Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest Mistake you’ve ever made with a woman ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a bpd / ons pregnant ?

Messed a lay up with a really hot chick ?

caught an STD ?

Trusted too much ?

I want to hear all your stories gentlemen

I think about the only thing i haven’t done is get a chick pregnant ( to my knowledge)

Just about covered all other bases

The one that hit me the hardest was laying too much trust and respect into a girl i was seeing a few years ago , it came out eventually that she felt next to nothing for me and was screwing at least 2 guys behind my back

That cut me up pretty badly and i have a real tough time with any respect for women these days

also caught a bad std off a ons year before last ....oops

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I met my ex.

When I didnt just hit and quit.

When I picked up the phone.

When I told my ex to come live at our place.

When I moved to another city with her.

Lol. Anyway, I think if a girl really likes you, you cant go wrong. Spin the plates, but keep a low profile ;]

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl travelled 3 hours to see me. We went out for dinner.

I texted another girl during dinner and she told me "show me your phone". I deleted the text but she looked at me and told me "Do you think I'm stupid?". She was really pissed off. Wanted to leave there and then.

I still banged her two hours later. The relationship turned from exclusive into a more open relationship. I guess it didn't turn out too bad. :crackup:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha LMFAO that isn’t a mistake thats forward planning !!

Ah LOTA I’ve done similar cringe things many years ago i remember once texting a oneitis as follows

Hey
*no reply*

Hey
*no reply*

Where are you gorgeous girl i need to see you?

*needless to say...... no reply*

I physically heave at the thought of me saying this now :nervous:

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst mistake I ever made was making her the center of my galaxy. I don't think I need to tell anyone how messed the fvck up I was when that imploded.

It was also the best mistake. Nothing else would've though me as much.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Going past two strikes.

2. Going back to an ex.

3. Hanging out with a girl after getting LJBF'd.

4. Took it slow with a woman when she said it, became a beta orbiter.

5. Gave a girl a rose on the first date before actually going out on it

Take your pick. What's the worst of 5 evils?

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not wearing a condom and getting a BDP pregnant..she was officially diagnosed during one of our custody battles.. Now I'm raising a child solo because no decent human would allow another person to be raised by this person.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking back my ex.
Make her my center of the world.
Crying , pleading for her to take me back.
Saying what i feel.
Never took of myself , my needs - took care of her needs.
Never took my word for it. never left when i needed

All this brought me here. so much i learned.

Joe.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Married a woman who's past was full of red flags and holes in her story. When I got with her all of my friends and family hated her and said "she is bad news Lefty", but I didn't listen. The sex was great and we did have a good time when we weren't fighting. She eventually cheated on me with at least 3 men. I found out she was also married to two other men in two other States (she was a bigamist). She nearly depleted my savings. Now I have only about 1/10th of the savings I once had. She got me arrested and I lost my job as a police officer/Detective. She took a bunch of my stuff including my dog. I was able to fight her in court and get some of it back including the dog, but not everything.

I posted about it when I first came back here to SS last year after being gone form here for several years:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214228

rsox28

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Not really something I could help, but getting carsick with this chick I was really into while on our first date. Believe it or not, there was no 2nd date.
2. Didn't tell another girl that was really into me that I was going off to college until a few days before the semester started. She hit me, said I had lied to her, and had nothing more to do with me after that.

But the biggest mistake I've made is getting too invested too soon. Didn't have more plates spinning, got caught up in everything, and then she lays the 'I don't see any long term potential here' card on me.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I gotta go with spending 4.5 years of my youth with a crazy b1tch that I should have seen all the red flags but ignored them. She would literally tell me while we were together that she would probably stay with me even if I cheated on her. Only to have her cheat then leave me and move in with him.

AND then a few months later after she finds out that her new man is already trying to see other girls behind her back she moves back to her parents. She gets a job working for a dealership and needs new clothes so like a chump I loan her $500 and tell her to pay me back whenever she can....ya I was that dumb lol

But she led me here and I gotta be thankful for that.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
3. Hanging out with a girl after getting LJBF'd.

4. Took it slow with a woman when she said it, became a beta orbiter.
Guilty as charged of this !

3.I'm still kind of taking to this girl after getting LJBF but she turns out to be a really good friend.

4. Well the lady in question didn't mention to take it slow but I did.I was making out :rockon: at her place then she mention that she was tired, since it was my 4 times seeing her (off Tinder) I didn't push the issue. But I got LJBF three days later... :eek: I should of went for the home run instead of the single

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nutshell, the biggest mistake I've ever made with a woman is believing that she was 'mine' if only I could get her to agree to be in a LTR with me. Colossal mistake.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married the wrong one lol

At least it wasn't too bad of a train-wreck & we get along fine now that we don't live together. Our personalities were just vastly different & I didn't recognize the problem until we both took a Myers-Briggs personality questionnaire.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting obsessed with a girl and allowing her to string me along for 9-12 months. She'd call me, love the attention but when it came to it she'd go missing. She did actually fancy me at the time but I thought it would be a good idea to tell her about other girls I was actually shagging...didn't go down well. Lesson learnt. Shut the f*ck up.

Thefakeslimshady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fell in love with my friends GF. lost my virginity to her after they broke up. Found out they broke up because she cheated on him with a coworker. She was still seeing the co-worker and hiding it from me. Used me as a rebound and got back with her ex (my friend) the next morning after I lost my virginity to her. Begged her not to leave me Told her I "loved" her. spent the next year stalking and being obsessed with her.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Crying on the phone while tasking for a date.
- Playing hard to get (IE ignoring them or walking away, hoping they would chase me and ask for my number) when getting IOIs and IOHIs from realy hot girls.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
May 2014 - I was still a virgin.
Congrats on your very recent graduation mate! :cheer: