. this is my method of choice, and i don't have any problems with that.

the patch is newer, it is exactly that, a patch. it is placed on like the ass, the backside, the arm, i think. i think it is replaced every month. it's like a sticker. my girl uses this, cause she didn't like depo. made her gain weight.

then there are iud's or something, where they place this little metal thing in your skin, wouldn't recommend it, but hey!

my favorite are these little vaginal films that she places in her vagina lbefore sex. it dissolves, and is like 96% affective ALONE. so if she acts stupid about the previously mentioned devices, go get some of these, and make her ass use them.

go to planned parenthoods website, they can give you more info, and clear up anything i may have left out.
 

yungpadwan

New Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
53
DANGER!!!

Reto,

I rarely post cause I'm new here and I'm still reading the bible. But, your situations sound much like what I went thru 10yrs ago. Dude.. I won't repeat what you posted but it was exactly what this girl said to me. Unfortunatly I was very naive and went with it and at that time I had no one to advise me. Well sure enough It was a set up for a major trap. So I'd be very careful. and even careful is not enough. I'd probably drop her because of her agenda.

yungpadwan
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top