Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Billie Eilish

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is not a topic about sexuality, attractiveness, or even musical talent. I just saw this video and I can't believe Billie Eilish is only fourteen years old in this. (she's the one with the silver hair). She looks so mature and poised. In fact, I'd say she looks older in this than at the Oscars the other day with green hair (she's 18 now).

Admittedly, I'm an old b@stard, and I'm not that good at judging ages. But does anyone seriously think she looks fourteen here?
Her brother wrote and produced the song, by the way. I think he must have been 17 or 18 at the time. They posted this song on Soundcloud so her dance class teacher could hear it and write some choreography to it, and it became so popular she got a recording contract.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
She looks hot there lol - could pass for 16-19 easily (16 legal here at any age btw!)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are growing up as fast as possible these days

Literally children wear make up now

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally children wear make up now
It's partly the makeup, I'm sure. But there's something in her face, she looks tired, or world weary, makes her look older. Not sure why, apparently she was homeschooled, and never went to.school a day in her life. Her mother let her kids study the arts, music, dance, acting, whatever they wanted.

Her mother was a screenwriter, her dad was an actor, and her brother was an actor and a musician. Grew up in LA, I think, that's LA for you.

I saw her on Austin City Limits on PBS last week, and there was a little interview with her and her brother after. I thought her story was interesting.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's partly the makeup, I'm sure. But there's something in her face, she looks tired, or world weary, makes her look older. Not sure why, apparently she was homeschooled, and never went to.school a day in her life. Her mother let her kids study the arts, music, dance, acting, whatever they wanted.

Her mother was a screenwriter, her dad was an actor, and her brother was an actor and a musician. Grew up in LA, I think, that's LA for you.

I saw her on Austin City Limits on PBS last week, and there was a little interview with her and her brother after. I thought her story was interesting.
I would be more interested in the brother. As a songwriter myself I actually had the same idea with my sister because everyone knows young attractive females are a thousand times more likely to be picked up by the industry

Ed Sheeran for example fought tooth and nail to make it but with all due respect, it sounds like Billie Eilish had it handed to her

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be more interested in the brother. As a songwriter myself I actually had the same idea with my sister because everyone knows young attractive females are a thousand times more likely to be picked up by the industry
The brother story was what actually got my attention. I was vaguely aware of Billie Eilish before, but I didn't know she worked closely with her brother, and he's in her band. I thought oh, that's interesting. A lot of bands have siblings in them, from Van Halen on down. Having a family member there is (usually) a lot more dependable and predictable than taking on some of the usual issues with band members.

Anyway, I wouldn't go so far as to say she had it handed to her. She's been very fortunate though, and growing up in that kind of environment must have been very helpful in developing artistically. Her mother began teaching her kids a songwriting class when she was 11. To say nothing of being freed from some of the other burdens of everyday life most of us go through. Maybe that's when reason she comes across as mature here, maybe she's spent most of her time around adults. She said that she didn't know what peer pressure was because she never experienced it.

Young females are definitely a big thing in the pop genre these days. That wasn't so much the case when I was growing up, the music scene was very different back in the '60s. It was mostly male bands and male singers - not all, but most. Now you see an endless line of young interchangeable females. Eilish might be able to have some staying power though, given her background, if she doesn't self destruct.

Keenan

Banned
Reaction score
Billie makes a father VERY proud. She's so down to Earth and humble about her success and fame, has a strong grasp of Human Nature and is a great Communicator, and she made it without flaunting her sexy body all over the place. She has her mom's eyes and lips and my nose (all of my daughters seem to always get my nose), and evidently her mom's big boobs -- even through the heavy clothing, you can tell, not to mention there's a moving GIF out there where she's bouncing them up and down through her T-shirt.

Oh, the day she posts that music video where she wears figure flattering clothing is going shoot it into the billions quickly and every tongue is going to be set a-wagging; for only the envious resent Beauty.

As an interesting side-note, I called her mom up the other day. First time we've spoken in 16 years. We'll be meeting for coffee soon, and whether she likes it or not, we will be talking about our stunning and talented daughter. Stay tuned. Should be a good episode, especially since Billie's mother has a very sweet personality and is an exceptional conversationalist, the best I ever met so far.

If I had married Jennifer, I would have gotten to have raised Billie myself, instead of strangers taking on the Responsibility in my place. :(

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Billie makes a father VERY proud. She's so down to Earth and humble about her success and fame, has a strong grasp of Human Nature and is a great Communicator, and she made it without flaunting her sexy body all over the place. She has her mom's eyes and lips and my nose (all of my daughters seem to always get my nose), and evidently her mom's big boobs -- even through the heavy clothing, you can tell, not to mention there's a moving GIF out there where she's bouncing them up and down through her T-shirt.

Oh, the day she posts that music video where she wears figure flattering clothing is going shoot it into the billions quickly and every tongue is going to be set a-wagging; for only the envious resent Beauty.

As an interesting side-note, I called her mom up the other day. First time we've spoken in 16 years. We'll be meeting for coffee soon, and whether she likes it or not, we will be talking about our stunning and talented daughter. Stay tuned. Should be a good episode, especially since Billie's mother has a very sweet personality and is an exceptional conversationalist, the best I ever met so far.

If I had married Jennifer, I would have gotten to have raised Billie myself, instead of strangers taking on the Responsibility in my place. :(
hmm

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, ok.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

What did i just read....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Okay, this is not a topic about sexuality, attractiveness, or even musical talent. I just saw this video and I can't believe Billie Eilish is only fourteen years old in this. (she's the one with the silver hair). She looks so mature and poised. In fact, I'd say she looks older in this than at the Oscars the other day with green hair (she's 18 now).

Admittedly, I'm an old b@stard, and I'm not that good at judging ages. But does anyone seriously think she looks fourteen here?
Her brother wrote and produced the song, by the way. I think he must have been 17 or 18 at the time. They posted this song on Soundcloud so her dance class teacher could hear it and write some choreography to it, and it became so popular she got a recording contract.

She's 18 dude, but the b itch is f ucking nuts in the head.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 18 now, but she was 14 when she made the video. I'm just saying she looks older than 14.
As for her mental state, I have no idea. As for her having a weird family, well they're Californians.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's 18 now, but she was 14 when she made the video. I'm just saying she looks older than 14.
As for her mental state, I have no idea. As for her having a weird family, well they're Californians.
Makeup does wonders for the ladies..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That wikipedia page says she has Tourettes, synesthesia, depression, and vegetarianism (lol). I've heard her talk about all that except the depression. I'm a little skeptical, she's a wealthy young California kid who jas probably had her own therapists and analysts since age six.

First off, what teenager doesn't suffer from depression at times?
Tourette's, it's possible she might have it, but then again it could be an excuse for when she makes a weird face in public (like when she took flak at the Oscars for making a face during Maya Rudolph and Kristin Wigg's act).
Synesthesia is interesting, but it sounds like it might be something they would make up and put out there because it makes her sound cool and gifted. "I see music as colors, doesn't everyone?".
I guess all that could relate to your "nuts in the head" comment.