“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Biggest turn offs

IQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Windsor, ON, CA
Biggest turn offs to any girl are:

1) Desperation
2) Neediness
3) Pushiness
4) Supplication
5) Too much niceness, politeness, agreeness.

How would you avoid each of these cases in your dealings with girls.

Give your input

IQ
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pook

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2000
Messages
571
Reaction score
418
Location
Nirvana
To ALL: Get a backbone.

BTW, I wouldn't consider pushiness to be that bad. The rest are one of the same, desperation.

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."
"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."
 
Top