Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BIGGEST Lesson Learned from my 20s

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, sometimes the most common sense rules are the ones we often neglect to follow or plain ignore.

The two rules which have really turned things around for me are:

1)The 3 second rule (obviously, not always 3 seconds but you get the point here...my guidelines for this rule are: no uglies, no fatties, no women over 30)....everything else is fair game.

2)But the most important by far which I kick myself for not realizing until now is: THE WORLD is one big DISCO

Really, how often do you guys go out to a bar or night club and think...damn, where are all the hot single girls? Or after mustering up some balls to approach the girl, get rejected after screaming something barely coherent in her ear? I can't believe I wasted most of my 20s spending money and time in these meat markets where defensive shields are UP, competition is HIGH, and uglies suddenly become commodities.

Night clubs and bars (unless quiet enough to engage in deep conversation) just do not work for me. There is a time and place for such things, but the quality and quanity of my successes went up DRAMATICALLY when I approached my entire world as a nightclub or bar.

In other words, every public place I enter, I scan the crowd, find THE most attractive female (I only try to go for 8s, 9s, and 10s), and try to establish contact and rapport. Sometimes I'll eject if it seems too unnatural, or she just doesn't seem "into it", but I have to tell you...it's worked great for me so far. It's also become kind of funny the stares I get from all the guys, who have been eyeing the hottie, and then see me boldly walk up and engage her in a 10 minute conversation. In the past, this bothered me. Now, I don't give a ****.

MY PROBLEM is still the following: going for the same day close. I have a tendency to eject too early, sometimes settling for the quick phone number (which I am now forcing myself to consider a failure) instead of continuing the conversation beyond the point of "comfort." Just today, I had a co-ed giving me the "**** me" eyes but I ejected after a pleasant conversation. Very dumb, and I'm still kicking myself over that.

Also, my calm and rythmic PACING of the conversation sometimes stutters...meaning I either go too slow or too fast. I need to work on this more.

In any case, would be interested in hearing THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSONS you mature DJs have learned so far which has made the most impact.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post, zentraveller

-Life as a night club-

I LOVE that. That's what I do more and more. I didn't really go for the FUN things in life in my twenties.

I'm not at this stage yet in BC, but what's wrong about leaving early (WITH the number) ? At least better than sinking (with more beers) into the friend-zone.

just go on with it.

I also like that you are picky, and I admire ;) your skills. In a few weeks I'll be there, thanks to the amazing BC-experience !!!

My largest lesson I learned from my twenties?

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
MYC, are you in Berlin? Today I was in Heidelberg and did 10 cold street approaches to absolute stunner blondes (all 9s and 10s) and got 4 phone numbers.

I don't live in Germany, so I'm actually curious if German women are "easier" in this way, or my techniques (or better to say...sexual instincts) are becoming more honed.

I'd also be interested in your thoughts on the openness of German women to street approaches and flirting compared to other European women...since I got checked out some in Holland and am wondering if it might be even easier there.

The only "complaint" I have is that the # of 9s and 10s in Germany (while higher than the U.S. and UK) and is not as high and plentiful as Holland or Scandinavia.

Maybe we can go hunting next time I drop by Germany and Berlin.

Cheers.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near Heidelberg.... what were you doing in this area?

Yes there are some hottie University girl downtown, no doubts there... but Holland is amazing..

Good hunting!

Dietzcoi

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dietz,

I was sight-seeing and honing street approaches using highly sexualized vibes and instincts. It went very well, almost too well, I don't want to leave Germany.

What parts of Holland have you found the good looking blondes? I've heard VERY nice things about Utrecht. Supposedly much better than Amsterdam, which I did not enjoy too much. Neither did I like Rotterdam.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on German vs Dutch girls.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoveYourAss...
Great Post, zentraveller

-Life as a night club-

I LOVE that. That's what I do more and more. I didn't really go for the FUN things in life in my twenties.

I'm not at this stage yet in BC, but what's wrong about leaving early (WITH the number) ? At least better than sinking (with more beers) into the friend-zone.

just go on with it.

I also like that you are picky, and I admire ;) your skills. In a few weeks I'll be there, thanks to the amazing BC-experience !!!

My largest lesson I learned from my twenties?

MoveYourA$$... and your brain will follow
By the way, I can't take credit for the world is a night club thing. I read that somewhere else once and it really stuck.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Holland for three years (unfortunately I was married :( )

THe dutch are very friendly and speak better English than the English do... the young women are stunning but they turn frumpy in their 30s.

I think the Hague (den Haag) is a good place to go. Avoid Amsterdam, too many tourists and foreigners (and drugs)

Germany girls are somewhat more traditional, but that is a relative term. All European girls are better than American biatches! Germans are also very friendly and outgoing, but not all speak English.

I have boned German girls but no Dutch girls so my perspective is skewed.

However, the beer in Germany is much better as is the food!!!

Dietzcoi

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post. I agree with all of thus

As for the phone number sometimes its best to eject early. That doesn't mean you won't get laid. I've ejected before, got the e-mail and two months later go laid on a first date after two months of e-mailing. Now that sounds like a long time, but is veyr easy to do with more than one girl!

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Dietzcoi,

A while back i went babe hunting in all the major cities of holland & ur right about the Hague (Den Haag) :D they also seem to be more friendlier there than haarlem, amterdam & all the rest.
Also true about the older chicks they go to shyt after 30+. :D
Like u said ages ago ur better off going to the smaller, remoter cities because the chicks havent been tainted by the outsiders. :D (joke)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not yet out of my 20's, I still have 8 months to go. One of the biggest things I've learned is to develop a strong sense of self. Without this, you will have trouble with life in general, not only with women. It took me a while to get it, and I'm just now seeing how valuable this is. Learning how to truly be comfortable and proud of the person I am and learning not to compromise that is one of the biggest lessons I've learned. I feel a sense of comfort and peace now, that I've never felt in the past.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jango,

You visit Utrecht? I heard from a Dutch guy that it's FILLED with Dutch co-eds as far as the eye can see. :)

By the way, it's not so much that they turn "frumpy" as they gain weight around the ass. I mean honestly, those young girls who wear jeans tucked into their boots look pretty strange and not too sexy. Best they just wear the boots and nothing else. ;-)

I noticed that the middle aged women of the Netherlands look REMARKABLY like well-kept Midwestern women of the U.S. by the way.

On the other hand, there are few well-kept Midwestern women in the U.S. so I don't know what the hell I'm saying.

Last edited:

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the quality of girls like at Utrecht? You know, I sort of thought the Dutch girls were better looking, on average, than the German girls.

Germany has some real cows too, which I did not see as many of in Holland.

I've heard Utrecht is a cool town from a couple of people. How open are the girls to shagging on the same night?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most invaluable lesson I learned was to never assume that my sister was typical of other women.