Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BIIIIG Problem, this girl is a mess and I need help....

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well I don't want to make this too long, but here's a quick summary. I have learned a lot this year and one of the most important lessons is to spin plates. I have 5 plates right now. Some I see more frequently than others. So the most recent one I met is a little different than the rest. She's someone I'm attracted to more than physically. She's a shy and awkward girl, but is pretty much into the same things I am I generally feel more comfortable around her. So the first time we hung out, I escalated everything and got the kiss. She seemed shocked. I went for another one about an hour later and she pulled away. Whatever, long story short, we end up making out later, everything is going fine until she starts asking me shi't like "what do you want with me? I won't let you take advantage of me, why are you so desperate?" And I just play it off like "me? you're the animal in here, I'll be lucky if I can get out of here with my socks on!" Stupid shi't like that. Anyhow, a few days later, we hang out again and I try to escalate again......nothing. She's really interesting to talk to, but she would get hesitant about getting farther.

Finally one day she breaks down and tells me how her ex is an AFC that's harassing her and putting her down. Then she admits to me that she was a rape victim last year and she never told anyone about it. After that, I was always hesitant about getting sexual with her. She even took me to her house the last time we hung out and it looked like she really wanted it, but I never been with a recovering rape victim, so I was a little hesitant about escalation at this point. So she just gave up and fell asleep.

She has super low self esteem and keeps saying shi't like "I'm useless, no one will ever love me......you should just leave me alone.......maybe he was right about me this whole time, I don't deserve anything good" All sorts of negative shi't. She's fine when we're together, she's happy and she sends me texts all the time like "darn, I like you so much" and "I'm so happy when I'm around you" but then she gets a nasty text from him or dwells in her own mind too much and begins to get all emo again. She then starts telling me stuff like "I just want to be left alone, I can't see anyone, you'll just end up hurting me, why should you care about me? I'm going to be alone forever" and all this stupid shi't.

The thing is, aside from that stuff, I like this girl and I'm trying to figure out how to handle something like this before I **** up. Recently, I've been talking to her a little too often on the phone and text trying to cheer her up. I have been calling her up all the time, texting her and asking her to chill, but she keeps saying "I want to be left alone, I don't deserve anyone". I am giving her way too much attention and I feel like that's the wrong thing to do because I can sense a little resentment and I feel like this will ultimately push her away. But when I leave her alone and don't talk to her, she sends me shi't like "who are you banging tonight?" or "see, I knew you would forget about me" and I feel like that's not helping either. I have a feeling most of her negativity is coming from the whole rape thing because she keeps saying stuff like "no one cares about me, if they did, someone would have come looking for me and it would have never happened"

I really like this girl, but I've never dealt with someone in this situation. I'm trying to figure it out, but instead of guessing, I'd like to hear the opinions and ideas of you guys on here. I'd like to make this a little more than a F'buddy, but its hard getting close to this chick, I don't know where to begin. I'm still seeing the other girls, I was with one tonight actually, but I like this girl more than the other girls I hang around/screw. Advice is greatly appreciated.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move along.

unless you enjoy drama....then keep it up with her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This.

Granted shes been through a lot it seems, its up to you if you want to go through the drama with her and see where this leads.

She lacks self esteem and confidence, but was in crappy relationship and is a recovering rape victim. Some folks just need reassurance that everything will be ok.

And how old are you guys? Because I only ever hear of young gals doing what she doing, bad past or not, I only know of the younger girls being that negative about themselves to others.

If you think you can handle it and see potential in her, try and ride it out.

But I personally would just be a good friend and continue to spend plates.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check that episode out. I'm 23 and she's 21. A lot of people tell me to move along, but I like this girl and I think there's a chance that this can work out. If there really isn't then I have no choice, but she really likes me and I like her more than the other girls I'm hanging out with. So if there's a chance, I'm willing to take it, I'm still spinning plates in the meanwhile though, I learned the importance of that the hard way.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. I swear if I got a $1 for every crazy chick who had a rape story...

You'd think that there are roving bands of rapists invading middle class American towns like Vikings. Every high-drama chick I know has a rape story. Of course, our definition of rape involves a strange man forcing a chick against her will, getting reported, and going to court....And the crazy chick's definition involves getting drunk, f**kin someone she didn't want to f**k, and never telling anyone...except for the occasional guy who she thinks will buy her story.

Yeah. So anyway, this girl is special to you, blah blah blah....I just have doubts when a girl throws these deep stories at you early into a relationship. Normal people don't spill their guts before truly getting to know someone. Drama queens, however, love it. They'll tell you about their last 5 heartbreaks, the parents' divorce, how her dad used to beat her, and some vague college rape story, all before you've gone on the 4th date.

So hey, you know her better than me. Maybe she's a good prospect. But at very least, she's knocking herself down a peg. If she was truly raped, and filed a report, and got the guy locked up, then I sincerely regret my doubts. But usually in these situations, the girl's making something up. And even if she were raped....damn...you guys are casually dating. There's no need to tell you about this yet. I have all kinds of terrible stories, but I'm not sharing them with girls who I've dated for a microscopic amount of time.

And all the other drama about "wanting to be left alone" "i don't deserve anyone"....What is this? An episode of Dawson's Creek? She's way too overdramatic. I wouldn't date a girl like this. The situation has "Captain Save-a-H0e" written all over it. You see her as a diamond in the rough....you think all the needs is a nice guy and a little love, and she can shine. And yeah, about 80% of the "help me" posts on this board involve that scenario....just to give you a taste of what you're in for.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no chance in hell it will work out well for you.

I've been there, done that and learned a valuable lesson.

Good luck.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Ugh. I swear if I got a $1 for every crazy chick who had a rape story...

You'd think that there are roving bands of rapists invading middle class American towns like Vikings. Every high-drama chick I know has a rape story. Of course, our definition of rape involves a strange man forcing a chick against her will, getting reported, and going to court....And the crazy chick's definition involves getting drunk, f**kin someone she didn't want to f**k, and never telling anyone...except for the occasional guy who she thinks will buy her story.

Yeah. So anyway, this girl is special to you, blah blah blah....I just have doubts when a girl throws these deep stories at you early into a relationship. Normal people don't spill their guts before truly getting to know someone. Drama queens, however, love it. They'll tell you about their last 5 heartbreaks, the parents' divorce, how her dad used to beat her, and some vague college rape story, all before you've gone on the 4th date.

So hey, you know her better than me. Maybe she's a good prospect. But at very least, she's knocking herself down a peg. If she was truly raped, and filed a report, and got the guy locked up, then I sincerely regret my doubts. But usually in these situations, the girl's making something up. And even if she were raped....damn...you guys are casually dating. There's no need to tell you about this yet. I have all kinds of terrible stories, but I'm not sharing them with girls who I've dated for a microscopic amount of time.

And all the other drama about "wanting to be left alone" "i don't deserve anyone"....What is this? An episode of Dawson's Creek? She's way too overdramatic. I wouldn't date a girl like this. The situation has "Captain Save-a-H0e" written all over it. You see her as a diamond in the rough....you think all the needs is a nice guy and a little love, and she can shine. And yeah, about 80% of the "help me" posts on this board involve that scenario....just to give you a taste of what you're in for.
These words are so true. Women who are like this are not really worth being **** buddies. Definatly not a realtionship. I had same problem poster above cute big breasted woman i like. I must admit i really only miss the titties. Because they were natural double d's bring a tear to my eye just writting that. But she told her life story by the second date, she was insecure about sex, she had daddy issue, mommy was a crack head, and all sort of family issue. This woman was 27 acting like this but i like her because like you said above she was even to talk to. Honestly you going have to do like i did and just let her go.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, this is just what I've been looking for. Someone with some insight on the situation. I've met a lot of chicks this year with my journey to step my game up, but this one is strange, never really met anyone like this. Live and learn I guess. I'll stick to what you guys are saying and focus on my other plates for now. She's really awesome otherwise, so I won't drop her just yet, but I will keep you updated. Thanks Iceberg, I have to take that into consideration, people with low self esteem seem to exaggerate a little, you're right. I'm not trying to really fix her , I just don't know how to handle her with these issues. Aside from avoiding her, this seems beyond game.

Edit: By the way, what's "Captain-save-a-hoe"?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XMinister said:
Edit: By the way, what's "Captain-save-a-hoe"?
A term used to describe a guy who tries to take on an "emotionally challenged" woman in hopes that her drama/craziness can be cured by treating her nicely.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you might just have BPD chick on your hands ... not even worth the time to find out. Once a girl pulls the rape card out you should be looking for the nearest exit immediately.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post by Iceberg. Have been involved with exactly this type of girl before and not one month in she predictably wheeled out the old 'rape' story.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, do some research on "BPD waifs." I recently got out of a relationship with one, and it will completely fvck your reality if you let them in deep enough. It can literally destroy your sense of self in the end.

My girl was JUST like this (with the exception that she was very sexual at first though she did accuse me of "using" her for sex), especially with the heartbreaking stories of her past (on the FIRST DATE). She sucked me in like a fvcking vacuum. You want to save her. You want to be "different." Trust me, you can't.

The thing about a woman is that she can ONLY love you as much as she loves HERSELF. She can ONLY value you as much as she values herself. And this girl neither loves nor values herself.

Run like hell and do not look back. Maybe she has BPD, maybe she doesn't. Who knows. But one thing is for sure - she is NOT emotionally healthy and she WILL cause you pain. There is absolutely no way around it.

p.s. Here is a link on waifs that started the process of me snapping into reality and slowly discovering what my ex was. If you are truly dealing with one of these women then you need to have this message pounded into your brain to counter her emotional manipulations. Also just to give you an idea of how serious and dangerous (emotionally) this disorder is, many professionals will not even see BPD patients, and those that do will only see one at a time.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XMinister said:
Thanks, I'll check that episode out. I'm 23 and she's 21. A lot of people tell me to move along, but I like this girl and I think there's a chance that this can work out. If there really isn't then I have no choice, but she really likes me and I like her more than the other girls I'm hanging out with. So if there's a chance, I'm willing to take it, I'm still spinning plates in the meanwhile though, I learned the importance of that the hard way.

Usually I always read the entire post before I give advice. However I just did a quick scan, saw her age, saw her claim as a rape victim, saw how she uses projection to blame her ex for everything and knew you were getting sucked into the hurricane that is a psycho byatch.

This chick is a certified whack job and the fact that you let these HUGE GLARING RED FLAGS go unnoticed just shows that you are:

1) have little to no experience with women

2) are selling yourself short

3) are desperate

These chicks are so mentally disturbed, that when we all tell you its not worth it, you really have NO CLUE how crazy they really can are in real life. Not to mention the havoc they will cause in your personal life.

But your young and in white knight mode so you will probably have to learn the hard way.

If this is the best quality girl you can pull, you need to get out more often.

PIMP

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shi't, thanks 49au and pimp-sicle. This seems like a bigger issue than I thought according to you guys. So far, things have been less on the crazy side, but if there's one thing I've learned from these boards, is to make sure I take the advice of more experienced fellow members. She hasn't shown crazy signs of anything recently, but I've dealt with a maniac before and I was messed up emotionally for a while. I really can't deal with that again.

The only problem is, I'm seeing 4 other girls, but I really like this one, I don't know what it is, she's not even the best looking one. I just feel like I can connect with her. I probably am in white knight mode........you guys are never wrong, I have to keep that in mind. What's the easiest way to forget/ditch her?

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
XMinister said:
The only problem is, I'm seeing 4 other girls, but I really like this one, I don't know what it is, she's not even the best looking one. I just feel like I can connect with her. I probably am in white knight mode....
I know you think you are connecting with her. But what is happening is NOT a healthy emotional adult connection. Two things are going on here:

• she is "mirroring" you to make you feel understood and appreciated
  • you are projecting onto her to make yourself feel powerful

This is how relationships with crazy women begin.

She tells you what you want to hear to activate your narcissistic savior complex, and you perceive that as "connecting." It feels like you're connecting with her. But in reality, you're connecting with yourself.

I felt the exact same way with mine - from the first date forward. And I too, was seeing and sleeping with other women. In fact I slept with another girl the same day as my ex. In fact, I slept with 3 women in the week after I slept with her. I was absolutely on fire and at the top of my game. My confidence was through the roof. But within a month she had sucked me in to the point where I cut ties with all my plates and just wanted to be her guy. I felt like I had known her my entire life. I felt like she was a pure, sweet, innocent angel that would never do anything wrong. And I found myself putting up with emotional outbursts and tantrums (literally) from her that I not even DREAM of putting up with from other women.

It's just that somehow these girls come along every now and then who tap into a weakness in our psyche and wrap us around their finger. Don't let her do this to you.

Honestly step back and examine your "feelings" for her. Ask yourself questions and answer them honestly:

"Does this girl seem to have no boundaries?"

"Is she trying to get really close really fast?"

"Do I feel like I know her a lot more intimately than I should given the time we've spent together?"

"Does she expect the past to repeat itself?"

"Am I more interested in being her lover or being her parent?"

"Is she capable of reciprocating the same things that I can in a relationship?"

"Do I want to 'save' her or prove that I won't hurt her, and why?"

"Does she have characteristics that I would find unacceptable in another woman, yet I'm overlooking here for some reason?"

Guys with savior complexes who are strongly attracted to super feminine, needy women (like I am :)) usually have their own set of issues that need to be worked out. If you ever find yourself wanting to "save" a woman, you have to start digging really deep and asking why. You don't deserve a project, you deserve a partner.

The easiest way to move on from these girls is to just dump them and cut contact. Make up any excuse you want. But do not look back. Don't respond to her begging, emailing, texting, or calling. Just ignore. You will seem like a heartless bastard, but trust me, you are doing both yourself AND her a favor by not being just another object for her to latch on to and never work out her own sh!t.

Whether she is a Cluster B or not is pretty much irrelevant. Maybe she really was raped, who knows. Regardless, when a woman makes a statement like she did:

"I'm useless, no one will ever love me......you should just leave me alone.......maybe he was right about me this whole time, I don't deserve anything good"

She does not have the emotional capacity to be ANYTHING other than a fvck buddy. And the problem with keeping a girl like this as a FB is that she WILL get inside your head and turn it into more. This is why everyone is advising you to just run.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
If this is the best quality girl you can pull, you need to get out more often.

Without trying to derail the thread - I agree that these girls aren't just low quality, they're ZERO quality.

The problem is that they do not present so obviously to inexperienced guys, lonely guys, or men who are successful with women yet were raised by a similar woman (as in my case). They seem like the woman we have been looking for all along - a "diamond in the rough" that just needs love and attention so the "person they really are inside" can come through. And after we're done saving them, they will be "perfect."

So don't knock the guy for liking her. Crazy women (especially cluster Bs) can be ridiculously easy to "like" and literally feel like you're falling "in love" with in no time at all. I have met a lot of crazy women and immediately recognized them; but there have two in my life that somehow fit the 'mold' I needed to trigger the savior complex. And once they do that, you idealize/pedestal them and suddenly get lost in the fog for a while. It can happen.