“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Biggest lie to get chicks?

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
So I met this girl the other night, about an HB8 or so. She showed quite a bit of interest and wants me to come over and give her a "guitar lesson" next week. However, I ****ed up bigtime. I (without even thinking about it) told her I'm in college, while in reality I'm finishing up high school and am a few years younger. She's 20 or so.

Now, I know I jacked this one up, so I'm planning on just going for the quick lay and ducking out before I get caught and destroy any chances.

This piqued my interest though. Why do we lie about such insignificant things, and don't even think about it? I'd be interested to hear your stories: who's got the most rediculous lie and how did you work through it?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Originally posted by Suicide
who's got the most rediculous lie and how did you work through it?
People lie about the most ridiculous crap in a subconscious effort to make themselves seem cooler to others.

Person: So, have you seen the movie with that guy in the city who rides a horse everywhere he goes, even though it's the 21st century?

Me: Er, yep. I did. It's been a while though.

You know you've all done it.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Have you heard of DJ Omega Red?
Umm, yeah, i think so.
No you haven't. He's my friend, and hasn't gone public yet.

:)

I love you. Never used that one, but know people who did.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
In my experience age is an important issue. Most girls seem to think that they must get a guy who is older than themselves, and that they are more mature and stuff. So I sometimes lie about that if she is older than me... which the girl I am picking up usually is, I usually go for 21-24 and is 19 myself. Better conversations and more experienced in bed than the younger girls. Most stuff isn't as insignificant as it might seem.

I said I worked at a hospital once to get into a party for the staff at the hospital... even chatted with the boss of the place. Well, actually I sneak inside the hospital and lied to everyone that asked. It was fun.
 

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
A Uni in my area was have a dance for International Students... Since I wasn't even vaguely International, I had to pretend I was from a foreign country for the entire evening. Say 'hi' to Beethoven from Slovenia!

I put this crazy 'can't speak proper English' accent on all evening. I got a lot of suspicious looks, but nobody actually dared challenge me. :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
"ME a player?? Nahh...of course I'm not a player (I'm a DJ)":D
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
I honestly have never lied to girls about such insignificant things.

Although sometimes, I don't tell them everything. But in all honesty, I don't see the point in lying. :D

That's why I despise when girls lie about such insignificant things. Pisses me off! :mad:
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Beethoven
A Uni in my area was have a dance for International Students... Since I wasn't even vaguely International, I had to pretend I was from a foreign country for the entire evening.
Oooh, I did the same a while ago. I pretended to be from this country that nobody has heard of (and doesn't exist), since I was hanging out with these international students (and I thought it might be interesting).

And since nobody had heard of the country....well they didn't challenge me (even those who knew me). Greetings from Svoinski!
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Suicide


This piqued my interest though. Why do we lie about such insignificant things, and don't even think about it?

low self-esteem/lack of confidence/despise of own image ... may I go on?
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
the only lies you should tell are ones that cannot be proven true or false. these are generally "white lies". you shouldn't do these anyway.

your lie is another matter. you're toast my friend!

fess up immediately, and with a smile on your face. make a joke about it, but do NOT apologize! she will respect you for this. you're probably not gonna get any from her, but fess up nonetheless.

you can turn this around, in your favor, if you play it right.

lying will get you in trouble. and chicks HATE liars, even though they're the biggest liars of all. but, such is life.

side note: don't give her guitar lessons without her paying for them! one on the house would be fine, but don't become her guitar boy without getting anything in return. if she wants more, tell her you charge $20.00 hour; or that she will have to cook you some great dinners in return; or that she will have to clean your house; or wash your car. she will respect you. do it with a smile, but stick to it!

something---ANYTHING--make her pay for them. otherwise, she's using you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

seattlesingle

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Seattle
lying is all good. as long you are aiming for the quick lay. my best ones i've used are porn star, stripper, foreign model. but hey ladies do this do.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
The only lies I remember saying off the top of my head

Around 3 years ago I ran into an old oneitis at a bar. I told her I was taking "time off for job training" but in reality I was unemployed and broke at the time desperately looking for work.

A few years back, me and one of my buddies told a group of hotties at a club that we owned our own business.
 
Top