Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest turnoffs from her on 1st dates? (2021)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The huge advantage of age:
You can spot all these issues literally immediately on a level that you younger guys would consider supernatural.

I’m getting married this month, and have zero concerns or trepidation about it.

You will only be interested in the upper 3% IF you hone yourself into the best “you” possible. Not perfect, just the best you can be.
Agree and Congrats!
At your age though, I'm not sure if I'd get married. Just curious on what brought that on and how it transpired?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i had a dollar for every girl that happened to have a "cheating ex" i would be rich now. Idk if they all operate on some hivemind or dated the same guy.
In my former high school, girls after a breakup always blame the boys because he's not loyal, or he's not always there, or he's become too irritating, maybe he's hiding something or making up for a mistake. Then, to no surprise, it's girls who have initiated more breakups than boys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEING LATE. Out of the 15+ first dates I have gone on since my divorce only TWO women have managed to show up on time. The rest have ranged from 5 min to 45 min late with a number of reasons why.
This is a peeve of mine. I think this is worse with women met on swipe apps, since swipe app meetings are conducive to the worst female behaviors.

I always say to myself: "You have a job, right? So you can make it to your work on time, right? So, it's not that you couldn't make it to this date on time... you just didn't care enough about other's time."
Good thought. When I've observed how women behave towards me in a dating context, I've often wondered how they manage to stay employed.

I think women in general have poor punctuality and are either clueless or just straight selfish about other's schedules when it comes to arriving in a timely manner. I have just come to terms with this because, anecdotally, more women tend to be late than early/on time.
Yes