Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill O reily Domestic violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
this "gaylan" crap is getting really old and was lame from the beginning anyway.
Lol, it doesn't bother me. I simply chuckle at the petulant insults. It's the kind of nonsense you'd hear from grade school children. :cool:

There's no reason to really care about what some anonymous internet haters say. Ive yet to have someone try that with me in real life. And Id suspect that most of these guys have never really stepped to someone's face like a man and insulted them. Plus we all know how foolish and retarded someone would look in public if during a debate they stooped to low level name calling and insults.

I treat the AE forum like I treat the Youtube comment sections. I know I'll be wading through the written sh!!te spewed from the minds of teenagers, or adults who act as immature as teenagers do.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I actually have a half-black daughter who's mine all mine.

Suck on that Sandra Bullock

You just think your mixed race daughter is all yours, but really you're more genetically distant from your daughter than you are to most any random white person. Lol ( . )( . ) was right, you are a cuck.

problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

What of the mixed-race children? Parents in mixed-race relationships are not only genetically dissimilar to each other but they also have a much greater genetic distance from potential mixed-race children than from same-race children. Regarding the individual's genetic investment in the second example above, Frank Salter (On Genetic Interests, pg. 261) writes:

"For a person of English ethnicity, choosing an English spouse over a Dane gains less than one percent fitness. But choosing an English spouse over a Bantu, one yields a fitness gain of 92 percent.... The same applies in reverse order, so that a Bantu who chooses another Bantu instead of someone of English ethnicity has 92% more of his or her genes in offspring as a result. It is almost the equivalent to having twice the number of children with an English spouse. Thus assortative mating by ethnicity can have large fitness benefits, the largest derived from choosing mates within geographic races."
In other words and general terms, a white mother will be almost as twice as closely related to a child with a white father versus a child with a black father. Because same-race parents share more genes, each parent is likely to see more of his or her genes in the offspring even if they are not passed on directly. For example, if the father has gene X and doesn't pass it on directly to his son, there's a good chance his same-race spouse will have gene X and pass it on, so the son will indirectly possess the father's gene

Ft Junk Texas

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
In the United States of Gaylan/FatalGay, accusation is guilt and trial by press supplants law.
Fort Junk Texas is a lawless place. It's filled with leaky garbage and leaky toilets. It's filled with pieces of garbage like you and lawless gangs.

Ft Junk Texas

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol, it doesn't bother me. I simply chuckle at the petulant insults. It's the kind of nonsense you'd hear from grade school children. :cool:

There's no reason to really care about what some anonymous internet haters say. Ive yet to have someone try that with me in real life. And Id suspect that most of these guys have never really stepped to someone's face like a man and insulted them. Plus we all know how foolish and retarded someone would look in public if during a debate they stooped to low level name calling and insults.

I treat the AE forum like I treat the Youtube comment sections. I know I'll be wading through the written sh!!te spewed from the minds of teenagers, or adults who act as immature as teenagers do.
Fort Junk Texas is a junk city full of junk.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I actually have a half-black daughter who's mine all mine.

Suck on that Sandra Bullock.
:crackup: You couldn't make this up. So selfless, so progressive, so altruistic.
Wait...you're a known bullsh!tter and I'm not entirely sure this isn't just a weak whytes wet dream, to be seen quaffing skinny lattes with a black child accessory. That's like at least a months worth of preening points from the hivemind.

http://www.kingidentity.com/comic.gif

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol, it doesn't bother me. I simply chuckle at the petulant insults.
Riiight. You are so butthurt you keep negging me at every opportunity. I don't know why you bother though. Your neg rep power is weaker than a whiskey d!ck erection.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Riiight. You are so butthurt you keep negging me at every opportunity. I don't know why you bother though. Your neg rep power is weaker than a whiskey d!ck erection.
Says the cry baby who whines publicly any chance he gets about negs. You and your fellow trolls neg me, and I never say a damn thing about it because I dont care. :yawn:

Me butthurt?:rolleyes: Not really. You on the other hand? Seems so, since you care so much about silly e-reps.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:crackup: You couldn't make this up. So selfless, so progressive, so altruistic.
Wait...you're a known bullsh!tter and I'm not entirely sure this isn't just a weak whytes wet dream, to be seen quaffing skinny lattes with a black child accessory. That's like at least a months worth of preening points from the hivemind.

http://www.kingidentity.com/comic.gif
If fairshake had a son he'd look just like Barry/Barrack Soetoro/Obama and become President!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
If fairshake had a son he'd look just like Barry/Barrack Soetoro/Obama and become President!
That awkward moment in the fairshake household. fairshake and life partner are wrapping up their day, reading little Embeke bed time tales about the evil white oppressors. Little Embeke turns to fairshake and asks "why can't we just move to Africa and away from the bad white man daddy?" :nervous:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously don't believe some of you guys are promoting a man be hung in court on the accusation of a woman, having access to ALL of this information that we have from the MRA Movement that discusses how women FVCK men over in this manner.

I've always wondered how our society got like this, and it's because of you far left liberals who want to HANG a man at the drop of a woman's accusation.

It's funny because you guys trying to hang this man can be a victim of the SAME crap. Just piss a woman off enough and she might say you BEAT HER. When she calls the Cops and they show up, somebody is going to have to be arrested and it's usually going to be YOU, no matter if she's showing assault marks or not.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I seriously don't believe some of you guys are promoting a man be hung in court on the accusation of a woman
I think you're missing the bigger picture Tenacity. gaylan/embers/milkshake couldn't give a fvck about that. The woman's accusations is irrelevant. The man on the other hand represents the "evil white rethuglican". He's a "coz fvck u whitey/dad" symbol to the couple of resident anti-white sh!tlibs we have here by default.

And to be perfectly honest I don't blame them. The barrage of dindu shenanigans constantly popping up around the country you got to take what's on offer, if you're a desperate sh!tlib and some TV commentator is on offer you take it.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I seriously don't believe some of you guys are promoting a man be hung in court on the accusation of a woman, having access to ALL of this information that we have from the MRA Movement that discusses how women FVCK men over in this manner.

I've always wondered how our society got like this, and it's because of you far left liberals who want to HANG a man at the drop of a woman's accusation.

It's funny because you guys trying to hang this man can be a victim of the SAME crap. Just piss a woman off enough and she might say you BEAT HER. When she calls the Cops and they show up, somebody is going to have to be arrested and it's usually going to be YOU, no matter if she's showing assault marks or not.
:crackup:

Give me a fvcking break. Bill O the clown had no problem wanting other black men to hang based on a woman's accusation before the truth came out. He always put out the fact that even though those men weren't guilty he made sure they were to his Fox sheep viewers. The ones who were shown guilty, he made it a mission to ruin them each night on his show. He said those men should be suspended and barred from sports if they were ever found guilty. Now that he is in the same predicament, he should be held to the same scrutiny as other men are, and what he held them to on his program. Bill O should be barred from radio and TV just like he called for others to be from sports if he is guilty. This is his own daughter talking about this, not just an angry woman with an ax to grind. Quit trying to let white conservatives off the hook with serious allegations. You as a black man would not get off so easy if this was happening to you and Bill O the clown would insinuate you were already guilty on his show. Quit being an idiot and let others off the hook where they would let you hang with no problem. You sure are biased but you are going against you own interests with this allowing the rich and famous to skate, while you would take the rap and scrutiny on the TV being branded as a thug.

Bill O’Reilly & Josh Duggar’s shame is America’s shame: How abusive and violent men get away with it

Celebrity and wealth help conceal abuse, but the system makes ignoring it pretty easy for everyone

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/22/bil...how_abusive_and_violent_men_get_away_with_it/

Bill O’Reilly is alleged to have choked his wife and dragged her down a set of stairs. He alsosexually harassed a former producer at his network and allegedly threatened retaliation when she complained. He is still a marquee name at Fox News. Josh Duggar sexually abused at least five underage girls, and his abuse was known to his family and his church. Until this week, he was the head of the political arm of the Family Research Council, cozying up with Republican presidential hopefuls.

Put aside the tabloid spin on O’Reilly’s perch at Fox or Duggar’s work to deny rights to and spread hate against LGBTQ people, and these are stories about violence against women, ignored and unpunished. There are so many stories like them.

It is true that both of these men have built their careers claiming their bigotry as morality and hatefully judging, blaming and castigating others. And because of that, there is a particular kind of stink that comes with reading about the crimes they are alleged to or have committed. But make no mistake: the silences around these cases aren’t unique. Bill O’Reilly and Josh Duggar faced zero consequences for their alleged actions and crimes because that’s how these things tend to go.

Duggar released a statement Thursday night calling his abuse “wrongdoing,” and said that he “took several steps” to address it with his parents and church so that he wouldn’t end up “ruining [his] life.” Set aside how Duggar’s statement frames the abuse in terms of how it may have affected his own life rather than the harm he did to other human beings, and the confession remains chilling. As does every detail in the police report that came out this week.

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar were aware of their son’s abuse and waited to report it. Instead of going immediately to the police or entering Josh into an intervention program for juvenile sexual predators, they chose to “deal” with it themselves. The Duggar parents also lied about seeking help for their teenage son, claiming to have sent him to a kind of rehabilitation center when, in reality, they shipped him off to a friend’s to do manual labor and pray about it. When they did finally talk to the police, it was to a family friend (who was later incarcerated for child abuse) and the officer took no action except to give Josh a stern talking to.

The serial abuse Josh committed made him a danger to girls around him. And juvenile offenders need intensive counseling to address their crimes. But the Duggar family’s decision to cover for their son and chalk up the abuse to an opportunity to, in their words, “seek God like never before” is a familiar story. In fact, while the Duggars are Baptists, their non-response to the abuse mirrors how the Catholic Church chose to move abusive priests through different parishes rather than report them to the police.

And we know from the data on child sexual abuse, including abuse committed by teens, that the violence rarely gets addressed or reported. According to national data from 2000, juveniles aged 12 to 17 account for nearly 20 percent of perpetrators who abuse children. About 25 percent of juvenile offenders are related to their victims. Arrests are made around 30 percent of the time, and that is only when the abuse is reported in the first place.

Josh Duggar, a virulent anti-LGBTQ activist and friend to Mike Huckabee, is a hypocrite. He is also a man with a history (if the abuse, in fact, ended when it was “addressed” by the Duggar family) of sexual violence who never faced a single legal consequence or entered into a legitimate rehabilitation program. He is, in other words, very much the face of sexual violence in this country.

And so it goes for Bill O’Reilly. A man who has made millions of dollars pathologizing black families, calling trans children sexual predators and otherwise spewing hate is also a man who is alleged to have brutally assaulted his ex-wife. In full view of his children. He also harassed a former staffer. Through it all, he kept his job.

Why? Because O’Reilly makes bank for Fox News. And why else? Because violent men who abuse women often get away with it. One in four women will experienced “severe physical violence” at the hands of an intimate partner in their lifetimes. Less than a third of victims of domestic violence report the abuse. Of those reported cases, around 50 percent will result in arrest.

Abusers get away with abuse every day. It helps to have money and celebrity, there is no questioning that. But when the system is rigged to protect violent men and punish women for coming forward, zero accountability isn’t just reserved for the rich and famous. O’Reilly and Duggar may be high-profile examples of our cultural disregard for women’s safety, but they aren’t all that unique.

Why are these guys let off the hook? They should answer for their crimes like everybody else. Good old right wingers do the crimes but don't do the time.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
JFK, RFK, Ted Kennedy, Gary Hart, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bill Clinton, David Wu, David Paterson, Marc Dann, Paul Morrison, Tim Mahoney, Roosevelt Dobbins, Anthony Villaraigosa, Neil Goldschmidt, Jim McGreevey, Bob Wise, Gary Condit.

Why are these guys let off the hook? They should answer for their crimes like everybody else. Good old DEMOCRATS do the crime but never do the time.

You're an open running sore embers, an unconscious, mouth-breather.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Embers,

It's not a right wing thing, I can care less what political party they support, I'm speaking in GENERAL here.

Brian Banks, Duke Lacrosse, etc, etc, etc, have all had their lives destroyed because a woman accused them of something.

A woman accusing you of bullshyt can happen to ANYBODY. It's wrong when Fox News and O'Reilly jump to labeling someone as guilty before it's proven, and it's wrong for you guys to do it.

You are saying this man is guilty just because you don't like him. If you don't like him there are other things you can do such as:

- Not watch his program
- Protest to get him off the air
- Try to influence other people not to watch him

But to say you are going to go along with the bullshyt that women do to men ALL THE TIME through the Justice System, just to get "back" at O'Reilly because he took a stance on something you didn't like or just because you think he's an arrogant a.sshole, is just fvcking insane.

And you guys are so insane, everytime there's a case like this, just check all over the Internet and you will see guys in the comment section saying to HANG HIM. Well idiot, do you realize that the same laws are in place to where if a woman accuses you of something then you could be HUNG as well?

Again, I want you to understand this. Your reputation, career, livelihood, credit, etc., can ALL be destroyed if a woman just RANDOMLY says you did something to her. I want that to sink in.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
yeah like Floyd and...mel Gibson, Christian bale, Charlie sheen etc.
And Ray Rice, Jonathan Dwyer, Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy, Chris Cook, Tony McDaniel, Kevin Williams, Brandon Marshall, Santonio Holmes, Dez Bryant, Erik Walden, Donte Whitner, Randy Starks, Frostee Rucker, Kevin Alexander, Quincy Enunwa, A.J. Jefferson, Daryl Washington and Adrian Peterson to name a few.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Again, I want you to understand this. Your reputation, career, livelihood, credit, etc., can ALL be destroyed if a woman just RANDOMLY says you did something to her. I want that to sink in.
Liberals want that to happen (to other men). They made it the policy that'll it happen. They just don't want or think it'll happen to them because they think, and many case do, they have immunity as member of the anti-male/communist political party. People use to understand women lie and say bullsh!t all time and were never taken seriously without real proof. But liberals did away with that non-PC type of common sense.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You just think your mixed race daughter is all yours, but really you're more genetically distant from your daughter than you are to most any random white person. Lol ( . )( . ) was right, you are a cuck.

problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
I will give you this, most Red State conservatives are far closer genetically to their children than liberals. But when you are your own mother's cousin and own father's brother it's hard not to be a cohesive family tree. Or family stump if you will.

And :crackup: at quoting J. Phillippe Rushton. He is the biggest "Mah D!ck" conservative there is. Check out his academic musing on Penis Size and be more careful about who you quote!

fftex

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
----------

In the United States of Milkshake, people are guilty if she doesn't like them.

Petit tyrants are just adorable. They have no understanding that they would be the first to go in the society they want to live in.
Tictac is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.