Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Binary Options Trading

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone doing this here? My old high school buddy manages to make a living doing only this. He's not wealthy but $4000 a month for 2 hours of work a day is nothing to sneeze at.

I'm totally new to the concept, thought it seems straightforward. It also seems too good to be true..

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of it, not from any trader anywhere. Then I googled. It's a jargon/salesy overlay over basic options concepts, as in very basic. If someone is dumb enough to fall for the lastest marketing jargon, they should definitely not get into options trading.

Maybe I read the wrong site/definitions and missed something, but "binary options" to me looks like buying raw puts and calls when you should be using spreads, collars, straddles, etc. to create a very measurable risk/reward structure to balance the high inherent leverage of options. Maybe guru1000 will chime in, he has reported -valid- options trading strategies in detail on this subforum. If he says it's a real thing, I'll believe it.

Rule of thumb, if Goldman Sachs tells you to do it, don't. People absolutely do not share a black box or special sauce that works in large numbers. If Goldman Sachs is doing it and not telling a soul, hiding it behind encrypted networks, Chinese walls, etc., try to figure that out via due diligence and imitate. People with the real goods in trading aren't mouthy about strategies unless they are trying to part a fool and his money.

People who are making lots of money in trading, real estate, etc., don't try to "spread the word." Why the F would they do that? Remember that maxim, will save you lots of grief.

Most trading on a large scale is creating an illusion that you can get people with big money to buy into, legal Ponzi schemes. Read everything you can about Michael Milken.