Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest turnoffs from her on 1st dates? (2021)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened just now.

Plate showed up saying her mouth is hot because she just now had spicy chips. => WTF? You're supposed to have rinsed your fvcking mouth with Listerine and chewed mint gums on your 1st date, not "spicy chips".

This is where I should have cancelled the date on the spot, but on a bad day, I didn't do it, and here comes my final demise:

When we were close enough in the cinema, and the vibe was right, I was going to French kiss her when I realized she had stinky breath.

And then I excused myself and got the fvck out of there around 10min into the movie.

So yeah, I feel like a fool to have paid for the tickets, popcorn, and soda in exchange for a stinky disgusting breath that made me want to vomit.

Gentlemen, what was your biggest turnoffs that forced you to cut the date short?

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damm bruh. You should've at least taken the popcorn with you. That's trifling that she showed up with stank chip breath.
You're right my man. Should have taken the popcorn, the soda, and the Kit Kat bar came as a promo so I could at least have some snack as compensation for the hygiene trauma.

Her stinky breath was the kind that might have come from bad teeth, not just because of the fvcking spicy chips. Which was way worse in the smell department. Fvck it.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate showed up saying her mouth is hot because she just now had spicy chips. => WTF? You're supposed to have rinsed your fvcking mouth with Listerine and chewed mint gums on your 1st date, not "spicy chips".
they dont care.

Men are clowns

(even though its actually them that are the clowns)

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
This is some lame azz ****e.

1. You go to the cinema on a "first date". Lame.

2. You go to "make out" with a girl in the cinema. Lame (why "turn her on" in the cinema. kissy wissy wissy woo wanted a little kissy.)

3. You storm out of the movie after having agreed to go to watch a movie, after paying for tickets, paying for popcorn and drinks....because the poor baby couldn't get "a french kiss" from the female because she had spicy breath or whatever. Lame. Needy. Petulant.

4. You run straight to sosuave to make a thread about it, instead of getting the female home (or to the bathroom/your car) and getting her on her knees to pay for "her crime" or at least to get what you really should have came for. Lame.

You are one lame azz needy codependent petulant kid. Your parents should kick you out and make you stand on your own two feet. You are the epitome of a lame beta male.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some lame azz ****e.

1. You go to the cinema on a "first date". Lame.

2. You go to "make out" with a girl in the cinema. Lame (why "turn her on" in the cinema. kissy wissy wissy woo wanted a little kissy.)

3. You storm out of the movie after having agreed to go to watch a movie, after paying for tickets, paying for popcorn and drinks....because the poor baby couldn't get "a french kiss" from the female because she had spicy breath or whatever. Lame. Needy. Petulant.

4. You run straight to sosuave to make a thread about it, instead of getting the female home (or to the bathroom/your car) and getting her on her knees to pay for "her crime" or at least to get what you really should have came for. Lame.

You are one lame azz needy codependent petulant kid. Your parents should kick you out and make you stand on your own two feet. You are the epitome of a lame beta male.
Thank you. I hope you felt much better about your poor sad life after using your keyboard to degrade a virtual dude on the Internet, after he shared his experience for reference purpose.

Call me what you like. I never said here that I'm "alpha" anyway.

As men, we should lift and support each other up, not taking chances to belittle one another, UNLESS said person did it to you first.

And sir, I don't recall having any sort of personal problem with you, or giving you attitude anyway.

So yes, to me, you are sad, bitter, and pathetic. And I really do hope your previous comment made you feel better.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was that girl..... a clean 8, well dressed, nice too, no kids, a job. We met for a drink and cinema(YES!!!! :devil: ).
She smoked like a chimney though,which might have been not a show-stopper, BUT she then threw in a pair of fruit chewing-gum.

So all the time during the movie, i had her breath of smoked fruit gum in my nose and i couldnt bring myself to kiss her for goodbye.

What a shame, i am sure she would have been a great bang.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we were close enough in the cinema

So yeah, I feel like a fool to have paid for the tickets, popcorn, and soda in exchange for a stinky disgusting breath that made me want to vomit.
Bro, you surprised me by taking a first date to a movie. I'm sure as others said, that's a no no.
Plus popcorn and soda? Damn...

Regardless, thanks for the honest field reports. It's more than what other guys do here except talk $hit or be a armchair QB's in these matters.

Don't mind some of these guys here. They have their personalities. The best you can do is to accept that's who they are.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you surprised me by taking a first date to a movie. I'm sure as others said, that's a no no.
Plus popcorn and soda? Damn...

Regardless, thanks for the honest field reports.
You are correct about the cinema stuff on 1st date. I'm well aware of that too. But on a bad day, I messed up. Haha. Everyone does once in a while.

About this chick. She's one of many plates I have been harvesting from Tinder. I know if I was more patient, there's 80% chance I could bang her after the movie because she picked the late hour (22:00) herself.

But she's just 5.5/10 in the looks department anyway, so I couldn't care less and didn't want to waste nearly two hours of my life in a cinema with her after I smelled her breath.

And I took this as another lesson learned in my DJ career.

What I'm really looking forward to (as I mentioned in my Field Report No.1 in the other thread) is the date with this HB7+ as FWB tomorrow night.

Thank you bro.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern dating has become so stupid. Bad breath isn’t a deal breaker for me unless it is chronic (some major dental problem) and she has no intention of fixing it. Give the broad a mint or gum and keep it moving. If she has any interest level she will be embarrassed.

It’s like every date is an ego pissing contest of who can drop who the quickest for the dumbest reason.

I have no personal Insta-next first date triggers as I consider her entire body of work on the date. My deal breakers are lifestyle incompatibilities (religion, drug use, extreme lack of social etiquette, etc), most of which can be screened before meeting in person.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest turn off is when she's not submitting to my frame, and she wants to "lead" me like a femmedom. She morphs into a man in my eyes, and I'm not gay. Masculine traits in a woman, by far, are my biggest turn off.
What about a masculine woman AND bad breath?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I repressed this one..... it wasnt a first date but i was in a club with friends and that girl came up to me.

She was good looking, id say a 7, 24 years old, really polite and nice. She told me she saw me from over there and had to come over to say hi.
So, we had 2 drinks and talked. During the second drink her friends took off and i told them "no problem, i bring her home". :devil:
So far, so good.

We went down to my car. Once we were in the car she became a completely other person and i began to worry about my investment. All of the sudden the nice girl was gone and she tried to be dominant and her politeness went out of the window.
Screwing around with my radio, started using heavy words ..... lighting up a cigarette in my car without asking, after telling her this is a non-smoking car she just said "aww lets open the window a bit, it will be fine".

I was overthinking wether to kick her out on the motorway or pump and dump the crazy biatch.

Well, we arrived at her place, went up to her apartment.
There she gave me a drink and startet a rant about her "****ty father" that was a high ranking police officer and a "****ing *******" that treated her poor dead mother like **** while she had 3 drinks while i was half through mine.

Right then i felt like on a Soviet flag parade on red square, gulped my drink down wished her a good night and ejected out of her apartment.

She gave me her number, i never saw her again.

That one was creepy as shiat.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEING LATE. Out of the 15+ first dates I have gone on since my divorce only TWO women have managed to show up on time. The rest have ranged from 5 min to 45 min late with a number of reasons why.

I always say to myself: "You have a job, right? So you can make it to your work on time, right? So, it's not that you couldn't make it to this date on time... you just didn't care enough about other's time."

I think women in general have poor punctuality and are either clueless or just straight selfish about other's schedules when it comes to arriving in a timely manner. I have just come to terms with this because, anecdotally, more women tend to be late than early/on time.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Happened just now.

This is where I should have cancelled the date on the spot, but on a bad day, I didn't do it, and here comes my final demise:

When we were close enough in the cinema, and the vibe was right, I was going to French kiss her when I realized she had stinky breath.

And then I excused myself and got the fvck out of there around 10min into the movie.

Gentlemen, what was your biggest turnoffs that forced you to cut the date short?
Remember, females are taught that they're the prize; so many of them act like they're doing you a favor by meeting up with you. You should had just got up and left. I've done that after a drink and I didn't care for the b!tch's attitude.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m having a first date tomorrow, she’s coming to my place. Everything’s closed because of covid and the weather’s gonna be ****. Normally wouldn’t do this straight at my place to have an exit plan but I can’t bother to travel through the rain.

any tips on how to spice things up? Pretty sure we’re gonna bang but I don’t wanna just put on a movie. Also, told her we’d eat together. Maybe food was a mistake though.

great thread btw.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any tips on how to spice things up? Pretty sure we’re gonna bang but I don’t wanna just put on a movie. Also, told her we’d eat together. Maybe food was a mistake though.

great thread btw.
Know and have a good alcohol selection including knowing how to mix good girly fruity drinks
Keep your place clean and clutter free.
Keep your place smelling nice
Have good music playing
Have good lighting(mood and ambient)
Have some cool pictures, paintings, stuff on shelves and such to talk about