Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Biggest WBAFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foul Pole

New Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Toronto
Hey all,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say I can't believe the wealth of information here on the board. I've been looking at this kind of stuff for a couple months but nothing compares to this board so far. I feel so lucky to have found it. Invaluable stuff here.
On to me. I'm still in the process of catching myself doing AFC type things but I'm really getting good at seeing it in other people first, which of course helps tremendously in trying to find them in myself. I love watching Blind Date and all those type of shows. There are some truely inspirational people on that show.
I'm wondering though, who is the biggest WBAFC you've ever seen on tv (or the media in general)? And by that I mean not an actor in a show or movie, but a genuine clueless idiot. I don't want to pick on people but I'm looking for a role model WBAFC as an instructional video of what not to be like.
Anybody ever watch X-Play on TechTV? My vote goes to Adam Sessler. Sorry if you're on the board dude but watch your own show once in a while. Even the geek chick picks on you. Opinions?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top