Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Gates is getting divorced lmao

Reaction score

Can these black pill/closet black pill red pill gurus stop telling me that MONEY is the end all be all to women now. Free Agent Lifestyle is the only way to win guys.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can these black pill/closet black pill red pill gurus stop telling me that MONEY is the end all be all to women now. Free Agent Lifestyle is the only way to win guys.
sure because she will leave him without getting any money from him ... fool

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

His wife wasn’t hot. If you want a smoking hottie you need to be rich.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance that it was Bill who wanted out after reading about the redpill to get better tail?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The only time when a prenup is enforced in court is when it's in the female's favor.....
Not usually. If it was written well, recorded and notarized, it should be okay. There was a case in NY where the wife claimed that the husband would rip up the pre nup in 10 years; also known as a sunset clause. Since he had no proof, she essentially had the pre-nup thrown out. The way lawyers are getting around this defense now is actually writing in the pre-nup that there is no sunset clause and couldn't be dissolved without both parties signing off and notarizing this nullification of a pre-nup.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mackenzie and now Melinda? Hmmm. I see a trend where all the women married to rich dudes are going to be getting divorced now...
Waiting on Grime to split up from Elon and demand 1million/mo in child support...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Not usually. If it was written well, recorded and notarized, it should be okay. There was a case in NY where the wife claimed that the husband would rip up the pre nup in 10 years; also known as a sunset clause. Since he had no proof, she essentially had the pre-nup thrown out. The way lawyers are getting around this defense now is actually writing in the pre-nup that there is no sunset clause and couldn't be dissolved without both parties signing off and notarizing this nullification of a pre-nup.
A good lawyer makes the world of difference, you get what you pay for

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw this on IG. Hilarious. Gates is just a beta geek after all
Gates is a beta geek but he at least had enough social skills with his money to keep a relationship for as long as he did. He was getting some sex out of it for 34 years and with a woman 9 years younger than he is.

What else can you expect btw from a über nerd like Bill Gates?

He might be clever to nerd stuff, (and business) but on the "love front" he is probably not a sensei master, right?
He did ok for a beta geek.