Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest Sexual mistake

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
What are my odds of having an STD. I allowed a known slut to give me head. I didn't have a condom; so, we used a strip of plastic from a plastic bag. She didn't have direct contact with my urethra at any time. I'm getting tested on friday, but I'm worried as hell.

I am a dumb ****.

This **** is so out of character for me.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i ****ed a crack ***** without a condom.

my **** is still intact

dont worry

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just got a bj and you wrapped it up. chances are you are 100% fine as long as her lips touched the plastic and nothing else. chances are still great for you since you wrapped it up.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. I know you did. I've been reading all of the archived posts on std's and aids. I've been on google trying to learn more about my risk of infection. I'm a private worry'er (ocd), I have it in my head that I have either herpes or hiv... Damn it.

Have you been a good boy since that experience???

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
What are my odds of having an STD. I allowed a known slut to give me head. I didn't have a condom; so, we used a strip of plastic from a plastic bag. She didn't have direct contact with my urethra at any time. I'm getting tested on friday, but I'm worried as hell.

I am a dumb ****.

This **** is so out of character for me.
a Condom is a barrier. A plastic bag is also a barrier but not as effective, but is much more effective then using nothing. You are most likely in the clear, don't worry about it.

DjDamage.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
you just got a bj and you wrapped it up. chances are you are 100% fine as long as her lips touched the plastic and nothing else. chances are still great for you since you wrapped it up.
I think her lips might have touched my shaft at one point. It didn't feel like regular head: I never felt that warmness of a fleshy mouth on me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
we used a piece of plastic from a target shopping bag..... I'm disappointed in myself:mad: what the **** was I thinking?
I feel dirty. I came home and jumped in the shower.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been no known cases of HIV transmission through oral sex. Your odds are even slimmer since you just received.

Herpes, on the other hand...

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have a condom; so, we used a strip of plastic from a plastic bag....

NOW THATS GHETTO!

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
if anyone knows how easy it is to get herpes, its me.
as far as i have learned, if her mouth didnt actually touch you, you cant catch it.

go here
www.herpes.com
or
www.afraidtoask.com
or
www.afterh.com
penetration vs penetrated.

duh.

gotta say. this made me laugh.

I've f*cked and got head jobs of plenty of wh*res without using protection.

I don't need lectures on how stupid it is, I know how stupid it is. But I'm still A'OK.

Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger :) -really bad advice.

But beleive me macguyver (is that how you spell it?) You'll be fine.

Next time find some barbed wire to wrap around your plastic to seal that make shift condom shut.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I told you how many f*cked up sluts I've gotten a bare back bl*wjob from and f*cked, you wouldn't believe me. I've done alot of crazy sh*t and (thankfully!) nothing has happened. I don't think you should worry about it.

When I f*cked that crackwh*re without a condom, I was freaked out, but after some time I realized that, it's not such a big deal. If I get an std, oh well, no biggie, I'll just go and get a shot of antibiotics. (btw got my results today and I'm clean!)

Just don't scare yourself into hysteria.

and btw, the plastic bag thing is G H E T T O

:p

Reaction score
Antibiotics treat bacterial infections only. They do not help against the flu, colds, hiv, herpes, etc. Those are all viruses and there are very few antiviral medicines.

You could take all the antibiotics in the world but theyre not going to help, not only that.. most bacteria are resistant to most antibiotics. There are only a handful of antibiotics that actually work because of these "superbugs" that just wont die!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked a girl i picked up last month, without a condom ... I was drunk and just decided to play russian roullette with my d!ck.
This was the only time in years that I didn't have a condom on me. I carry 2 at all times.

Got myself tested afterward, cause I was freaked out. I'm clean, but at the time I could have swore I had the symptoms of Chlamydia...(which I've had once, before) The mind is a powerful thing.

I'd say don't worry about it.... the only thing that scares me is Herpes. Even HIV isn't something that crosses my mind... Herpes, on the other hand....... even a condom might not protect you from it.

The girl doesn't even need to be in a breakout period for you to catch it... and I'll be damned if I trust some hoe to tell me that she IS clean. I've started to be really choosy about who I hookup with..... if the girl is a really easy lay, I'll turn her down. It might sound stupid cause you never know who is infected, but the girl who gives it up without too much effort on my part has done it alot i the past, I believe.... so who's the higher risk? The easy chick or the one who doesn't give it up right away?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: i'm sorry, i know it's notting to laugh about,:crackup: but you wraped the thing up in a plastic bag????:crackup: now, THAT IS ORIGINAL!!!!!:crackup: :crackup: I can't bolive the chick still wanted to suck it.:crackup: :crackup:

SmoothIsSex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
I fvcked a girl i picked up last month, without a condom ... I was drunk and just decided to play russian roullette with my d!ck.
This was the only time in years that I didn't have a condom on me. I carry 2 at all times.

Got myself tested afterward, cause I was freaked out. I'm clean, but at the time I could have swore I had the symptoms of Chlamydia...(which I've had once, before) The mind is a powerful thing.

I'd say don't worry about it.... the only thing that scares me is Herpes. Even HIV isn't something that crosses my mind... Herpes, on the other hand....... even a condom might not protect you from it.

The girl doesn't even need to be in a breakout period for you to catch it... and I'll be damned if I trust some hoe to tell me that she IS clean. I've started to be really choosy about who I hookup with..... if the girl is a really easy lay, I'll turn her down. It might sound stupid cause you never know who is infected, but the girl who gives it up without too much effort on my part has done it alot i the past, I believe.... so who's the higher risk? The easy chick or the one who doesn't give it up right away?
I am the same way with girls. One thing to keep in mind though, just because a girl wants to have sex with you doesn't necessarily mean she is "easy". If your game is that good, she just might find you that damn attractive and trusting that she will want to. Now on the other hand, if you've never even said "hi" to a particular girl and all the sudden starts grabbing your d!ck, watch out...hahaha.

Oh and by the self-mastery, RELAX!!!!! Unless the girl actually had herpes or a profusely bleeding cut in her mouth, you have nothing to worry about.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I need to get tested. I've been avoiding sex with my gf (told her I got caught in my zipper). Luckly we only see each other 3 times a week. I guess I'll hit up planned parenthood on my off day.

I still can't get over how dumb I was...:mad: :mad:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get tested. I've been avoiding sex with my gf (told her I got caught in my zipper). Luckly we only see each other 3 times a week. I guess I'll hit up planned parenthood on my off day.

Don't be so hard on yourself..... get tested to be certain, and count your blessings that you didn't catch anything. It'll force you to be more cautious, next time.

SmoothIsSex

Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, if it'll make you sleep better at night, go ahead...but just having your bare penis in contact with saliva is not enough for a transmission of any kind of disease except herpes. You might as well get tested every time you kiss someone! You're in contact with saliva there also. Like I said, unless the girl was bleeding profusely in her mouth or had herpes, you have nothing to worry about. Besides, you'd think that if the girl were bleeding like that, she'd tell you.