Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birth control pills and sex drive

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a slight dip/decrease in your woman’s sex drive after they begin taking BC pills?

If so, how do you navigate this? Where leading up to her starting her pills it was sex all the time, then after it decreases to average once per day at most?

Obviously I’m not gonna dump her or assume something stupid like she is “getting it elsewhere” - I’ve done enough research to know that they DO in fact have the ability to dampen sex drive upon starting to take them. So please no “she’s cheating” responses because that is just your own personal fears and projections.

thanks!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those pills are hormones and hormones strongly influence ones sex drive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a slight dip/decrease in your woman’s sex drive after they begin taking BC pills?

If so, how do you navigate this? Where leading up to her starting her pills it was sex all the time, then after it decreases to average once per day at most?

Obviously I’m not gonna dump her or assume something stupid like she is “getting it elsewhere” - I’ve done enough research to know that they DO in fact have the ability to dampen sex drive upon starting to take them. So please no “she’s cheating” responses because that is just your own personal fears and projections.

thanks!
On my ex wife birth control killed her sex drive and she felt horrible about it. She stops taking them and desire returns.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic. There haven't been that many birth control threads in the time I've been here.

Why did she start taking birth control pills in the middle of the relationship? The more common experience that I have had is that women have been on birth control regardless of relationship status. It is pretty common to meet women not in an exclusive relationship who are using birth control, whether it is pills or an IUD.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic. There haven't been that many birth control threads in the time I've been here.

Why did she start taking birth control pills in the middle of the relationship? The more common experience that I have had is that women have been on birth control regardless of relationship status. It is pretty common to meet women not in an exclusive relationship who are using birth control, whether it is pills or an IUD.
She started about 4 months into the relationship. She was hoping to get IUD however the doctor said she would have to leave the IUD in for 2-3 years or something like that, whereas the pill she could stop at anytime. Mostly started so we don’t have to be as worried about pregnancy since we are NOT wanting that right now or anytime soon.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

thanks!
Certainly possible. However, she can try different BC's and see if that helps. One female I dated a few years ago had zero sex drive during her BC, and she never changed it. She was also on anti-depressants; so there you go. The current GC is on the ring and is always ready for sex. Need to try different ones to see which works best for both of you. Sex is a team sport... usually.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly possible. However, she can try different BC's and see if that helps. One female I dated a few years ago had zero sex drive during her BC, and she never changed it. She was also on anti-depressants; so there you go. The current GC is on the ring and is always ready for sex. Need to try different ones to see which works best for both of you. Sex is a team sport... usually.
Usually.... LOL. There was the alternative "control" sexual viewpoint.

Anti depressants kill sex drive all by themselves, so anti depressants mix with BC must've made sex gross, she probably felt like shyt about other normal things as well...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude secs all the time for LTRs is not healthy unless evenly yoked. BC curves womens pregnancy desire so naturally it will lessen.
Be smart and be busy and calibrate your frequency to her cycle.
Women are cyclic. Watch her ovulation cycle and pay attention to her.

Im not saying secs is bad but over doing it will create boredom quicker. When you do have secs rough her up good.

If you are in LTR and are having trouble with your high frequency verses her low frequency. And you MUST stay in the LTR.
Then dare i say you might be better off with a side plate but beware the consequences.
I don't advise cheating but it is an option.
Better of toggling frequency and intensity to bring her desire back up.
Side plates, while it's not a religious or moral good advise, does cause many women to respond strongly. They aren't sure it's there, but for whatever reason they step it up.

Also on the long relationships, even if you can get it every day take a day or two off so that she doesn't think your always trying to get some. It's safest if she's coming to you for it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As RickTheToad put it, BC can affect different women in different ways but really, her not being able to do it more than once a day is still not really compaint worthy IMO. LOL

Too much of something too soon will never last. Pace yourself. LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As RickTheToad put it, BC can affect different women in different ways but really, her not being able to do it more than once a day is still not really compaint worthy IMO. LOL

Too much of something too soon will never last. Pace yourself. LOL
Hey bruhs. So sometimes if you hit it really thoroughly they'll be a little sore and swollen. So more d1ck is the last thing on their mind.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Usually.... LOL. There was the alternative "control" sexual viewpoint.

Anti depressants kill sex drive all by themselves, so anti depressants mix with BC must've made sex gross, she probably felt like shyt about other normal things as well...
It was certainly an experience. I remembered, she said she wanted to be married by 36 and have 2 - 3 kids with her hubby. She was 30 when I dated her. She's now 35 and a single mom with one kid and no one knows who the dad is, publicly. It was weird too, her baby announcement only had her name, not the sperm donor; I mean father. So, yea, she must be really screwy now..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2+2= 4 lol
If you hit it real good, she will literally be uncomfortable and "stinging" down there. So the last thing she will want is an interlopers c0ck... It'll give you 24-48 hours. It won't stop her mouth and hands though.